DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   My thoughts...do you agree? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=77950)

jm1009 09-01-2017 09:09 PM

My thoughts...do you agree?

After thinking long and hard, I have come to a conclusion - Barack Obama is one of the most intelligent Presidents ever.

I feel that in 2012, Obama was thinking YEARS ahead of his time concerning dreamers. He KNEW DACA would never last. He KNEW eventually it would be challenged. I also feel he knew that immigration reform would never truly pass or be debated again unless there was a little push ... DACA.

He KNEW that eventually, DACA would bring controversy on the topic of Dreamers, and what to do with them, and that Congress and the White House would be pressured to protect them in one way or another.

What better way to do this than by bringing almost one million people out of the shadows?

Obama, I love you.

BeeHive 09-01-2017 09:17 PM

Re: My thoughts...do you agree?

Obama knew Hillary was going to run and lose. Obama is the man.

TexasDreamy 09-01-2017 09:17 PM

Yeah, Obama did good by me. He'll always be my president. Hopefully one day I can thank him in person!

RedBlueGreen 09-01-2017 09:19 PM

Shaking Obama's hand is on my bucket list

jm1009 09-01-2017 09:26 PM

I honestly feel that deep down he hoped somebody would challenge DACA lol, which is why he's not saying anything. He basically is creating pressure on Congress to push them..without Congress even knowing it lol.

_iliketodream 09-01-2017 10:02 PM

Obama changed my life. Forever my president, my hero.

Whereisthelight 09-02-2017 01:24 AM

Obama- such a genuine man with a good heart, truly cares about those in need.
I can't say that about any other president.

bad.bunny 09-02-2017 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeeHive (Post 630629)
Obama knew Hillary was going to run and lose. Obama is the man.

but u love trump tho

Joannax22 09-02-2017 08:13 AM

Obama is the smartest president I've ever seen, he laid out the cards with DACA for us, he knew it would show that we are hard working and are definitely not a threat but the opposite to this country and with DACA he brought us out of the dark and into the light, and he knew DACA would sooner or later get challenged, and he even said "temporary," and "Congress needs to act"
which they will need to because they can't deport 800,000 innocent kids that WORK hard, study hard, do everything right, and are AMERICAN EVERY SINGLE WAY, just not on paper.

SRafaela 09-02-2017 11:39 PM

Thank you for this time President Obama.