PDA

View Full Version : Help dream act form

Alma05
08-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Hey I need help so I have printed out the I-765 I-765WS and for I-821D do I have the correct forms and will I have to mail out all the documents along with proof of school records and if I revive my sons SSI letters and his check and show proof that I have been here for ever can I use those as proof and an I send my sons birth certificate along with mine that shows as proof I was here in 2006 along with his immunization record that show I've taking him to all his dr appointments along with medical records of mine let me know please is there anywhere where I can go to get help fill out the forms I dot wanna mess up on them and what's the best way to electronically send them
Or mail them out can u provide the info to send either or both thanks you so much

Alma05
08-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Sorry for my miss spell its hard over the phone

Dark Apotheosis
08-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Hey I need help so I have printed out the I-765 I-765WS and for I-821D do I have the correct forms and will I have to mail out all the documents along with proof of school records and if I revive my sons SSI letters and his check and show proof that I have been here for ever can I use those as proof and an I send my sons birth certificate along with mine that shows as proof I was here in 2006 along with his immunization record that show I've taking him to all his dr appointments along with medical records of mine let me know please is there anywhere where I can go to get help fill out the forms I dot wanna mess up on them and what's the best way to electronically send them
Or mail them out can u provide the info to send either or both thanks you so much

Did you just wake up from under a rock, or something?

Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude, but all that information is on the forum already.

jsar8
08-15-2012, 10:12 PM

Ask your closest Catholic\Christian church! They usually have people that can help with legal stuff. :)

Don't listen to other rude people, they dont know how to be patient with people that just heard about this. Not everybody knows how to do it.

Alma05
08-15-2012, 10:22 PM
To be honest I just found out like 2 days ago so I'm trying to get all the info I have another question what if u don't have a high school deploys or a GED. Can u still apply and enroll into community college to get ur deplo and or ged can I still cualifide ????! Thank you

Alma05
08-15-2012, 10:23 PM
*deploma

garcia.esme10
08-16-2012, 01:44 PM

this is is the link to find the direct filing addresses depending on where you live. http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=e11fb8e59b529310VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

muslimah23
08-16-2012, 01:50 PM
please be patient with people who are new to this not everyone have access to this information

will_con
08-16-2012, 02:27 PM
Alma to be perfectly honest, I would either get a consultation or a lawyer to help you through this process. Try reading some other posts in the mean time, they might be able to answer some of your questions

WillHayes
08-16-2012, 03:06 PM
You don't have to be a graduate as of June 15, you just have to be enrolled in school by the time you send in your application.

Don't rush through things. We have time. This thing doesn't expire. Gather as much info and documentation as you can, and if possible consult with a lawyer.

Dreamer12
08-16-2012, 04:46 PM
gather info that shows evidence from 2007-2012. bank statements, doc visits, school records. show proof that you were here june 15 2012. any date close to that. start with this info. read some posts u will get alot of help

DamLeon123
08-16-2012, 05:03 PM
To be honest I just found out like 2 days ago so I'm trying to get all the info I have another question what if u don't have a high school deploys or a GED. Can u still apply and enroll into community college to get ur deplo and or ged can I still cualifide ????! Thank you

Are you saying that you just found out about DACA two days ago!!! :sad:

NotAPro
08-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Are you saying that you just found out about DACA two days ago!!! :sad:

My same reaction.

Alma, don't rush, gather up all the paperwork, get informed and then act.
Remember you send something halfassed, there is no way to appeal this.

thanks