DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Any October Dreamers out there???? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=37868)

DRMR4-2LONG 01-28-2013 01:59 PM

Any October Dreamers out there????

just wondering how many have been approved i sent my paper work in october and had my finger scanned on nov, 21 and no word on my approval yet... WTH !!!!!!

TexasDreamy 01-28-2013 02:38 PM

Re: Any October Dreamers out there????

Yes, it takes time. Apparently my approval was considerably faster than most other october applicants.

DRMR4-2LONG 01-28-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasDreamy (Post 416717)
Yes, it takes time. Apparently my approval was considerably faster than most other october applicants.

lucky... im happy for you. so did u get your ccard last week and have you applied for your ss#

MrsK 01-29-2013 12:30 AM

I sent mine on 10/16/2012 Phoenix and got approved on 01/12/13. Got my card on january 18th. I live in California
Biometrics done on 11/23/12

You should be getting approved soon!
Good luck

jada_wendy 02-06-2013 12:19 AM

I went to my bio appt on Nov. 7 still waiting for approval. Trying to patiently wait

thegreenlion 02-06-2013 12:25 AM

I just got approved today but me and my husband applied at the same time and he hasnt got approved yet.. so I guess it depends on our case workers.. but i was in the boat as you I thought i was never going to get approved and today i just went to the website and there it was.

Charolastra 02-06-2013 05:25 PM

Mine was approved quite quickly. I didn't do a walk-in, no criminal history, and I am 17 yrs old (some people have said that those under 18 get approved faster, although I'm not entirely sold on that).

DRMR4-2LONG 02-08-2013 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegreenlion (Post 422166)
I just got approved today but me and my husband applied at the same time and he hasnt got approved yet.. so I guess it depends on our case workers.. but i was in the boat as you I thought i was never going to get approved and today i just went to the website and there it was.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charolastra (Post 422898)
Mine was approved quite quickly. I didn't do a walk-in, no criminal history, and I am 17 yrs old (some people have said that those under 18 get approved faster, although I'm not entirely sold on that).

Great news so far.. congratulations for both of you.. all i can do is wait, wait and wait , lol... how old is your husband? i hope we both get approved this month.

thegreenlion 02-08-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRMR4-2LONG (Post 424380)
Great news so far.. congratulations for both of you.. all i can do is wait, wait and wait , lol... how old is your husband? i hope we both get approved this month.

My husband is 25 years old.. and I'm about to turn 25 on monday.. great birthday present. :)

thegreenlion 02-08-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charolastra (Post 422898)

Neither am I. I don't it depends on the age but the case worker you get. some work the cases faster than others, i personally don't mind the time as long as people get approved.