DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Almost Certain This Year Dream Act Will Pass! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=9656)

ChivasAmerica 02-10-2009 01:59 AM

Re: Almost Certain This Year Dream Act Will Pass!
 
http://i39.tinypic.com/6ru3nr.gif

conte 02-10-2009 03:07 AM

.....
 
.....

toobewelcomed 03-16-2009 06:49 AM

Re: Almost Certain This Year Dream Act Will Pass!
 
KEEP US UPDATED..God is watching over you my friend

us marriage 06-10-2009 03:37 AM

Re: Almost Certain This Year Dream Act Will Pass!
 
On behalf of the student activists on this site, I would like to say that this effort is not about Change.org — it is about garnering support and mobilization for the DREAM Act, about taking back discourse and finding the best way to frame an issue that is unnecessarily divisive. America needs the DREAM Act as much as undocumented students need it — we all lose if this legislation is not passed. America will lose human and financial capital, talented students and a substantial tax-base. The students will lose the chance to gain equality of opportunity in their own country.

txdream 06-10-2009 12:26 PM

Re: Almost Certain This Year Dream Act Will Pass!
 
This was something nice to read I'm very happy and exited now. I just wish I could find a job before the summer ends.

DA User 06-11-2009 03:26 PM

Re: Almost Certain This Year Dream Act Will Pass!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jessijaz (Post 118860)
Hey Guys,

My boss found out like 2 months ago that I am undocumented! .......When he called me in his office, I thought he was going to fire me b/c of my status in this country, but it was the complete opposite! :mrgreen: He has offered to sponsor me and help me in anyway he can to legalize me! So he contacted a friend of his that has been around for the longest (she is part of the US & Mexico Chamber of Commerce) and she pretty much knows everyone!!! So I finally had the opportunity to talk to her, and she did mention that she will be having a meeting on February 19 concerning the DREAM ACT! And I got so excited b/c she practically promised me that Obama will be able to do something for us this year!!!!!!!! I'll keep you guys updated, as she promised to keep me updated on the meetings!

So its a employer based sponsor? H1B Visa?

VaeVictis 06-11-2009 07:31 PM

Re: Almost Certain This Year Dream Act Will Pass!
 
Wow! Look at all those updates!! Awesome!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.