DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   This Community has gone down the drain (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=21816)

eddy 05-30-2011 07:24 PM

This Community has gone down the drain

Where there is one person of high standard, there are many others who say things that make us look like uneducated morons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex QA (Post 218889)
But he does have time to keep his own immigrant relatives in the US . Pinche Negro hijo de tu puta madre , translate that !

Really disgraceful indeed. You guys forget that all of the stupid things you say here will be used to reflect every DREAMer.

Some of you don't deserve to benefit from the DREAM Act.

LifeDreamer 05-30-2011 07:34 PM

Re: This Community has gone down the drain

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddy (Post 218897)
Where there is one person of high standard, there are many others who say things that make us look like uneducated morons.

Really disgraceful indeed. You guys forget that all of the stupid things you say here will be used to reflect every DREAMer.

We all deserve to benefit form the Dream Act..... Let's refer from real discriminatory language.. I know I've started threads that could be used against me on this one, but i'm true when I say hateful language just show's a lack of intelligence, wisdom, and tolerance for anything that is different.

Hannie 05-30-2011 07:41 PM

Even if you are that frustrated, saying things like that accomplishes nothing.

LuckyGirl 05-30-2011 09:18 PM

Sadly you're probably right but I really hope you're wrong.

P.S: Go to happynews.com

ecnys 05-30-2011 09:19 PM

I barely come here and can already name 2 trolls, sad indeed

herpinderpin 06-01-2011 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddy (Post 218897)

Take your puritanical bullshit elsewhere, we all are doublefaced scum just like every other person on the planet. Real problems like this one directly impact our situation and there's nothing we can do to change people's perceptions about us. Our degrees, academic merits, and community involvement aren't enough to make up for the abounding stigmatic assholery associated with Latin American immigration.

We, the "good", educated immigrants have emasculated ourselves. We have put up with so much unnecessary pressure, many of us have limited our lifestyles to the point of a creating a depressing, fear-inducing, monotonous rut and all because we HOPE that one day we will be rewarded for our behavior. What's the point of rewarding good-doers!? They already are behaving like model citizens HAR HAR HAR. We are too many already, it doesn't matter what we do or what we don't do at this point. Something both positive and negative will come out of this relentless influx of amigos into the country.
Firstly, those of us nearing the middle twenties will start moving on with our lives, marrying USC, or frankly stop giving a fuck altogether about remaining in this country because we are slowly and painfully lucking out; Secondly, the DREAM act is bound to pass and will benefit those when they need it most because don't forget, there are younger versions of ourselves heading our way, our conundrum will be their conundrum (little fuckers had better get their shit together and stop drinking the kool-aid) ; Thirdly, the equivalent of the DREAM act will have to be reproduced again unless a truly effective comprehensive immigration reform is performed in the future to prevent further illegal immigration, eg. moats and alligators, no more jus soli, federally mandated e-verify, etc.

tl;dr: Stop being a whiny bitch and don't be afraid to abuse the system up to the point of precariousness, that's how people succeed in this country (yeah I am terribly generalizing but capitalism allows for this if you have the means to pay your way out of your problems). Fuck the US media, that's all we have on our side and god damnit does it lean towards the right.

Ali 06-01-2011 12:54 AM

^^^I'm with stupid, enough of the walking softly apologetic bs. I'm carrying the big stick already. And besides eddy, you were going to Mexico and make cyber-gold with your e-mpire weren't you?

IceCreamPony 06-01-2011 01:16 AM

LMFAO at that opening quote. That's gold pendejos.

eddy 06-01-2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali (Post 219056)
^^^I'm with stupid, enough of the walking softly apologetic bs. I'm carrying the big stick already. And besides eddy, you were going to Mexico and make cyber-gold with your e-mpire weren't you?

I was? I was thinking of majoring in physics lol. But that route works too I guess haha.

hooligan111988 06-01-2011 05:40 PM

i was a physics major....won't do that anymore...i need something that will give me money...lol