DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   July Approvals (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=63826)

nayelytr 09-21-2013 12:25 PM

July Approvals

I've seen a lot of June approvals lately, any in July? Or is it too early?
What are you guys doing to kill time?
I'm a stay at home mom and I was very busy, until my son started going to school full time, now I'm going crazy.

zeta(2) 09-21-2013 04:11 PM

Re: July Approvals

Hmm july 8th applicant here. Cannot wait to hear the approvals start rolling in!

jmedina6198 09-21-2013 04:35 PM

They will start approving july applicants starting octuber, and august applicants until november.

Tonyhasadream 09-21-2013 06:33 PM

The days of people getting approved in a month are long gone.

nayelytr 09-21-2013 06:49 PM

Yeah, but I've seen a lot of people get approved in 3 months, so I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones

jmedina6198 09-21-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nayelytr (Post 513674)
Yeah, but I've seen a lot of people get approved in 3 months, so I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones

Look foward for next month. If you have a clean record, sent a bunch of evidence, you should be approve within next month.

I remember alot of june people being approved, and then i got used to waking each morning and seeing my case on initial review, so i saw it impossible to ever see my card get into production. So when i got approval, i received a text at 10am, which it was 12pm midday at nebraska. so approvals happen through out all the day long.

And as of right now I'm waiting for my EAD, supposely it had to arrive today, but i checked the usp status and it hasnt update. Last update it departed tennesse :o

nayelytr 09-21-2013 07:12 PM

It's so exciting!
I don't have a criminal record, just got a Ticket for loitering when I was 16 but I was told it wouldn't count.
I sent as much evidence as I could, but I'm scared ill get an RFE because I don't know what else to send. I mostly sent rent receipts for every 3 months so I hope that's good enough. I also sent some medical bills... Things of the sort.

jmedina6198 09-21-2013 07:23 PM

I was scared for an RFE too because i had 5 departures to mexico between june 07-june 2012, but i only stated 4 because i had forgot about the other one!

And to prove that i was still in school, i put a copy of my school id 2012-2013 year, and a transcript that basically showed my high school years, but since i was doing a credit in adult school, it just showed that i had completed one there, but at the bottom it showed the date it was printed, which was like may 2013 or something...

Then the letter the councelour had gave that said... "as of this date ____ etc name is enrolled with us at this ____ school...."

But my lawyer put that letter in residence evidence for 2012-2013... so i notice that mistake after they had sent my app, but i guess she knew what she was doing because i did get approval with no problem.

nayelytr 09-21-2013 08:32 PM

Yeah I also sent my id's and transcripts also my cumulative record from kinder to 12th grade... And a letter from my college guidance councilor. Hmm I hope it's enough 0-o .... I self filed so I hope I did a passable job.

zeta(2) 09-24-2013 05:32 PM

July 8th!
Accepted 4:04 today. Omg, when I saw that txt and then the email saying Card went into production...I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I'm sooo fucking happy.