PDA

View Full Version : Official daca process time thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17

MoroccanDreamer
10-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Common California, i know you approve fast, got me hanging out here.

Dreamsdocometrue
10-11-2012, 03:28 PM
http://dreamact.info/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature

Thank you :D

Moizy
10-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Common California, i know you approve fast, got me hanging out here.

Hey whats up man? Do you like my signature?

dreamydream
10-11-2012, 03:36 PM
The SSN itself doesn't have an expiration date, but since the card says that it's only valid for work with DHS authorization, you won't be able to use it to work if your EAD expires. It can still be used to renew driver's license and for credit, etc.

That's true.

To get an ID or License in Arizona you need your EAD, and the EAD has the words "C33" on it, which means it was given out because of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, so you won't be able to get a driver's license or ID in Arizona.

So, are you saying that even if our EAD expires, we can continue to renew our driver's license? I thought that once EAD expires, we cannot renew our licenses. Otherwise, what's the point of having the DL expire on the same time as the EAD?

kikibay92
10-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Date Application Sent - 9/20 Vermont, from NYC
Date delivered - 9/25
Date acceptance letter of application received - 9/27
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) - 9/27
Date Biometrics scheduled - 10/22, did walk in on 10/10
Date of EAD received - Very soon.

JJ Glo
10-11-2012, 04:04 PM
So, are you saying that even if our EAD expires, we can continue to renew our driver's license? I thought that once EAD expires, we cannot renew our licenses. Otherwise, what's the point of having the DL expire on the same time as the EAD?

Once you already have an ID or Drivers license all you need is the drivers license/ID and SSN to renew.

Dude
10-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Well that's great thanks!!!! How do you know so much?!

I'm not sure how this works in other states, but I'm in Massachusetts and had an EAD issued to me in 2004, and it expired in 2006. Right when I got it, I got my SSN and DL.
Since the EAD expired, I've renewed my license, and took out a mortgage... so what people have been saying about the SSN, and DL's is correct.

Dude
10-11-2012, 04:07 PM
I just got approved!
However, my excitement isn't as great as everyone else's because since 2004 i've had my SSN and DL (through my dad's I-485, which was originally denied, and I was aged out by the time it was correctly re-submitted) so it didn't affect me as much... but now with an EAD, I will finally be able to put that Bachelor's degree to good use.

Chey00
10-11-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm not sure how this works in other states, but I'm in Massachusetts and had an EAD issued to me in 2004, and it expired in 2006. Right when I got it, I got my SSN and DL.
Since the EAD expired, I've renewed my license, and took out a mortgage... so what people have been saying about the SSN, and DL's is correct.

Awesome :) I'm so glad to be from MA as well now haha. This is great to know. Now come on Vermont and approve meeeeee!!!!!!!!!

tsilva21
10-11-2012, 04:43 PM
I just got approved!
However, my excitement isn't as great as everyone else's because since 2004 i've had my SSN and DL (through my dad's I-485, which was originally denied, and I was aged out by the time it was correctly re-submitted) so it didn't affect me as much... but now with an EAD, I will finally be able to put that Bachelor's degree to good use.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm in RI just waiting for an approval too. I'm also brazilian!

Parabens e felicidades com a sua vida.

Dreamer921
10-11-2012, 04:45 PM
I just got approved!

Same here. I've had a SSN before but now I can work and put my masters degree to use while I wait for my green card in a few years (aged out son of a us citizen over 21)

stringofhope
10-11-2012, 04:46 PM
I just got approved!

Congrats! I have a legal SSN too. I was worried that it may back up my application processing. I guess not! :)

Dreamsdocometrue
10-11-2012, 05:04 PM
So, I have an issue and I would like suggestions.
I work at a doctor's office. My boss pays me under the minimum.
The last time I went up to her and asked her to level my salary to the minimum payment she said that she couldn't because I was working illegally. And I'm so excited for my ead to come so I can rub it in her face. My question is, what would be the most convincing and nicest way to ask for a raise? I have been working for her for four years and I just want what's fair.

stringofhope
10-11-2012, 05:11 PM
The last time I went up to her and asked her to level my salary to the minimum payment she said that she couldn't because I was working illegally. And I'm so excited for my ead to come so I can rub it in her face. My question is, what would be the most convincing and nicest way to ask for a raise? I have been working for her for four years and I just want what's fair.

Exactly what you said in the last part of your comment. You DESERVE fair pay and soon you will be LEGALLY REQUIRED to get paid minimum wage or more, not below. If she has a problem with it, tell her to stick it and find a new job. :)

stringofhope
10-11-2012, 05:16 PM

Hmmm that's strange. I got my ID for 6 years but it was stamped "Temporary Visitor, Status Expires (and the expiration date of my EAD." It was technically still valid after the status expired because the ID's expiration was different. (I did have problems using it though, some people are just mean!) Anyway, after my ID expired I got a letter form the DMV saying I can come in and renew only if my documents are up to date.

I also think it depends on who services you. Some people don't note the date of your EAD and don't stamp your card. I know someone who this has happened to. (lucky!)

I guess all states are different.

dreamydream
10-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Anyone else have a typographical error (wrong name)?
After I requested for a name update, and received two referral numbers, they told me to call back in 15 days to check the status of it. When I called today (has been over 15 days), they are now telling me that because I received letters from the USCIS regarding the typographical error, they cannot access the information to check the status of the name change. They told me that I have to make an appointment with my local USCIS office or something...

Anyone who got their typographical errors fixed, please tell me how you addressed the issue. :(

P.S. The first letter that came with said basically that they cannot make corrections without proper documentations, and that they would review the issue at processing time. The second letter says that my error has been noted and forwarded to my file for Officer review. And that all corrections and changes are determined at the time of adjudication...

JJ Glo
10-11-2012, 05:42 PM

She told you she couldn't raise your salary because you're working illegally? Then why did she employ you if you she knows your illegal?

Who's preventing her from paying you minimum wage?

Qvar83
10-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi I'm new here and this is my info:

Date Application Sent - 8-24-12
The Lockbox the application was sent to - California Service Center
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. - case manager sent
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8-29-12
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action - 8-30-12
Date Biometrics scheduled - 9-25-12 (no walk-in)
Date of EAD received -N/A

titandreamer
10-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi I'm new here and this is my info:

Date Application Sent - 8-24-12
The Lockbox the application was sent to - California Service Center
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. - case manager sent
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8-29-12
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) -
Date Biometrics scheduled - 9-25-12 (no walk-in)
Date of EAD received -N/A

welcome! we have similar timelines. keep us updated!

Qvar83
10-11-2012, 08:05 PM
will do!

madetoshine
10-11-2012, 08:46 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm in RI just waiting for an approval too. I'm also brazilian!

Parabens e felicidades com a sua vida.

We have the same timeline. I hope we get our approvals soon. I just did biometrics on the 10/10/12

vjose52
10-11-2012, 09:19 PM
For those wondering about DL in Califonia, it's only valid while your EAD card is valid. So it expires in two years. But you can renew it again if you renew your EAD at no charge since a license is not typically issued for two years. So if you can't renew the EAD, you can't renew your license anymore. So those saying you can keep renewing just with a ssn are not correct. The DL is exactly the same as any other license. No marks or anything stating status or that its temporary. They don't even look at the social security card which says "Valid for work only with DHS authorization" . You just put the number on the application and they verify it with the SSA.

titandreamer
10-11-2012, 09:44 PM
For those wondering about DL in Califonia, it's only valid while your EAD card is valid. So it expires in two years. But you can renew it again if you renew your EAD at no charge since a license is not typically issued for two years. So if you can't renew the EAD, you can't renew your license anymore. So those saying you can keep renewing just with a ssn are not correct. The DL is exactly the same as any other license. No marks or anything stating status or that its temporary. They don't even look at the social security card which says "Valid for work only with DHS authorization" . You just put the number on the application and they verify it with the SSA.

even with the new bill signed by gov brown? i thought that was going to allow all daca recipients with a dl. meaning if you dont get approved for ead, you can still get a dl.

vjose52
10-11-2012, 10:36 PM
even with the new bill signed by gov brown? i thought that was going to allow all daca recipients with a dl. meaning if you dont get approved for ead, you can still get a dl.

Even with the bill. It's true that you won't need a EAD but the DMV will use your DACA approval which still is only valid for the same amount of time. So it will still have that expiration date of two years. And BTW, the DMV still has not put that in place. Not sure when it goes in effect but I tried to do it with my approval for DACA first, and they said it wasn't a document they accepted. Not sure when the bill goes in effect but my understanding was that it would go in effect right away.

JJ Glo
10-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Even with the bill. It's true that you won't need a EAD but the DMV will use your DACA approval which still is only valid for the same amount of time. So it will still have that expiration date of two years. And BTW, the DMV still has not put that in place. Not sure when it goes in effect but I tried to do it with my approval for DACA first, and they said it wasn't a document they accepted. Not sure when the bill goes in effect but my understanding was that it would go in effect right away.

First day of January.

dreamydream
10-11-2012, 10:43 PM
People are saying that you can renew your license without DACA, while others are saying that's not true... Could someone please clarify?

Is this based on states, again?

Ladyhawke
10-11-2012, 10:54 PM

Wow sorry to hear. There were cases in the recent past, where people who were hired / despite being here illegaly sued their employer, because they were grossly paid underwage. (For years and won all past wages)
Its illegal to pay under minimum wage,, unless its like waitressing etc.
If there are time logs, and somewhat of a paper trail about your time of work there vs payment, you can def demand or sue for past wages. Tempting how you would go about it, im sure there are lawyers just hungry to take on your case.

Hope everything works out for you
And search google

smsnene
10-11-2012, 10:56 PM
still waiting, hanging in there.........

Ladyhawke
10-11-2012, 11:06 PM
People are saying that you can renew your license without DACA, while others are saying that's not true... Could someone please clarify?

Is this based on states, again?

It literally depends in which state you're in, and the type of software they run. As well as employees.
Since you have a social, some dmv's websites only need that and your info, and $ to renew.
Hopefully something beteee comes along next year, and we wont have to worry about 2014

MoroccanDreamer
10-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Hey whats up man? Do you like my signature?

no i dont like it at all cause u have been haning more than i do. r u cali as well?

Moizy
10-12-2012, 12:24 AM
no i dont like it at all cause u have been haning more than i do. r u cali as well?

Nopeee. Nebraska. :(

tsilva21
10-12-2012, 08:56 AM
We have the same timeline. I hope we get our approvals soon. I just did biometrics on the 10/10/12

awe really? send me your timeline! I want to see. and I know I keep praying everything goes thru good.

Keep our fingers crossed for all of us.

newyorker
10-12-2012, 09:01 AM
I got the EAD card in the mail 2 days ago but I still have not received my DACA approval letter.
DACA was approved on October 3. Today is... Oct 12
Should I be worried?

angelz_beauty7410
10-12-2012, 09:02 AM
I got the EAD card in the mail 2 days ago but I still have not received my DACA approval letter.
DACA was approved on October 3. Today is... Oct 12
Should I be worried?

not at all!!!

you wouldnt have the card in your hands if the DACA is not approved. ;)

peewee
10-12-2012, 11:13 AM
not at all!!!

you wouldnt have the card in your hands if the DACA is not approved. ;)

Hi, can you plz tell me did you had final order of deportation or not? Cause I have that final order. I got my bio done on 10.01.12 vermont sc.

Thnks

angelz_beauty7410
10-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Hi, can you plz tell me did you had final order of deportation or not? Cause I have that final order. I got my bio done on 10.01.12 vermont sc.

Thnks

yes.

back in 06' we (dad & mom) were applying for asylum which we lost the case.

so i have that order praying to god they accept the daca :(

ep3_king
10-12-2012, 01:43 PM
245i the LIFE Act. (I consider myself a "dreamer")

July 19 USCIS received my packet.
Sept 28 did Bio scheduled for 10/4 (walk in El Monte)
Oct 9 receieved my EAD. Applied for social 20 minutes before office closed.
Oct 11 went for printout of SSN and took written test at DMV (pasadena)
Today Oct 12 took behind the wheel test and passed!!

Now just have to look for a job and wait for Green Card appointment. Good luck everyone!!
I felt like crying after getting my SSN. Lol

linda2305
10-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Is it weird that I'm not stressed about the waiting or my app at all?

hi moizy we have the same timeline to which center they send your app?

lok0605
10-12-2012, 01:51 PM

Now just have to look for a job and wait for Green Card appointment. Good luck everyone!!

congrats i did my biometrics in el monte too and still havent heard anything.

ep3_king
10-12-2012, 01:53 PM
congrats i did my biometrics in el monte too and still havent heard anything.

thanks! It's hard to be patient, but once you get it everything else is fast.

Chayo925
10-12-2012, 02:14 PM
It actually depends on where you live & the load of work that each service center has.

I live in California yet, mine was transferred to Nebraska

I have almost your same timeline and it was also sent out to Nebraska. I also live in California. However, I have not received anything. This waiting thing is killing me. I helped my cousin with her application she sent it a week and a half after me and she just got her permit. Very happy for her!! Am wondering if it has anything to do with your age...She's way younger...lol

cccjosejjj
10-12-2012, 02:31 PM

Get a job a sue your boss

cccjosejjj
10-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Does anyone know why some applications get approved before others i have sen other people hat applied after me get theirs approved I'm starting to worry

APPLICATION SENT: 8/31/2012
SERVICE CENTER: NEBRASKA
BIOMETRICS: 9/20/2012 walk in scheduled 10/02/2012
APPROVAL: tba

Qvar83
10-12-2012, 02:55 PM

So did you apply for daca? You didn't have to wait for the driver license?

Dreamsdocometrue
10-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Haha thanks for the suggestion guys! The thing is that if I sue her, it could get expensive, and won't that be on my record and it would make it harder to get job. And then there's the possibility of retaliation against my parents, she is evil.

lordtarieq
10-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Does anyone know why some applications get approved before others i have sen other people hat applied after me get theirs approved I'm starting to worry

APPLICATION SENT: 8/31/2012
BIOMETRICS: 9/20/2012 walk in scheduled 10/02/2012
APPROVAL: tba

DUDE! are you really serious! you only had your biometrics done last week Tuesday.....smh!

lordtarieq
10-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Oh Yeah! misread

lordtarieq
10-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Keep in mind these are averages. The average wait time for approvals in the month of October after the Biometrics are done for the four service centers are:

California 12 days
Nebraska 22 days
Vermont 19 days
Texas 18 days

JJ Glo
10-12-2012, 05:26 PM
21 days since Biometrics here from Cali.

VJB2
10-12-2012, 06:05 PM
14 business days since bio in California here.

kyungwc
10-12-2012, 07:10 PM
I have almost your same timeline and it was also sent out to Nebraska. I also live in California. However, I have not received anything. This waiting thing is killing me. I helped my cousin with her application she sent it a week and a half after me and she just got her permit. Very happy for her!! Am wondering if it has anything to do with your age...She's way younger...lol

No idea... 5 people to my left are approved (in a row) like 3 are approved in a row to my right (I'm talking about LIN numbers here).

And to my left, after those 5, it's like one skip then approved for like 7-8 people, then skip one, etc...

As for age, I'm 18. I don't know how old you or your cousin may be, but I really think it depends on luck.

JJ Glo
10-12-2012, 07:25 PM
God damn it, I got a text message.....it was from T-mobile.

http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/rage_face_sticker-p217949695683782265envb3_400.jpg

twickz
10-12-2012, 08:30 PM
So I'm kind of freaking out because I saw California approvals with only 21 days after submitting their application...WAAAAAA!

MadMan
10-12-2012, 09:16 PM

I hate those. I see a short, unknown number: T-Mobile: Your bill is coming due. Gah, I dont give a flying fish about the bill! :evil:

kyungwc
10-12-2012, 09:33 PM
..lol

VJB2
10-12-2012, 10:40 PM

That your bill is coming up? lmao, me too. Ugh.

ep3_king
10-12-2012, 11:57 PM
So did you apply for daca? You didn't have to wait for the driver license?

No, I'm getting a greencard with the Life Act. The actual license is coming in the mail, but I have a paper license for now.

guti_217
10-13-2012, 12:38 AM
anxious

Qvar83
10-13-2012, 12:59 AM

http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/rage_face_sticker-p217949695683782265envb3_400.jpg

LOL. im soooo like that too, to many rings from my email account.

cccjosejjj
10-13-2012, 10:05 AM
Does anyone know why some apps get aproved sooner than others? I have seen people here apply after me and get aproved before me?

APPLICATION SENT: 8/30/2012
BIOMETRICS: 9/20/2012
APPROVAL:

Gatchan
10-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know why some apps get aproved sooner than others? I have seen people here apply after me and get aproved before me?

APPLICATION SENT: 8/30/2012
BIOMETRICS: 9/20/2012
APPROVAL:

Laziness of the officer
Thoroughness/conciseness of your packet
The commonality of your name (common name=longer background checks)
The number of people ahead of you.

kyungwc
10-13-2012, 02:48 PM
just luck

Anaid_y
10-13-2012, 03:21 PM
Application filed by me :)

Date Application Sent - 8/20/2012
The Lockbox the application was sent to - Chicago Lockbox
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. - express
Date delivered - 8/21/2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8/22/2012 (Texas service center)
Date Biometrics scheduled - 9/21/2012
Date I-765 & I-821D approved - 10/12/2012
Date of EAD received - TBA

aarevalo
10-13-2012, 04:20 PM
On October 12, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. I'm so freaken happy made my day :)

Date Application Sent - 8/27/2012
The Lockbox the application was sent to - California Lockbox
Date delivered - 8/28/2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8/29/2012 (California service center)
Date Biometrics scheduled - 9/26/2012 (no walk-in)

Ali88
10-14-2012, 09:21 PM
On October 12, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals. I'm so freaken happy made my day :)

Date Application Sent - 8/27/2012
The Lockbox the application was sent to - California Lockbox
Date delivered - 8/28/2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8/29/2012 (California service center)
Date Biometrics scheduled - 9/26/2012 (no walk-in)

Damn we have v ery similar timelines, hoping to get approved this week :

testFB
10-14-2012, 09:46 PM
Best wishes for everyone this week!

Ili_0389
10-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Still waiting! :(

fashionfreak64
10-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Still waiting! :(

Your not the only on waiting I did biometrics before you did I did mine on 9/13

guti_217
10-15-2012, 06:41 PM
nothing yet on my case :/ no g1145 yet, should i be worried?

dreamofgold
10-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Ummm what just happened to the DACA approvals thread?

I just know this... Someone got banned... said make your PB to private.... and then it was closed?
[/B]

angelz_beauty7410
10-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Ummm what just happened to the DACA approvals thread?

I just know this... Someone got banned... said make your PB to private.... and then it was closed?
[/B]

I think they going to reopen it later thye going to clean it prob cuz it was wayy out of topic plus some nude pictures smh...

But it should be good later....i hope lol

bee
10-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Anyone know where i can find the thread of what everything looks like after we send the application? It had scans of the letters you get etc. I saw it a while ago and cant find it now.

JJ Glo
10-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Anyone know where i can find the thread of what everything looks like after we send the application? It had scans of the letters you get etc. I saw it a while ago and cant find it now.

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31412&highlight=process+start+finish

bee
10-15-2012, 08:57 PM
http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31412&highlight=process+start+finish

thanks!

arcane
10-16-2012, 12:48 AM
I think they going to reopen it later thye going to clean it prob cuz it was wayy out of topic plus some nude pictures smh...

But it should be good later....i hope lol

nude pics? What the...? Oh man hope DREAMers are not sending sexy/nude pics along with their passport photos on their DACA applications for hopes of expediting their cases lol

tf2legend
10-16-2012, 01:25 AM
nude pics? What the...? Oh man hope DREAMers are not sending sexy/nude pics along with their passport photos on their DACA applications for hopes of expediting their cases lol

No they weren't nude pics. She was wearing a thong.

MadMan
10-16-2012, 01:26 AM

Ha, approved.

arcane
10-16-2012, 01:33 AM
No they weren't nude pics. She was wearing a thong.

thongs? elaborate on this story before it becomes a conspiracy theory

dreamofgold
10-16-2012, 05:46 PM
thongs? elaborate on this story before it becomes a conspiracy theory

I saw it... some girl, somehow found the the Photo Bucket album of one DAP members. Her Photo Bucket album was not set on private and the she posted a pic of the DAP member wearing a thong.

arcane
10-16-2012, 06:29 PM
I saw it... some girl, somehow found the the Photo Bucket album of one DAP members. Her Photo Bucket album was not set on private and the she posted a pic of the DAP member wearing a thong.

damn that sucks. Sneaky bastards! sounds like myspace drama to me

liz999
10-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Application done by me.

Date Application Sent - 10/16/12
The Lockbox the application was sent to - Dallas Lockbox
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. - Express overnight

Date delivered - TBA
Date acceptance letter of application received - TBA
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) - TBA
Date Biometrics scheduled -TBA
Date of EAD received -TBA

arcane
10-16-2012, 10:49 PM
Application done by me.

Date Application Sent - 10/16/12
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. - Express overnight

Date delivered - TBA
Date acceptance letter of application received - TBA
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) - TBA
Date Biometrics scheduled -TBA
Date of EAD received -TBA

Hope you reside where applications get routed to CA or Nebraska, because Texas and Vermont are the slowest at processing applications. But good luck :) im sure you will get approved by next month. Dont forget to do a walk-in, they do expedite the process.

liz999
10-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Hope you reside where applications get routed to CA or Nebraska, because Texas and Vermont are the slowest at processing applications. But good luck :) im sure you will get approved by next month. Dont forget to do a walk-in, they do expedite the process.

:o oh no... and what do you mean doing a walk in? i've seen a few posts about this but am not sure about what exactly it is.

arcane
10-16-2012, 11:06 PM
:o oh no... and what do you mean doing a walk in? i've seen a few posts about this but am not sure about what exactly it is.

Walk-ins refers to going to get your biometrics completed prior to your scheduled appointment. When your application is accepted, you will get a letter in the mail with a scheduled date to get your finger prints at a service center, which is your biometrics. Usually the date given is about a month ahead, but you can go before that, so your case can get processed quicker.

liz999
10-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Walk-ins refers to going to get your biometrics completed prior to your scheduled appointment. When your application is accepted, you will get a letter in the mail with a scheduled date to get your finger prints at a service center, which is your biometrics. Usually the date given is about a month ahead, but you can go before that, so your case can get processed quicker.

oh wow, thats really good info, thanks so much! i will definitely be trying to do one of these walk ins. :smile:

arcane
10-16-2012, 11:17 PM
oh wow, thats really good info, thanks so much! i will definitely be trying to do one of these walk ins. :smile:

Yeah search the forums on here for more info regarding your city/location once you get your biometrics letter. Usually, they allow walk-ins after 1:30pm-3:30pm mon-fri but again, some locations might be different. So do some searches on here for other DREAMers in your city/location.

JohannBernoulli1667
10-16-2012, 11:21 PM
Yeah search the forums on here for more info regarding your city/location once you get your biometrics letter. Usually, they allow walk-ins after 1:30pm-3:30pm mon-fri but again, some locations might be different. So do some searches on here for other DREAMers in your city/location.

You guys are funny.

;)

arcane
10-16-2012, 11:26 PM
You guys are funny.

;)

how so?

the dreamer
10-17-2012, 09:28 AM
what is Vermont doing that is taking so slow -.-

the dreamer
10-17-2012, 09:30 AM
long**

drakma675
10-17-2012, 11:00 AM

I know right. I wish they would hurry up

DK1849
10-17-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm I the only one with a 9/12 bio that hasn't been approved? :cry:

arcane
10-17-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm I the only one with a 9/12 bio that hasn't been approved? :cry:

Your application might be on delay read this http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=33133

pedro0912
10-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Any approvals from October yet???

arcane
10-17-2012, 01:42 PM
Any approvals from October yet???

check here for Oct approvals http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31723

Crismi
10-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Your application might be on delay read this http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=33133

After reading his answer about the 3lb package, I don't feel so bad about sending a 8lb package.

arcane
10-17-2012, 02:07 PM
After reading his answer about the 3lb package, I don't feel so bad about sending a 8lb package.

On the contrary, the less evidence you submit, the easier the application process is...and easier applications get processed first, according the the USCIS adjudicator.

Crismi
10-17-2012, 02:18 PM
On the contrary, the less evidence you submit, the easier the application process is...and easier applications get processed first, according the the USCIS adjudicator.

Well I sent a very complete package, I couldn't decide what was not important or could make a difference so I just sent everything and didn't get a REF, which is what I wanted. Maybe the adjudicator didn't hate me so much since he had all the info he needed.

arcane
10-17-2012, 02:24 PM
Well I sent a very complete package, I couldn't decide what was not important or could make a difference so I just sent everything and didn't get a REF, which is what I wanted. Maybe the adjudicator didn't hate me so much since he had all the info he needed.

Thats good, the important is to get approved. I'm just saying what the USCIS adjudicator said about that easier applications get processed first, that explains why some of us who completed their bios later than others have gotten approved first.

pedro0912
10-17-2012, 02:55 PM
check here for Oct approvals http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31723

Any approvals from OCT 2012 biometrics?

arcane
10-17-2012, 02:59 PM
Any approvals from OCT 2012 biometrics?

yes, check here #303 http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31723

pedro0912
10-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Thank you very much, how can I set up my timeline?

RiRi777
10-17-2012, 03:39 PM

I know!! This makes me so nervous and I haven't had my bio yet!

LKS7643
10-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Date Application Sent - 9/11/12
The Lockbox the application was sent to - Phoenix, AZ
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. -Express
Date delivered - 9/12/12
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Received) - 9/13/12
Date acceptance letter of application received - 9/17/12
Date Biometrics scheduled - 10/4/12
Date of EAD received - In card/document production step as of 10/17/12
scheduled to arrive within 30 days.

newyorkkaktus
10-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Hi guys. I was just wondering how long does it take to receive EAD? I received my approval letter on Oct 4th. I tracked my case online and it says that my EAD has been picked up by USPS on Oct 2nd and I still haven't received it yet. Should I be worried??:shock:

Kgoop
10-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi guys. I was just wondering how long does it take to receive EAD? I received my approval letter on Oct 4th. I tracked my case online and it says that my EAD has been picked up by USPS on Oct 2nd and I still haven't received it yet. Should I be worried??:shock:

I would def be worried. if they picked it up on 10/2 and you dont have it yet then it is lost somewhere. Contact USCIS or your postal service if you have a tracking #

newyorkkaktus
10-18-2012, 11:38 AM
I would def be worried. if they picked it up on 10/2 and you dont have it yet then it is lost somewhere. Contact USCIS or your postal service if you have a tracking #

I just called them an hour ago, they gave me number and told me to call back after 15 days :sad:

Crismi
10-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I just called them an hour ago, they gave me number and told me to call back after 15 days :sad:

Urg! I'd be pissed! Can you track it online?

newyorkkaktus
10-18-2012, 11:54 AM
Urg! I'd be pissed! Can you track it online?

I can't :sad: They didn't provide any tracking number...well I have waited for this daca process since I was 13 now after 11 years, I guess I can wait for another 15 days :?

Crismi
10-18-2012, 12:01 PM
I can't :sad: They didn't provide any tracking number...well I have waited for this daca process since I was 13 now after 11 years, I guess I can wait for another 15 days :?

I think you can call USCIS and get a tracking number from them.

newyorkkaktus
10-18-2012, 12:05 PM
I think you can call USCIS and get a tracking number from them.

Yes you can but only if they send it with a tracking number, sometimes they send it with priority mail with tracking number and sometimes they just use regular first class mail; in my case it is first class mail without a tracking number. So they do not know where it is right now :sad: The lady at USCIS told me to call back after 15 days and see if there is any update on my card.

Crismi
10-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Yes you can but only if they send it with a tracking number, sometimes they send it with priority mail with tracking number and sometimes they just use regular first class mail; in my case it is first class mail without a tracking number. So they do not know where it is right now :sad: The lady at USCIS told me to call back after 15 days and see if there is any update on my card.

Oh, well I hope you get it as soon as possible.

MadMan
10-18-2012, 02:58 PM
My card has been mailed today. :-D

Moizy
10-18-2012, 04:50 PM
My card has been mailed today. :-D

I'm so happy for you bro. I saw your name and I was like "ohhhh I know that dude!"

Sweet man. Congrats!

MadMan
10-18-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm so happy for you bro. I saw your name and I was like "ohhhh I know that dude!"

Sweet man. Congrats!

Lmao! I know how you feel! Thank you, your approval should be any day now.

Moizy
10-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Lmao! I know how you feel! Thank you, your approval should be any day now.

I really hope so man. As it gets closer, I feel more and more anxious. I wasn't this worried about my app before, I don't know what's going on with me now I constantly think of it. It really wasn't like this a couple of weeks ago...

Fuck it ima go to sixflags on saturday and take my mind off things lol.

hithere
10-18-2012, 05:01 PM
Got my acceptance notifications today! Both applications approved and my EAD is in production. So excited.

dadesigner4life
10-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Hey Guys, I had my biometrics taken yesterday, it was quick and simple, awaiting the results hopefully soon... (expecting it will take about a month based on other applicants' timeframes)

sent: 9/19 | sc: Nebraska| walk-in bios: 10/17 | approved: WAITING...

Moizy
10-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Got my acceptance notifications today! Both applications approved and my EAD is in production. So excited.

Sweet mother of jesus. I am not sleeping tonight. You just got my hopes up like by a 10000%.

WE ARE EXACTLY ALIKE.

YOUR BIO WAS 2 HOURS BEFORE ME AT THE SAME CENTER. I THINK I'M GONNA GO CRAZY RIGHT NOW

OMG OMG OMG. i'm gonna go pray.

MadMan
10-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I really hope so man. As it gets closer, I feel more and more anxious. I wasn't this worried about my app before, I don't know what's going on with me now I constantly think of it. It really wasn't like this a couple of weeks ago...

I was always patient until the last few weeks. I was becoming nervous as well. I was sure I was going to get an RFE or that USCIS lost my packet. I mean I sent it so early and I did not walk-in, and all these approvals were jumping around my bio date. So, I started worrying. But, I was approved this Wednesday and now my card is on its way here...

Now I can just sit pretty and wait until the mail man drops off my I-766...
Although Nebraska has some weird approval dates I do believe they are trying to go in order so tomorrow or next week will be great for you...(haha told you I was right!)

Six Flags huh? I've never been! Have fun! But when you get your ead, ss, and dl, where are you going to celebrate then? ;-)

MadMan
10-18-2012, 05:06 PM

Congrats brah! Same bio date like Moizy! :-D

Moizy
10-18-2012, 05:09 PM

HE HAD HIS DAMN BIO 2 HOURS BEFORE ME AT THE SAME CENTER!!! Lmao.

Oh and for celebration, definitely atlantic city bro.

hithere
10-18-2012, 05:16 PM

Thanks! And Moizy, you'll be getting yours real soon. 2 hour difference! Make sure you check your case status online. I know some people don't get a notification text/e-mail.

Moizy
10-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks! And Moizy, you'll be getting yours real soon. 2 hour difference! Make sure you check your case status online. I know some people don't get a notification text/e-mail.

Dude my hands are pressing refresh faster than E. Honda's hands on Street Fighter.

MadMan
10-18-2012, 05:29 PM

Oh wow! :shock: Well, you should be approved any second now. Its possible you already are. The notifications have been going bonkers.

dadesigner4life
10-18-2012, 05:42 PM
Anyone here from the Pacific Northwest (Oregon or Washington)? I've searched a couple of forums and haven't found anyone yet. I'm thinking that since there's not as many Hispanics in this part of the US I will get an early appointment for my biometrics in Portland.

Hello,

I am from Portland too! and have been looking too with no luck. lol

It seems like you are ahead of me, I just had my biometrics taken on 10-17-12. Hopefully you will get approved soon. :-)

I'm not sure about being approved faster than others since I think the apps are being processed in Nebraska, and based on what I have read, Nebraska seems to be kind of slow. Please let me/us know when you get approved!

Good luck!

pedro0912
10-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Any one from Los Angeles California! I had my biometrics done on Oct 2nd!
Date of Biometrics Appointment - 10/26--walked in 10/02
Current Status on "Initial Review"
Date of EAD - TBA

angelica89
10-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Any one from Los Angeles California! I had my biometrics done on Oct 2nd!
Date of EAD - TBA

Hey! I did it in Chatsworth the 4th of Oct and I am still waiting ugh!!! My cousin did it the 2nd and he got his last friday! I feel like I am going crazy here

newyorker
10-18-2012, 07:02 PM
I got my ssn today---6 days after applying for it at the SSN office!
Wooooooo!!!! :)

svazquez1041
10-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Sent my husband's application and now I'm working on my sister-in-law's application. I hope everything goes well.

Moizy
10-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Oh wow! :shock: Well, you should be approved any second now. Its possible you already are. The notifications have been going bonkers.

nothing yet :(

I expect it on saturday.

Drapen17Dreamer
10-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Hi Everyone,
Congratulations to those who have received deferred action. I have made a graph of minimum wait times for the Nebraska center from data I have found. With the limited data, it can be seen that the minimum wait time is increasing, with the current AVERAGE MINIMUM wait time of 25 days after your biometrics date. If a somewhat linear trend is kept in the next couple of weeks minimum wait times should increase to 30 days and in a month to a minimum average of 40 days. Please keep posting your scheduling data, the more data the better the estimates will become.

MadMan
10-18-2012, 07:40 PM
nothing yet :(

I expect it on saturday.

Soon brah, soon. Hell, USCIS sent me text messages at 3am in the morning... (approval, and shipment)

Not that I mind of course...

Drapen17Dreamer
10-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Date of Biometrics Appointment - 10/9
Date of EAD - TBA

pedro0912
10-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Hey! I did it in Chatsworth the 4th of Oct and I am still waiting ugh!!! My cousin did it the 2nd and he got his last friday! I feel like I am going crazy here

That's wonderful! I hope I get approve soon!
Date of EAD - TBA

karlo
10-18-2012, 10:28 PM

I did my Biometrics in California on the 5th of October and my friend had his on the 2nd and we still have no update. I wonder if its taking longer from the Phoenix lockbox.

titandreamer
10-18-2012, 10:32 PM
Woohoo! I have a tracking number. Expected delivery date: October 22nd! I already have my appointment at the DMV for the 25th! (already have a SSN).

Please don't loose hope everyone! I wish you all the best.

Jasmine
10-18-2012, 10:32 PM
I got my ssn today---6 days after applying for it at the SSN office!
Wooooooo!!!! :)

Congrats!!!

livetodream93
10-18-2012, 11:00 PM
Date of Biometrics Appointment - 10/9
Date of EAD - TBA

your time line is almost the same as yours... except i sent mine on the 1st....:) let me know if you get approved soon!! Good luck

Moizy
10-19-2012, 12:33 AM
your time line is almost the same as yours... except i sent mine on the 1st....:) let me know if you get approved soon!! Good luck
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/joe_dirt.gif

M009
10-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Ok, so for anyone who has done their biometrics what I.D. did you use? I only have a matricula and my college I.D. but my matricula is expired so I don't know if they will accept it. :?: Has anyone from Dallas used their school I.D.? Any tips or advice is appreciated. Thanks y'all!

Moizy
10-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Does anyone here agree with me on this?

http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=33242

karlo
10-19-2012, 12:52 AM

I'm on the same boat bro. My girl tells me no news is good news but I can't get my mind over it.

karlo
10-19-2012, 12:56 AM

This makes me feel so much better. Every time the phone vibrates i hope its the approval message :)

karlo
10-19-2012, 01:00 AM
Ok, so for anyone who has done their biometrics what I.D. did you use? I only have a matricula and my college I.D. but my matricula is expired so I don't know if they will accept it. :?: Has anyone from Dallas used their school I.D.? Any tips or advice is appreciated. Thanks y'all!

My friend went with his high school ID and they took it. They are usually really nice. I know they'll take the matricula or the passport as long as they're not expired.

Grease_monkey90
10-19-2012, 02:04 AM
My friend went with his high school ID and they took it. They are usually really nice. I know they'll take the matricula or the passport as long as they're not expired.

Idk I went to the Pomona apc and the guy in front of me was told if he didn't have a passport or consulate card they couldn't take the fingerprints, they told him to go get official school transcripts or else they couldn't help him and was sent home

Grease_monkey90
10-19-2012, 02:06 AM
I'm getting anxious I took my fingerprints on 10-1 in Pomona, California. Still no answer and I see most people take 3 weeks. It's been 3 weeks were is my ead????

Allthatnmore
10-19-2012, 02:19 AM
I'm getting anxious I took my fingerprints on 10-1 in Pomona, California. Still no answer and I see most people take 3 weeks. It's been 3 weeks were is my ead????

Was your app routed to Nebraska? 5 weeks over here

Grease_monkey90
10-19-2012, 02:22 AM
Was your app routed to Nebraska? 5 weeks over here

No I'm in California so I really doubt it

Allthatnmore
10-19-2012, 02:28 AM
Im in tx and I was routed to Nebraska. Your receipt #s if they start with Lin=Nebraska, W=california, E=vermont, T= Texas. you are lucky if routed to Cal. it seems they work faster.

Grease_monkey90
10-19-2012, 02:30 AM
Im in tx and I was routed to Nebraska. Your receipt #s if they start with Lin=Nebraska, W=california, E=vermont, T= Texas. you are lucky if routed to Cal. it seems they work faster.

Okay then if that's the case I am routed to California, I wonder how long this will take

Allthatnmore
10-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Check this thread out. http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32460 they are.working on cases that did their bios around the same time you did.

Grease_monkey90
10-19-2012, 02:48 AM
Check this thread out. http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32460 they are.working on cases that did their bios around the same time you did.

Thank you very much

Marco Escobardreamer
10-19-2012, 10:48 AM
i just wrote a big paragraph explaining my case but i wasn't logged in so everything got deleted so let me make this brief..
In my cases same problem with insufficient evidence but in my case i sent everything that you didn't I'm sure everything was correct to the point of being flawless, went out of my way to sent more evidence than they requested.....has anybody outs had this problem way more evidence did they ask......Thankx for the help in advance

Marco Escobardreamer
10-19-2012, 10:49 AM
i just wrote a big paragraph explaining my case but i wasn't logged in so everything got deleted so let me make this brief..
In my cases same problem with insufficient evidence but in my case i sent everything that you didn't I'm sure everything was correct to the point of being flawless, went out of my way to sent more evidence than they requested.....has anybody outs had this problem way more evidence did they ask......Thankx for the help in advance

bad grammer i know forgot to spell check

Marco Escobardreamer
10-19-2012, 10:54 AM

Passport
don't worry if is damage
mind was and i was freaking out even went to my country embassy and all this other stuff i ended up not being able to get a new one so i just went with the old one and the officer didn't even bother asking way happen to my passport she just grabbed it stamp my appointment notice and i got on the line for my biometrics simple as that

Marco Escobardreamer
10-19-2012, 10:59 AM

expired I.D don't think they ill accepted
depending on the country that your from just go to your country embassy,consulate they are making the process for deferred action applicants much faster than a normal you will get your passport in one date is you go with an appointment...
good luck

Marco Escobardreamer
10-19-2012, 11:03 AM

why track they will arrived in three working days be patient...Congrats

Marco Escobardreamer
10-19-2012, 11:10 AM
No idea... 5 people to my left are approved (in a row) like 3 are approved in a row to my right (I'm talking about LIN numbers here).

And to my left, after those 5, it's like one skip then approved for like 7-8 people, then skip one, etc...

As for age, I'm 18. I don't know how old you or your cousin may be, but I really think it depends on luck.

haha i though i was the only one who did this.....and your lucky they skip you
i was checking my status the same way and was predicting when they were gonna approved my case everyday the number of people approved got closer and closer until they got to mind but unfortunate for me my cases got suspended until they receive more evidence I'm still waiting on the letter.....

good luck and if your case is in between people who's cases are approved they are probably looking a little closer into your cases if everything appears to be find I'm sure your cases will be approved within a week

Marco Escobardreamer
10-19-2012, 11:13 AM
same here... And i am in nebraska sc... Ay yai!

2 weeks you guys it will take much more than that...wait 2 3 more weeks I'm sure something will change within those 3 weeks

2Face
10-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Before the average Nebraska wait time after biometrics was 15-20 days. It is safe to say, that number is now 25-35 days for the second batch of approvals. This will increase for the third batch and so on. For those holding off on sending their applications, big mistake.

pedro0912
10-19-2012, 11:45 AM
I did my Biometrics in California on the 5th of October and my friend had his on the 2nd and we still have no update. I wonder if its taking longer from the Phoenix lockbox.

What center was it? Mine was on wilshire!

The_Sweetest_Girl
10-19-2012, 11:49 AM

most places seem to take expired passports and matriculas? i dont know what a matricula is but i am sure that should be good. i took my expired passport and i was 1 year old in the picture! the guy asked if it was me lol and of course i said yes and that was it. i also handed him my expired driver's license which had a much recent picture of me but i dont think he even looked at it!

DreamBaybeh
10-19-2012, 01:14 PM
APPROVED THIS MORNING! My work permit anyway, deferred action still says initial review (womp).

Moizy
10-19-2012, 01:16 PM
APPROVED THIS MORNING! My work permit anyway, deferred action still says initial review (womp).

Congrats!! Service center?

DreamBaybeh
10-19-2012, 01:55 PM
Congrats!! Service center?

Thanks! My case was sent to Nebraska.

Also:
Total time from mailing package to approval day = 53 days.
(Since day application arrived = 50 days)
Time from biometrics to approval day = 17 days.

Someone just said that process times are increasing the longer you wait. Since my biometrics were done in October I was expecting to wait 28 days, but maybe since I sent my app in August that's why I my time was a little shorter (but longer than some others since I didn't do a walk-in, *ahem*).

Moizy
10-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Thanks! My case was sent to Nebraska.

Also:
Total time from mailing package to approval day = 53 days.
(Since day application arrived = 50 days)
Time from biometrics to approval day = 17 days.

Someone just said that process times are increasing the longer you wait. Since my biometrics were done in October I was expecting to wait 28 days, but maybe since I sent my app in August that's why I my time was a little shorter (but longer than some others since I didn't do a walk-in, *ahem*).
I noticed you didnt do a walk in. I was creeping your timeline from time to time. :p

I didn't do a walk in either. I hope I get approved soon. I guess my theory of sending it early to get approved early doesn't work.

chino32984
10-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Hey congrats to everyone that got approved today. I just want to throw this out there and see what yall think. I think that if you have a college degree or something higher than a school diploma speeds up your app.

Ili_0389
10-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey congrats to everyone that got approved today. I just want to throw this out there and see what yall think. I think that if you have a college degree or something higher than a school diploma speeds up your app.

Nope:-(! I have an associates and pursuing a BBA.

DreamBaybeh
10-19-2012, 03:44 PM

Maybe??? I got my bachelor's this May.

I noticed you didnt do a walk in. I was creeping your timeline from time to time. :p

I didn't do a walk in either. I hope I get approved soon. I guess my theory of sending it early to get approved early doesn't work.

It seems there's no real pattern. I have friends who sent theirs in the first week and still haven't been approved (as of yesterday). They submitted a week earlier than me, did their bios a week earlier than me, and nothing as of today. They are in the process of getting their bachelors but other than that their cases are the same as me (went to school together).

AB323
10-19-2012, 04:21 PM
If you don't count weekends, my application was approved in 19 business days.

Dreamsdocometrue
10-19-2012, 05:06 PM
I hope to get approved next week!! Did my bio on the 28th, and it's Vermont, so I hope I'm lucky enough.

ceramicpapi
10-19-2012, 06:41 PM
I hope to get approved next week!! Did my bio on the 28th, and it's Vermont, so I hope I'm lucky enough.

I did mine I daybefore you. Hope to get approved next week too.

pedro0912
10-19-2012, 11:23 PM

Congrats for your EAD!

My timeline looks like yours I hope I get approved this coming week

GAxDreamer
10-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Date Application Sent - August 18, 2012
The Lockbox the application was sent to - Nebraska Service Center, but then Routed to TEXAS
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. - UNKNOWN
Date delivered - August 27, 2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - August 29, 2012
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) - August 29, 2012
Date Biometrics scheduled - September 21, 2012
Date of EAD received - October 18, 2012

arcane
10-20-2012, 12:08 AM
y'all better be reading this thread http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=33133

explains why some are approved faster than others after bios

pedro0912
10-20-2012, 12:19 AM
________Los Angeles, California________
Application Sent - 9/19 California Service Center Lockbox
Delivered-9/24
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action - 9/27
Date of Biometrics Appointment - 10/26-walked in 10/02 Wilshire ASC
Date of EAD - TBA

esraB
10-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Im hoping next weeeekkkk

HoustonTexansFan
10-20-2012, 11:47 AM

Good luck I did mine on the 28th as well buddy!

worrieddreamer
10-20-2012, 02:29 PM
i send my application but i have a reallybig concern if i send my parents ITIN # would they deport them?

newyorker
10-20-2012, 02:36 PM
i send my application but i have a reallybig concern if i send my parents ITIN # would they deport them?

OMG YES. I sent in my app and my family was deported and were kept in solitary confinement. Deferred action is the most dangerous policy known to man.
*rolls eyes*
Worrieddreamer, stop Worrying and just apply... or DONT APPLY and wait until DACA program is shut down and then you will be crying bc other dreamers have EAD and you don't.

alex9874
10-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Application sent : October 11 to Arizona lock box.
Received: 10/18/2012
Biometrics Received:10/20/2012
Date for Biometrics: 11/09/2012
Walk in:

Current timeline.
:]

arcane
10-20-2012, 05:36 PM

Nope, not at all.

peewee
10-20-2012, 06:22 PM
Where can I get GED? I live in TN but I tried to get GED in TN but I do not have any kind of ID or passport it's all in ICE custody? I have ID but it is expired they will not accept expired ID.

Can someone help me, where to get GED at?

Moizy
10-20-2012, 07:01 PM
Still no answer for me. I'm hoping I don't have to live with the type of frustration others are going through who did their bios way earlier than me.

MoroccanDreamer
10-21-2012, 02:00 AM
Still no answer for me. I'm hoping I don't have to live with the type of frustration others are going through who did their bios way earlier than me.

dude u want some hope, i just wish to be in ur position right now, dude u r getting approved, unlike me ive got an RFE and its worst feeling than just waiting to get approved, n dont have to worry about them, just hang in there people who waited almost a month after bios u'all gonna get approved just in matter of time, and be thinkfull ur assess are saved from RFEs.

Garcia87
10-21-2012, 07:39 PM

bro I did mine the 19th....this is so frustrating I dont even know what to think anymore....and angelz beauty has been waiting since the 13th

abe909
10-22-2012, 01:00 AM

(((Congrats on your approval !!)))

DreamBaybeh
10-22-2012, 10:12 AM
i-821 was approved today at 8am.

Marley
10-22-2012, 12:07 PM
The Lockbox the application was sent to - Nebraska
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8/29/2012
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) - 10/22/2012
Date Biometrics scheduled -9/20/2012 ( no walk in)
Date of EAD received - in production ..
I tried the whole don't check my status everyday and it just didn't work ! But I'm glad it's over now.

DreamBaybeh
10-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Oh, so my brother never got any notifications, but he checked the website this morning and his card went into production on Friday, same as me.

Why is USCIS so terrible with notifications?! Anyway, he has the same timeline as me. He just finished high school though.

OpuLance
10-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Oh, so my brother never got any notifications, but he checked the website this morning and his card went into production on Friday, same as me.

Why is USCIS so terrible with notifications?! Anyway, he has the same timeline as me. He just finished high school though.

I did my Bio a day before yours and mine was also sent to Nebraska, but still no approvals....Ugh I hate this, I just hope i get approve this week.

DreamBaybeh
10-22-2012, 03:59 PM
I did my Bio a day before yours and mine was also sent to Nebraska, but still no approvals....Ugh I hate this, I just hope i get approve this week.

Best of luck! I have friends who applied before me and haven't been approved yet. It sucks to have to wait this long because we're all itching to work. But be patient!

FrankoKid
10-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Would Biometrics walk in really work ? I kind of want to go walk in tomorrow ? I received the biometrics date till November 15, but I mean what if I go tomorrow ?

Keep the Faith
10-22-2012, 06:25 PM
I think I read here last week someone saying that uscis has 75-90 days from the day you applied to send out ead card, any truth to that?

livetodream93
10-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Best of luck! I have friends who applied before me and haven't been approved yet. It sucks to have to wait this long because we're all itching to work. But be patient!

ahhhhh mine was done a week later i know i sound way too impatient considering i did it this month but man i really need to work!!! your case gives me hope! I hope to get approved soon!! Me and my brother filed at the same time so we shall see...

Date Application Sent - 8/31/2012 by USPS Priority to Dallas (lawyer)
I-797 C - 09/05/2012 (text notification 09/04/2012) to Nebraska
Biometrics Letter Received - 09/15/2012 for 10/09/2012 (no walk-in)
EAD approved - ????
Deferred action approved - ????:-|:-|:-|:-|

FootballCoach47
10-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Approved today!

livetodream93
10-22-2012, 06:49 PM
Approved today!

Congrats!!!

twickz
10-22-2012, 06:57 PM
I cannot even compare my timeline to anyone now...I've seen people who got done with their bios waaay before mines but are still waiting , however I've also seen people who did their bios first week of October and are already approved. This timeline thing is messing with my head right now. (TRYING NOT TO STRESS OUT..)

Stephanie61593
10-22-2012, 07:58 PM
I finally did my biometrics today :)

10-22-2012, 08:39 PM

Same here too!

LittleBrand
10-22-2012, 08:47 PM
Live in NY
Sent application : 8-16 (self filed)
Received Notice : 8-27 (Vermont Service Center)
Received Bio : ~9-1
Bio appointment: 9-27 (DONE)

I sent out my application on the second day and seems like every steps are slower than everybody :(
I hope I don't have to wait extra 2,3 months.

I am wondering if I am the 6 thousands of applicants that are under review?
Because from the 10-15 USCIS data, there are 150,000 applications scheduled for Bio, 4xxx got approved and 6xxx is under review, if I(and everyone in this forum) am those 6xxx, I believe it will be approved SOON!!

mmchicago
10-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Is the website tracker current? Like will the status change when they send it out or will i get the mail and then it will change?

LittleBrand
10-22-2012, 09:16 PM
I think it will change, otherwise it is useless.

dreamofgold
10-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Is the website tracker current? Like will the status change when they send it out or will i get the mail and then it will change?

It will change. Sometimes you can beat the system if you sign up for text or email updates by refreshing the status tracker on the website, it will change before you get the text or email. It happened to me!

dreamofgold
10-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Same here too!

Do you realize you put your email address as your username?

Stephanie61593
10-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Same here too!

AWESOME!! What's your timeline?

karlo
10-23-2012, 12:08 AM
It seems like it is taking longer now. I did my bio on 10/5 and its still on initial review. :(

MadMan
10-23-2012, 12:10 AM

Congrats! I wish you a fast approval.

hithere
10-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Just got my I-797 approval notice for my I-821D today. EAD was also mailed out today!

karlo
10-23-2012, 12:13 AM
dude u want some hope, i just wish to be in ur position right now, dude u r getting approved, unlike me ive got an RFE and its worst feeling than just waiting to get approved, n dont have to worry about them, just hang in there people who waited almost a month after bios u'all gonna get approved just in matter of time, and be thinkfull ur assess are saved from RFEs.

Its frustrating to wait. But we've been waiting since childhood. Hopefully it all works out for those of us frustrated.

karlo
10-23-2012, 12:17 AM
ahhhhh mine was done a week later i know i sound way too impatient considering i did it this month but man i really need to work!!! your case gives me hope! I hope to get approved soon!! Me and my brother filed at the same time so we shall see...

Date Application Sent - 8/31/2012 by USPS Priority to Dallas (lawyer)
I-797 C - 09/05/2012 (text notification 09/04/2012) to Nebraska
Biometrics Letter Received - 09/15/2012 for 10/09/2012 (no walk-in)
EAD approved - ????
Deferred action approved - ????:-|:-|:-|:-|

Your timeline is just like mine except I did bios on the 4th in California. I hope ours comes soon.

arcane
10-23-2012, 12:35 AM

Is not 100% accurate/up to date.

MadMan
10-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Just got my I-797 approval notice for my I-821D today. EAD was also mailed out today!

Haha, I barely got mine today as well.

Congrats. :D

FrankoKid
10-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Would Biometrics walk in really work ? I kind of want to go walk in tomorrow ? I received the biometrics date till November 15, but I mean what if I go tomorrow ?

Sir of Danningham
10-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Date Application Sent - 08/29/2012
Mailing Method (Express, priority, certified) etc. - Priority
Date delivered - 8/31/2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - 9/3/12 sent to Nebraska
Date of I-797 C Notice of Action (Application Approved) - 9/12/2012
Date Biometrics scheduled - 9/28/2012
Date of EAD received -

BigDreamer92
10-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Date Application Sent - 08/22/2012
Date acceptance letter of application received - 8/23/2012
Date Biometriics scheduled -9/24/2012
Date of EAD received - PENDING

Keep the Faith
10-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Do you guys think uscis is purposefully holding on to some cases without approving them just to make the "average" wait time for daca approval longer? I starting to think that is the case, you know to especially to quiet people like senators smith & grassly? I mean think about it why are the approvals so random? And why are there people like me who filed the very first day still waiting while others who filed way late are approved? Think they randomly choose to approve some and to delay some for the purpose of achieving an average approval time to appease certain folks.

LittleBrand
10-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Do you guys think uscis is purposefully holding on to some cases without approving them just to make the "average" wait time for daca approval longer? I starting to think that is the case, you know to especially to quiet people like senators smith & grassly? I mean think about it why are the approvals so random? And why are there people like me who filed the very first day still waiting while others who filed way late are approved? Think they randomly choose to approve some and to delay some for the purpose of achieving an average approval time to appease certain folks.

dude, I sent my application on 8-16 and even my biometrics is later than other's

Ili_0389
10-23-2012, 11:18 AM
This Saturday will mark 2 months since I sent my application and 1 month and almost 2 weeks since biometrics :( sigh, I hope approval comes soon for me and anyone else that sent app and did bios before me.

arcane
10-23-2012, 12:31 PM

Yes they work because USCIS does not start your case until they receive biometrics.

arcane
10-23-2012, 12:35 PM

False. Those with delayed approvals, read this http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=33133

It has to do with your name.

Moizy
10-23-2012, 01:26 PM
False. Those with delayed approvals, read this http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=33133

It has to do with your name.

Well im pretty sure my name doesnt come up anywhere...and its very unique.

Swim19
10-23-2012, 02:02 PM

Same...my name is not common at all.

FrankoKid
10-23-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes they work because USCIS does not start your case until they receive biometrics.

So this means I can walkin to biometrics right now ? If yes so I can go right now lol

Feenmi
10-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Same...my name is not common at all.

Swim, do you have an accent?

Jay Stone
10-23-2012, 02:12 PM
^^ da'Fu*k?? lol

DesiredDreams
10-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Is anyone from Jamaica New York that's has seen approved? It has been over a month since I did my biometrics and I'm a bit concerned.

ernier
10-23-2012, 02:16 PM

I agree with you, while your name might be a factor, I believe that it shouldn't delay the case that much. I think what bogged down the process was people doing all this walk-ins and basically putting the process through a crawl, specially in vermont, imo.

Jay Stone
10-23-2012, 02:20 PM
After all the crying and complaining I've been doing on this forum for the past 4 years and even more so these last two months and even a little bit on the few posts I have made today....I FINALLLLLYYYYYYY GOT APPROVED. THANK YOU UNIVERSE AND WONDERFUL HIGHER POWER.

Moizy
10-23-2012, 02:25 PM
After all the crying and complaining I've been doing on this forum for the past 4 years and even more so these last two months and even a little bit on the few posts I have made today....I FINALLLLLYYYYYYY GOT APPROVED. THANK YOU UNIVERSE AND WONDERFUL HIGHER POWER.I literally read your posts 2 hours ago lol and now you're approved! Congrats!

MadMan
10-23-2012, 02:35 PM
After all the crying and complaining I've been doing on this forum for the past 4 years and even more so these last two months and even a little bit on the few posts I have made today....I FINALLLLLYYYYYYY GOT APPROVED. THANK YOU UNIVERSE AND WONDERFUL HIGHER POWER.

Congratulations Jay! You and I have the same bio date and service center, so it is glad to see you get approved.

Jay Stone
10-23-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm so souped I didn't even realize I wrote this on the process time thread lol I thought it was approvals, sorry for posting in the wrong place. but thanks guys!!!

david.got.skeez
10-23-2012, 02:48 PM
it seems like people who applied right away their wait time was like 4 days after the biometrics, now its like a month. I hate waiting for this, its like...waiting for someone to come out of surgery lol and if they need more evidence would they send that to you before the biometrics, or after?

arcane
10-23-2012, 03:19 PM
So this means I can walkin to biometrics right now ? If yes so I can go right now lol

Yes, go whenever you like (just not after your scheduled appointment). If you rather wait like a sucka, then is on you.

FrankoKid
10-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Yes, go whenever you like (just not after your scheduled appointment). If you rather wait like a sucka, then is on you.
Ah im going right now lmao, just finish up my stuff and im going lol

LittleBrand
10-23-2012, 04:21 PM
I just can't believe they allow walk in. This mess up the other application I think.
Why can't people do it in order, why always try to go around thing.
I mean getting here illegally is already bad, now even trying to skip the line and get thing done inappropriately. No offense to anyone, I am applying and done my bio early last month.

kyungwc
10-23-2012, 06:13 PM
it seems like people who applied right away their wait time was like 4 days after the biometrics, now its like a month. I hate waiting for this, its like...waiting for someone to come out of surgery lol and if they need more evidence would they send that to you before the biometrics, or after?

sure.

arcane
10-23-2012, 06:29 PM
I just can't believe they allow walk in. This mess up the other application I think.
Why can't people do it in order, why always try to go around thing.
I mean getting here illegally is already bad, now even trying to skip the line and get thing done inappropriately. No offense to anyone, I am applying and done my bio early last month.

False! It does not mess up the application process because USCIS doesnt even begin to start on a case until bios are received.

That is like bitching about others getting their passports first and submitting their applications before they do....is nonsense.

And if you dont believe me, then read what a USCIS adjudicator has to say about it
http://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

LittleBrand
10-23-2012, 08:07 PM
So according to your reasoning, what is the purpose of USCIS assigning a specific DATE for bio? Why not just allow everyone to go to do bio right after their applications were accepted? There are almost 200,000 applications now I could imagine, those who were waiting patiently to do their bio might got their applications delayed because of those who just walk in.

There is a REASON for USCIS to assign everyone a different date of bio so the traffic could be relieved, why breaking every single rule and try to find a loophole?

NatalyMm
10-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Got my social security card yesterday 10/22/12
I went to apply for it last Wednesday 10/17/12
Will be going to get my ID tomorrow.

My sister on the other hand
Sent her application and was received 9/17
Did her biometrics a week later and she is still
On "Initial Review" .
over all it's a lil over a month and she is still waiting

Nevergiveup
10-24-2012, 02:40 PM
how do I check my DACA status? I only have the receipt for the working permit

Shapeshift0827
10-24-2012, 03:15 PM
I just got an RFE :( . Does anyone know if they will move my case to the bottom of the pile or will they expedite it once I send my evidence?

abe909
10-24-2012, 03:44 PM
I just got an RFE :( . Does anyone know if they will move my case to the bottom of the pile or will they expedite it once I send my evidence?

What I've seen on other users that got RFE'S Once they send the evidence they get an answer in 1-2 weeks.

hithere
10-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Just got my EAD!

dream88
10-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Is there a good chance I can possibly receive my EAD in the mail this Sat? 10/27/12

hithere
10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Is there a good chance I can possibly receive my EAD in the mail this Sat? 10/27/12

I would think so. A relative of mine was approved last Wednesday and got their EAD that Saturday.

dream88
10-24-2012, 04:24 PM
I would think so. A relative of mine was approved last Wednesday and got their EAD that Saturday.

Thanks!

Shapeshift0827
10-24-2012, 04:27 PM
What I've seen on other users that got RFE'S Once they send the evidence they get an answer in 1-2 weeks.

That's good to hear. Thanks for the input

arcane
10-24-2012, 05:06 PM
So according to your reasoning, what is the purpose of USCIS assigning a specific DATE for bio? Why not just allow everyone to go to do bio right after their applications were accepted? There are almost 200,000 applications now I could imagine, those who were waiting patiently to do their bio might got their applications delayed because of those who just walk in.

There is a REASON for USCIS to assign everyone a different date of bio so the traffic could be relieved, why breaking every single rule and try to find a loophole?

USCIS are not the only ones that schedule bios...many security firms, corporate firm, independent organizations, also schedule bios for new employees/members. The problem with USCIS, they correlate appointments based on 1 hour timeframes for appointments. Since fingerprints take about 5 minutes, the automatic system only looks at how many slots are taken on that day, and appoints immigration appointments to fit the empty slots on one hour increments.

That is why the centers are almost always empty because appointments do not take the automated estimation of one hour. Hence, they allow walk-ins.

The million dollar question is why hasn't USCIS updated their system to fit in slots for less than one hour, so more can be scheduled properly.

And on the contrary, Consulate offices overbook appointments per day, hence the long waits. They need to fit fewer slots per day so the long waits do not occur.