DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Approvals after transferred *Vermont to Nebraska* (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=52421)

Lost Generation 05-23-2013 01:40 PM

Approvals after transferred *Vermont to Nebraska*

Trying to calculate average approval rates here, thanks in advance

Idreamqt 05-24-2013 04:11 PM

Re: Approvals after transferred *Vermont to Nebraska*

Zero replies? seriously? I think Vermont people are the minority in this forum. I would like to know that too, and today I got update Texts but I went to check my case and I still don't see anything new, just the same "your application has been transferred and it's not being processed at a new officer" OOOOh before it said it was transferred and in their jurisdiction, so this message it's different, I guess my case arrived there.

I still don't know where i was transferred to.

jadee87 05-24-2013 04:25 PM

I was transferred on February 15th and I got approved yesterday and the day before.

waq 05-24-2013 06:55 PM

my application was transfered to Nebraska on may 21st. I do not know how long they will take now?

Rosayramiro 05-25-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Generation (Post 479610)
Trying to calculate average approval rates here, thanks in advance

Mine was transferred from Vermont to Nebraska on may 10th and have not heard anything since then

linxip 05-25-2013 10:43 AM

Got transfered on 4/24 still nth yet

Lost Generation 05-25-2013 01:41 PM

As far as I know a lot of people got approved a month or two after the transfer

Lost Generation 05-25-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosayramiro (Post 480357)
Mine was transferred from Vermont to Nebraska on may 10th and have not heard anything since then

Lets see who gets approve first!!!

Lost Generation 05-25-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idreamqt (Post 480190)
Zero replies? seriously? I think Vermont people are the minority in this forum. I would like to know that too, and today I got update Texts but I went to check my case and I still don't see anything new, just the same "your application has been transferred and it's not being processed at a new officer" OOOOh before it said it was transferred and in their jurisdiction, so this message it's different, I guess my case arrived there.

I still don't know where i was transferred to.

Minority? A lot of people i know here are in Vermont center, the website only tells you that your apps in a local office but the actual letter will explain where your app is being transferred to

Idreamqt 05-27-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Generation (Post 480539)
Minority? A lot of people i know here are in Vermont center, the website only tells you that your apps in a local office but the actual letter will explain where your app is being transferred to

Oh, ok. And if you check the approvals thread you'll see that most people are not from Vermont . I hope we get approved soon!