DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Some replies to Trump tweet on Daca (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=79880)

isk84life 01-04-2018 03:34 PM

Re: Some replies to Trump tweet on Daca
 
30k on that shitty school? is this guy stupid?

I spent like 70k total in my education. I want to know where I can get a refund? if we apparently could go to college for free on the governments dime.

Sorrybrah 01-04-2018 07:09 PM

Re: Some replies to Trump tweet on Daca
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cooltalker (Post 665189)
I would love to know also. Please tell me where to get free welfare, food stamps and free tuition.

I paid around 20-30k for school and currently paying close to 30k in taxes each year.

It's funny because most of the welfare people I see are citizens.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.