PDA

View Full Version : So what do you say when you're caught driving without a license?

red_d3vils
04-09-2012, 04:29 PM
I've never been pulled over in the 4 years that I've been driving, but what do you guys say when you've been pulled over and the cop asks to see your license?

Wouldn't the cop start asking why you don't have one if you're over 18? What do you guys say under those circumstances?

MalditoDuende
04-10-2012, 12:27 PM
When I got pulled over the cop asked me that,but I just told him I just never got a round to it because I didnt drive that much. I think he believed me too because my car is registered in my dads name. He still gave me a ticket though.

kikibay92
04-10-2012, 01:33 PM
When I got pulled over the cop asked me that,but I just told him I just never got a round to it because I didnt drive that much. I think he believed me too because my car is registered in my dads name. He still gave me a ticket though.

u met a very nice cop then

cacheton011
04-10-2012, 02:53 PM
I told him I forgot it...so he got my name and went back to his car.

A minute later he asked me if he got my name right cuz my name did not come up in the system.. I said "I don't have a licence"

He said " you looked at me straight in the eye and lied to me"

He ordered me out of the car and molested me (lol) motha fcker just wanted to touch me.

Anyway, he took my car and gave me a ticket. I paid 1200 for the ticket (800 for NL and 400 for No insurance), and I also had to pay an additional 300 to get it out.

My advice to you: just tell them the truth.

The cop that stopped me was pretty racist and told me a bunch of shit like "I pay taxes" and "why don't you just get a social, you speak perfect English"....lol (ignorant) Most cops are retarded.

Dreamer X
04-10-2012, 05:48 PM
you should have said you'd like to exercise your right to remain silent. He would have just taken your car away.

DA User
04-11-2012, 12:06 AM
You should be able to get a DL. Dreamers do have DL.

fl_dreamer
04-11-2012, 05:12 PM

Oh yeah, really? How and from where?

Tacvbo
04-12-2012, 01:51 AM

Jesus christ I can't stand this son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Elmexicano
04-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Not Today.

cacheton011
04-13-2012, 06:11 PM

Let me guess, you're 14....or better yet, you're retarded.

ECW
04-13-2012, 07:16 PM
Jesus christ I can't stand this son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

that makes 2 of us lol.

Dazany4002
04-19-2012, 05:41 AM
I've been pulled over 6 times in 9 years of driving. 5 times in Colorado, and once in California. I was honest from the get go, every time. I was let go 3 of those times, all in Colorado, with warnings, and 2 of those times with a speeding/no license ticket, also in Colorado. I presented whatever I.D. I had, each time, though the I.D. was never a state I.D. I went the last 6 years without getting pulled over until the 1rst of last month. It was very dark and a made a left turn onto a one way. It took me no more than 3 seconds to correct my mistake, but unfortunately I did it in front of a cop. This was in Huntington Beach, and the cop was pretty fair. He was trying to do all he could to let me go with just a ticket, but I had lost my matricula and he couldn't find me in his database with my school I.D. So I got myself into a mess, but he was nice enough to leave my car where it was the night he took me in, allowing for my brother and uncle to just drive off with it from where it was the next day.