DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   EAD without Green Fancy Paper Letter (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=75920)

fjavier8142 02-11-2017 11:47 AM

EAD without Green Fancy Paper Letter

I received my 2nd renewal EAD without the I-765 letter that comes with it. I got it over the mail about a week after my biometrics. It's been a couple weeks since then and I was going to wait because maybe it go delayed or lost somewhere in the mail. Should I request another copy to USCIS? Or is the EAD fine without the letter? has anybody else had this issue? Thanks in andvance. By the way, thank you much to those that post threads, respond and keep us up to date with all that has to do with us DACAers. Son chingones la verdad, que hariamos muchos sin ustedes!

Swim19 02-11-2017 11:51 AM

Re: EAD without Green Fancy Paper Letter

Quote:

Originally Posted by fjavier8142 (Post 603128)
I received my 2nd renewal EAD without the I-765 letter that comes with it. I got it over the mail about a week after my biometrics. It's been a couple weeks since then and I was going to wait because maybe it go delayed or lost somewhere in the mail. Should I request another copy to USCIS? Or is the EAD fine without the letter? has anybody else had this issue? Thanks in andvance. By the way, thank you much to those that post threads, respond and keep us up to date with all that has to do with us DACAers. Son chingones la verdad, que hariamos muchos sin ustedes!

USCIS is no longer sending I-765 letter. It's the EAD and I-821D official letter.

Nelly05 02-11-2017 11:52 AM

Hello! I got approved for the 3rd time 2 days ago... with my first getting my EAD i did got that latter that said approved, but with the second time i didn't. Your EAD its i guess your approval... when i renew this third time i send a copy of my old EAD bc i couldn't find the new EAD and I got approved so i guess that if you dont get it you won't be getting one...

fjavier8142 02-11-2017 11:54 AM

Oh ok! That makes more sense, and it makes me feel confident now that I'm not the only one that happened to. Thanks!!! It was weird because for the first renewal I did get that letter. Gracias otra vez.

zeomax 02-11-2017 12:00 PM

Here to chime in, when receiving a renewal, you only get the approval letter for your 821d but not the letter for the EAD. I was going crazy when I did my first renewal looking for the paper until I called USCIS to confirm.

Nelly05 02-11-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fjavier8142 (Post 603132)
Oh ok! That makes more sense, and it makes me feel confident now that I'm not the only one that happened to. Thanks!!! It was weird because for the first renewal I did get that letter. Gracias otra vez.

Por Nada!!!! :)

kyungwc 02-11-2017 04:53 PM

Never got the paper for my initial neither

Pianoswithoutfaith 02-11-2017 06:21 PM

I got papers originally but first renewal just one