DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Do people here uironcally believe the Democrats are to blame (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83827)

Pianoswithoutfaith 08-23-2019 12:22 AM

Do people here uironcally believe the Democrats are to blame

Trump not willing to work with them to find a solution to the dreamers?

"Its UWD Fault we are stuck with DACA, no no, its the FEDERAL courts who stopped Trump from ending DACA, who are to be blamed for us not having our green cards!!, NO NO NO!!, Its the DemocRATS fault giving trump BILLIONS with out anything in return!!"

What about the Republicans shouldn't they be held accountable for not willing to compromise?

"NO!!! Its ALL the DEMOCRATS! FAULT!!!"

update:

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/27/175098...tion-bill-fail

Even Republicans cannot pass anything among themselves

2dreamORnot2dream 08-23-2019 04:07 AM

Re: Do people here uironcally believe the Democrats are to blame

I agree, Democrats suck almost as much as Republicans.

jwxie518 08-23-2019 12:42 PM

Democrats really need to grow some balls. They are scared. They could have shut down the govt for two months, nope. They retracted.

IamAman 08-24-2019 10:21 AM

The last time Democrats had real power to pass legislation was 2009-2010. After that, they only had one house of Congress and a very obstructive Republican House and later, they lost the Senate and presidency all together. It's only been a year and a half since they've got the House back.

You can't pass anything controversial in this climate with just the House. You can call them wimps all you want and play 3-D chess in your head with how you'd make it work if you were in power, but that's just the fact of the situation right now. All they can do is obstruct some things. That's it. If they overdo it, they can lose close states during election time.

A lot of people on here remind me of the guys who call in sports radio shows with their brilliant takes on how their last place team could trade for Lebron or something. "Yeah, the Wizards are so stupid. All they need to do is be tough and offer Bonga and a 2nd round pick, and the Lakers will have to trade Lebron. It's so easy but they're just a bunch of wimps so they won't try it".

david87 08-26-2019 09:46 AM

If they didnt steal the nomination from Bernie last election we wouldnt be in this mess

DogJuiceMan 09-01-2019 09:34 PM

Bernie had a solid shot of defeating Rump, but they instead wanted to put fly-face girl in.

jwxie518 09-01-2019 10:05 PM

Bernie never had a chance with the moderates.

DogJuiceMan 09-02-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwxie518 (Post 740425)
Bernie never had a chance with the moderates.

Quite possibly. And unfortunately for us. Now the Supreme court is about to smoke us out.

Pianos fails to understand yet again, that the democraps are spinless as hell. They dont even know what they want. When a stripper turned politician, AOC, has more spine than the leadership, you know shit is screwy.

Democrats are so damn spineless that they really cant say no to republicans and that is why people think they are also partly to blame. You might say buh dawg the republicans hate us! yea we know that. We also know that democrats are supposed to have a spine and use the same dirty tricks back at the republicans, but somehow, they are unable to.

Not only that but ALL the democrap candidates want to raise taxes. How about you pay for that shit yourself you bitches.

Free cawllege - nope pay for it yourself, not out of my salary. This provides me zero benefit and only downsides. Not only that but these are now indoctrination centers for the extreme left antifa-terrorist group.

Free health - well shit now you want me to pay for your cosmetic shit? Couldnt take care of yourself? With the crazy ass high medical bills, and I pay for them? Out your mind.

free rent - NOPE.
gauranteed government jobs! - 15 standing around doing nothing, 1 guy working.
basic income! - nope. lost your god damn mind.
free childcare! - nope. Shouldnt of had so many damn useless spawn
lets change out all the buildings in the country and if you dont wana work thats okay! :D (AOC the blonde of congress)

Make no mistake, all the democrats want to do is raise your taxes on giveaways from your salary and all republicans want to do is give corporate welfare away from your salary.

Both want to fund more wars that can't ever be won.

Shit like this is why the roman empire fell over. We are now witnessing the United States falling over in slow motion.

My prediction goes like this, the nation will fracture among party lines in a civil war 2. Unfortunately since dems hate guns they will get easily defeated. The scrawny antifa twig-men will run out of breath running away.

Dreamers will be caught between a wall and another wall. We are still screwed in this nightmare. 2Face defects and joins the republican team only to find out slavery is back.

Pianos joins the dem team only to find out he is part of the Bourgeoisie.

I am still screwed, but instead im hiding out in the sticks trying not to get caught by either side. Subsisting off whatever can be scavenged.

A new hitler rises in the republican team demanding racial purity.

WW3 begins. Dragging china and russia into the war because they perceive that the united states civil war 2 to be a weakened nation and thus primed for invasion.

Nuclear winter and global warming balance out to become nothing in particular. What actually ends up happening is the flu comes back with a vengeance.

We cut to a scene of me running through downtown LA being chased by dems.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzHfnmDXAAAezH2.jpg

TexasDreamy 09-02-2019 01:18 PM

Pianos,

There are like 3 people on this forum who are pro-Trump and they're probably not even dreamers. ie: DogJuiceMan, etc.

DogJuiceMan 09-02-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasDreamy (Post 740436)
Pianos,

There are like 3 people on this forum who are pro-Trump and they're probably not even dreamers. ie: DogJuiceMan, etc.

What a load of dogshit coming out your keyboard. Seriously cannot believe you slander my good name.

Peasants take potshots at their king.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasDreamy (Post 23423)
I unironically support Trump MAGA 2020.

And end up rekt.