DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Has anyone who came after June 15/2007 got DACA? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=67318)

DiosLover 04-24-2014 05:01 PM

Has anyone who came after June 15/2007 got DACA?

I came on July 2007 , I was wondering if someone who got APPROVED came after June 2007?

johnnytest 04-25-2014 12:47 PM

Re: Has anyone who came after June 15/2007 got DACA?

nope, doesn't work sorry. If they allowed July applicants, they might as well allow August then September, then October, etc. you get the point. Something might happen during November-December and just maybe, Republicans might finally decide to pass immigration reform.

Lunafiv 04-26-2014 12:39 PM

Stop getting my hopes up :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnytest (Post 528903)
nope, doesn't work sorry. If they allowed July applicants, they might as well allow August then September, then October, etc. you get the point. Something might happen during November-December and just maybe, Republicans might finally decide to pass immigration reform.

ggalicia 04-28-2014 01:11 AM

Only if you want to perjury ur self and commit fraud

4look4rd 04-29-2014 08:13 PM

Would be interesting if someone got approved that way. Personally I don't know anyone who has done it but I am sure there are people out there who got DACA without meeting some of the requirements.

Afterall we heard from people that got approved despite the fact they had DUI's and even some misdemeanors (not sure about felonies though).

Lunafiv 04-30-2014 12:58 PM

From the threads you've posted, looks like you're having problems with two requirements... I just don't see how you could get approved. I sent all the evidence I had and still wasn't approved. I believe I had a strong case.

VeryNicePerson1 04-30-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunafiv (Post 529094)
From the threads you've posted, looks like you're having problems with two requirements... I just don't see how you could get approved. I sent all the evidence I had and still wasn't approved. I believe I had a strong case.

Wait, huh?

You sent all your proofs for DACA (that covers everything they want to see) but got outright declined?

I am not saying there can't be cases like that, but I don't see how that would happen...

Lunafiv 04-30-2014 01:30 PM

My evidence wasn't strong enough. I sent pictures with the dates on the back, affidavits, etc.

I'm sure there are may cases where people who should've been approved got denied because after all we're supposed to be like shadows in this country.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeryNicePerson1 (Post 529095)
Wait, huh?

You sent all your proofs for DACA (that covers everything they want to see) but got outright declined?

I am not saying there can't be cases like that, but I don't see how that would happen...

VeryNicePerson1 05-01-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunafiv (Post 529096)
My evidence wasn't strong enough. I sent pictures with the dates on the back, affidavits, etc.

I'm sure there are may cases where people who should've been approved got denied because after all we're supposed to be like shadows in this country.

Oh I see, very lame indeed.

I am trying to avoid that dilemma for my fathers sake (I am collecting documents for him in anticipation for any future expansion of DACA) as it is a challenge to cover the last 10 years of his presence in the U.S., because he used to trash all statements and didn't like documents with his name on it, it made him nervous.
:roll:

I am going to visit his bank with him and ask them to collect and send us all of his statements in 3 month intervals for the past 10+ years. They may even charge a couple hundred dollars as it will be alot of statements, but it should be worth it if they are able to pull it up.