DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****Daca approvals <------****** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31723)

HijoEhSu 09-25-2012 07:26 PM

Re: *****Daca approvals <------******

He told you that because he was an ass, not because he knew what he was talking about. keeeeeeeee

ValleyGirl 09-25-2012 07:32 PM

Oh my with those people always blaming everything on the people walking in!! Get over it!!!

JGarza90 09-25-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fashionfreak64 (Post 315332)
Omg!!!!! I don't think it was a good idea for you to have done a walkin your appt was on the 9/27 you have thousands and thousands of applicants in front of you and you did a walkin alittle to early I would have under stood like you did a walkin one week before but dang you did it like 3 weeks before your appt date :-O I hope your case gets processed if not then looks like your gonna have to wait till they start working on biometric day 9/27 bc there bearly working on 9/12-9/13 for this week........ I hope the best for you. Good luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ValleyGirl (Post 315375)
Oh my with those people always blaming everything on the people walking in!! Get over it!!!

Exactly, that was so last week. Lol

fashionfreak64 09-25-2012 07:42 PM

I'm not upset with people who did walkin's let's get that straight all I was doing was giving the public people on here what the uscis immigration officer told me today about nebraska being backlogged because of walkins. I understand some people had to do walkin's because they have a really busy life and can't make it on there original day. I'm not pointing fingers just giving info. That's all.

JohannBernoulli1667 09-25-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fashionfreak64 (Post 315358)
True but the system is backlogged because of all of the walkins I called uscis today and they forwarded me to a immigration officer he told me doing walkins backlog there systems and if its to many people doing walkins what they do is look at your original bio date and make you wait till they work on that original bio date but he also said if the system isn't backlogged then the continue there work for orginal bio dates and walkin's Nebraska is backlogged that's what the immigration officer told me. The only reason they got approved faster is bc there wasn't that many people applying for daca and not many people were doing walkin's until everyone found out they could do it and now Nebraska is backlogged with a lot of walkins.

Good find Buddy. This makes a whole lot of sense.

phxcesar 09-25-2012 07:49 PM

More approvals Nebraska. It doesnt matter who is approved first, as long as we all make it. :)

GeorgiaDreamer 09-25-2012 08:00 PM

Yay Team Nebraska finally!! 8/15 LEH GOO :p

JGarza90 09-25-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fashionfreak64 (Post 315383)
I'm not upset with people who did walkin's let's get that straight all I was doing was giving the public people on here what the uscis immigration officer told me today about nebraska being backlogged because of walkins. I understand some people had to do walkin's because they have a really busy life and can't make it on there original day. I'm not pointing fingers just giving info. That's all.

Ya! Peace and love. I know it was not you intentions, but there's always ways for telling other what you think. I honestly tough you were trying to blame us and scared me that now I had to wait so long for my application. But that's ok. I won't take it personal.

Ariel 09-25-2012 08:05 PM

Use your logic people, all that all those walk-ins can really cause is a faster processing of an application. If I am sitting there with a bunch of applications to review and I am waiting for the biometrics to finalize it, I would not care about who's biometrics came in first, I'd just do it, unless you are a sitting-on-my-ass-I-just-don't-feel-like-working-today government clerk that hates hispanics. Oh, wait...

carlo_flash 09-25-2012 08:06 PM

So no CA approvals today? Question, weekends doesnt count right? I mean they only function on business days right?