PDA

View Full Version : can you report illegal immigrants?

illegalthai
10-02-2010, 06:36 PM
if you know someone who is illegal immigrant, can you report him/her to ICE?

is it against the law to do that? will ICE come and get that illegal immigrant?

ivan81
10-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Strange questions, but here you go, yes if you know someone who is illegal you can report him to ICE, and no it's not against the law to do that, and no maybe ICE won't come to get that illegal immigrant, you need to know that whenever ICE or any other law enforcement entity mobilizes to arrest someone they invest resources such as time and money, so no ICE might not mobilize just to arrest a single illegal immigrant such as yourself illegalthai.

MiGSTeR
10-02-2010, 08:51 PM
I'll report u first!

LuckyGirl
10-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Why are you asking?

Sonawabich
10-02-2010, 08:53 PM
That is why when you report, report that there seem to be drugs/prostitution/gambling/human trafficking/terror plot/gangbanging going on. Or some other stuff ICE might be interested in. They will send the posse. Even if none of those were the case and during the process the apprehended is found to be illegal, they'd be subject to deportation.

melpw
10-02-2010, 08:56 PM
k so on the real i know an illegal that deported another illegal for beating and abusing his son multiple times. and yeah ice came to get him

Alex0591
10-02-2010, 09:44 PM
isent it the obama administration's policy to not deport any illegal immigrant unless they break the law?

luvsherry
10-02-2010, 10:06 PM
are you an illegal trying to deport another illegal?? if that's the case then that's fucked up

Sonawabich
10-03-2010, 12:49 AM
illegal on illegal crime

RenzoM
10-03-2010, 12:57 AM
illegal on illegal crime

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

YesWeCan
10-03-2010, 02:11 AM
I really don't like this. I feel like the OP is probably some like old, white minute men with like a list of people who he wants to deport.

conte
10-03-2010, 03:22 AM

Dukem88
10-03-2010, 05:42 AM
illegal on illegal crime

ROOOOOOOOFLFOFFLFLFLFLL

@ OP why da fuk u asking that? and at the retard who gave him all the details before asking why hes asking first... or wait i dont think i need to say more than that.

For those who are illegal and are scared someone can just call ICE on you just relax, because ICE doesnt run over to every call someone makes to them, they are like cops they need to know whats up first and if you dont have a good reason they aint gonna get up from their asses. Unless your in a fucked up state like New Jersey where they actually have a 500 dollars reward on our heads. but if your worried about that you might wanna do some research to find out if your state is fucked up like Arizona and Jersey.

frbc13
10-03-2010, 11:33 AM
ROOOOOOOOFLFOFFLFLFLFLL

@ OP why da fuk u asking that? and at the retard who gave him all the details before asking why hes asking first... or wait i dont think i need to say more than that.

For those who are illegal and are scared someone can just call ICE on you just relax, because ICE doesnt run over to every call someone makes to them, they are like cops they need to know whats up first and if you dont have a good reason they aint gonna get up from their asses. Unless your in a fucked up state like New Jersey where they actually have a 500 dollars reward on our heads. but if your worried about that you might wanna do some research to find out if your state is fucked up like Arizona and Jersey.

Damn now I wanna go to Jersey and self-report, I'm out tryna get this dough y'all feel me?

buckminsterfullerene
10-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Hahahaha, I was thinking the same thing... especially since illegalthai joined the DAP forum just a couple of weeks ago.

Unless you guys gave some information that would allow you guys to be found, such as e-mail addresses and what not, I would not worry about illegalthai deporting anyone here. However... I would like to point out that either he is very new to knowing about this status or he does not share the same status because I have seen comments and questions by him that does not seem to add up.

are you an illegal trying to deport another illegal?? if that's the case then that's fucked up

Not if its the case that melpw gave, I would call ICE from a pay phone in the hood to deport someone I knew was committing a serious crime, would not like that person to be caught in such a situation that the media gets wind of what happened and attributes it to an illegal immigrant in general.

RenzoM
10-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Unless you guys gave some information that would allow you guys to be found, such as e-mail addresses and what not, I would not worry about illegalthai deporting anyone here. However... I would like to point out that either he is very new to knowing about this status or he does not share the same status because I have seen comments and questions by him that does not seem to add up.

I just went over them and yeah, I agree with you.

Task_1539
10-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I really don't like this. I feel like the OP is probably some like old, white minute men with like a list of people who he wants to deport.

Same here, and if thats the case then he needs to get the fuck out of here. Sorry you old fart but you will not be saving America from the drug cartels in Mexico by coming here, you need to tell your people to stop consuming drugs to save America lololol=) you will only find students and future military servicemen on this site.

And if you are not, then yeah. I know an illegal who had another illegal deported =/

Sounds cold but he had a legit reason.

dream_hope
10-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Yup, you can report them. In fact the other site I frequent is anti-immigrant (won't say the name on here but you can all guess...) and they're constantly asking this question "My neighbors are illegals! Who do I call!!" "I lost my job in a place where they hire illegals!! THEY FIRED ME TO HIRE A MEXICAN OMG!! HOW DO I TELL THE AUTHORITIES?"

It's pretty entertaining to see their desperation, but the truth is that I'm sure ICE gets many calls they just need to ignore. They'll say "we'll look into it", but unless the illegal immigrant is trafficking people, hiring people, committing crimes, or dealing drugs, they simply don't have the time or resources to go after every single person.

So yea, you can try, but chances are nothing will happen.

gebodupa
10-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I don't think ICE handles singular cases very often, without some critical circumstances. There is over 10 mil undocumented immigrants now, and it's not like they have an office in every town, and it's not like they can get to someone's house in 30 minutes and it's not like they can send one patrol car to get someone. In the time it takes them to look that person up, mobilize the team, get in touch with the local authorities, get a deportation/arrest warrant etc. they must get like another 20 phone calls like that. Not to mention one operation like that probably wastes like a lot of man hours and thousand of dollars.

Places like factories, sweat shops/farms etc. are at risk but ICE doesn't often show up to someone's house without an arrest/deportation order already pending.

conte
10-03-2010, 06:32 PM

luvsherry
10-04-2010, 02:24 AM
I would like to point out that either he is very new to knowing about this status or he does not share the same status because I have seen comments and questions by him that does not seem to add up.

I also look up his old posts and i feel the exact way. he keeps thinking that only ewi, refugees gets deported and how asylum seekers don't get deported unless they did something bad. WTF lol

1L-Deferred
10-04-2010, 05:31 PM
illegal on illegal crime

LOL!!!!! DIAMOND!!!

DreamBaybeh
10-04-2010, 06:24 PM
After looking at OP's posts, I think troll OP be trollin.

Dukem88
10-05-2010, 03:14 AM
LOL!!!!! DIAMOND!!!

HAHA better than gold!