DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=78491)

zara12 09-16-2017 01:13 PM

When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Let's focus on the positive...

When (not if) Dream Act passes and we all get legalized - what is the first thing you plan to do?

I would like to travel - either lie on a beach in Punta Cana for a week or backpack thru Europe.

NOTE: No bickering and no judging, please.

VIK 09-16-2017 01:54 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Accomplish more than what I have right now


finally settle down and stop being a hoe

Cyber1964 09-16-2017 01:57 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
2 week vacation to Europe, Day 1. No doubt. I will also get a tattoo off Dick Durbin and Bob Menendez, maybe their initials. I feel like they have done more for us than ourselves.

2Face 09-16-2017 02:02 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Start the process of establishing myself as a Republican Voter (Down the line when I become citizen 15 years later).

Marco956 09-16-2017 02:07 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Face (Post 640386)
Start the process of establishing myself as a Republican Voter (Down the line when I become citizen 15 years later).

A significant chunk of that party (and its supporters) hate people like us, but ok.

It wasn't republicans championing this issue. It wasn't Democrats killing the Dream Act every time it was close to passing. I just can't understand people sometimes.

zara12 09-16-2017 02:18 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco956 (Post 640397)
A significant chunk of that party (and its supporters) hate people like us, but ok.

It wasn't republicans championing this issue. It wasn't Democrats killing the Dream Act every time it was close to passing. I just can't understand people sometimes.

Sigh - I forgot to mention. No judging here! everyone should be free to express their views/dreams.

If you disagree - then please keep it to yourself.

Marco956 09-16-2017 02:22 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zara12 (Post 640405)
Sigh - I forgot to mention. No judging here! everyone should be free to express their views/dreams.

If you disagree - then please keep it to yourself.

This is an open forum and I can express my opinions.

2Face 09-16-2017 02:28 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco956 (Post 640406)
This is an open forum and I can express my opinions.

Thank you. To clarify, there are other issues besides immigration that I allign myself to Republicans as well. Dream Act isn't the only issue in our lives you know. 8)

JayR9 09-16-2017 02:48 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Face (Post 640409)
Thank you. To clarify, there are other issues besides immigration that I allign myself to Republicans as well. Dream Act isn't the only issue in our lives you know. 8)

Curious, what makes you want to be republican? What other issues make them attract to you?

I consider myself fiscally conservative but the Republican will never have my vote because they are too heavily ingrained with racism and religion. Along with the fact that they don't keep to what they say. The minority base and extremist base driving the majority policies. The party needs to split and reform to have a more concise message.

Copper 09-16-2017 03:05 PM

Re: When Dream Act passes...What is the FIRST thing you will do?
 
Come one people. We don't live in a totalitarian state. Let people have the freedom to choose as they want. This isn't North Korea.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.