DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Authorities: Suspect in California shooting spree was deported to Mexico twice (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=69318)

IamAman 10-26-2014 09:19 AM

Authorities: Suspect in California shooting spree was deported to Mexico twice

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/26/us/cal...led/index.html

Wait for the backlash against all of us now.

Quote:

Los Angeles (CNN) -- One of the suspects in a California shooting spree that left two sheriff's deputies dead was deported to Mexico twice, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Authorities say Marcelo Marquez, 34, of Salt Lake City, Utah, was arrested Friday after police found him in a home in Auburn, about 30 miles from the initial shooting. Also arrested was Jannelle Monroy, 38, of Sacramento County, who was allegedly with Marquez during the rampage, authorities said.

The rampage began in the parking lot of a $56-a-night motel outside downtown Sacramento when two sheriff's deputies checked on a suspicious car there.
Authorities said by the time the spree was over on Friday, the suspects had killed two sheriff's deputies in two counties, wounded a third deputy, attempted three car carjackings and shot a driver in the head -- all during a span of six hours. Those events prompted a handful of school lockdowns and a massive manhunt.

Reconstructing shooting-carjack spree that left 2 Calif. deputies dead
Virginia Kice, a spokeswoman for ICE, says that Marcelo Marquez is actually an alias for a man named Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte. He was removed from the U.S. twice, the first time in 1997 after an arrest and conviction in Arizona for narcotics possession. He was arrested and sent back to Mexico again in 2001.

Sacramento County Deputy Danny Oliver, 47, was killed in the spree. The 15-year veteran was a husband and father of two daughters.

The other slain officer was Placer County Deputy Michael David Davis Jr., 42, an 18-year veteran with a wife and four children. Davis died exactly 26 years after his father, a Riverside County sheriff's deputy, was killed in the line of duty, authorities said.

The wounded deputy, Jeff Davis of Placer County, was shot in the arm. He was later treated and released.

The driver who was shot in the head is 38-year-old Anthony Holmes. He is in serious condition in a hospital, according to authorities and CNN affiliates.

Sorrybrah 10-26-2014 10:12 AM

Re: Authorities: Suspect in California shooting spree was deported to Mexico twice

Always Mexicans

2Face 10-26-2014 11:36 AM

Re: Authorities: Suspect in California shooting spree was deported to Mexico twice

He did not have mental problems? SHIT why is it that only white kids have mental problems when they shoot?

IamAman 10-26-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Face (Post 544292)
He did not have mental problems? SHIT why is it that only white kids have mental problems when they shoot?

Mental problems or not, they will say "If you would secure the borders, the mental problems will stay in Mexico". This happened over the weekend but you can bet all the Republican candidates are licking their chops over this news.

IamAman 10-26-2014 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorrybrah (Post 544290)
Always Mexicans

I've been told on here that I take cheap shots at Mexicans and maybe it's not fair because they are the largest immigrant group here and by default they would have more bad apples than the rest but it turns out most things that end up hurting immigration reform are often by Mexicans whether it's flying Mexican flags at American immigration rallies (I won't ever figure that one out), going to protests with Spanish signs (Yeah, nothing says "I want to be part of your country" more than not attempting to make a sign in English), having a bunch of kids that you obviously can't afford (typical hospital birth is around $10,000 ), and of course high profile DWI's, and not just any murder, but cop killings.

Not that other immigrants are 100% angels, but come on Mexican people...Review your best practices procedures at your next group luncheon.

PS. Honduras has an honorable mention due to their shenanigans with their kids coming for their "permisos" in June too.

PSS. And that guy who brought Ebola...but he's dead so I guess that's punishment enough.

Severity 10-26-2014 01:24 PM

Let's simmer down with the ignorance please.

swordfish 10-26-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamAman (Post 544295)
I've been told on here that I take cheap shots at Mexicans and maybe it's not fair because they are the largest immigrant group here and by default they would have more bad apples than the rest but it turns out most things that end up hurting immigration reform are often by Mexicans whether it's flying Mexican flags at American immigration rallies (I won't ever figure that one out), going to protests with Spanish signs (Yeah, nothing says "I want to be part of your country" more than not attempting to make a sign in English), having a bunch of kids that you obviously can't afford (typical hospital birth is around $10,000 ), and of course high profile DWI's, and not just any murder, but cop killings.

Not that other immigrants are 100% angels, but come on Mexican people...Review your best practices procedures at your next group luncheon.

PS. Honduras has an honorable mention due to their shenanigans with their kids coming for their "permisos" in June too.

PSS. And that guy who brought Ebola...but he's dead so I guess that's punishment enough.

This mentality is no different from from GOP opponents. It doesn't matter if you are Mexican, Central American, South American or from wherever you come from if you are a criminal or abuse the system they should just kick your ass out of this country. Using labels only gives fuel to the oponents.

3230 10-26-2014 01:38 PM

We get labeled everywhere else. We get called diseased ridden animals, burdens, criminals, and leeches. Why we choose to separate and label ourselves in a website where we come for support, I will never understand. To say "see these are the bad illegals, but these others are the good illegals that come from a better place" just makes my head hurt.

What's the point of highlighting the fact that this criminal is Mexican? Why not just say that he was illegally here (like you) and leave it at that? Is your portion of the third world nothingness the home of the American flag totting, fluent english speaking, economist people?

IamAman 10-26-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordfish (Post 544298)
This mentality is no different from from GOP opponents. It doesn't matter if you are Mexican, Central American, South American or from wherever you come from if you are a criminal or abuse the system they should just kick your ass out of this country. Using labels only gives fuel to the oponents.

To be fair, this guy was kicked out, twice.

MrsK 10-26-2014 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamAman (Post 544295)

Where r u from?