DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Relationship dilemma (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83837)

ECW 08-27-2019 02:15 PM

Relationship dilemma

I’m currently in a bit of a relationship situation right now, so I’ve met and getting to know 2 women that has the potential to turn into something serious (AKA marriage) I’m just really having a hard time deciding which one to pick.

Here is their profile:

Woman 1

Race: Hispanic (Mixed with Chinese)

Relationship status: Still married (She currently in the middle of a divorce)

Legal status: U.S citizen

Kids: 1 (Son, 10 years old)

Occupation: Customer Service Rep (previous a middle school teacher)

Education: Bachelors in Education (Also currently in nursing school)

Personality: Extroverted, into social media, she was once a music video dancer in her early 20’s for rappers such as T.I, Usher, and 50 Cent. Extremely outgoing.

Woman 2

Race: Black (Haitian ancestry)

Relationship status: single

Kids: 0

Education: A.A in nursing (currently pursuing her Bachelors in Nursing)

Personality: Introverted, very reserved, not into social media, a homebody

Malign0n 08-27-2019 03:41 PM

Re: Relationship dilemma

I guess depends on your taste

Malign0n 08-27-2019 03:42 PM

And whether you want to deal with children

ECW 08-27-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malign0n (Post 740235)
And whether you want to deal with children

Her divorce drama and the kid are my main concerns...

PapiChulo 08-27-2019 03:59 PM

do they know your status?

who ever accepts/understands your status best is your best pick.

Loso882908 08-27-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ECW (Post 740231)
I’m currently in a bit of a relationship situation right now, so I’ve met and getting to know 2 women that has the potential to turn into something serious (AKA marriage) I’m just really having a hard time deciding which one to pick.

Here is their profile:

Woman 1

Race: Hispanic (Mixed with Chinese)

Relationship status: Still married (She currently in the middle of a divorce)

Kids: 1 (Son, 10 years old)

Occupation: Customer Service Rep (previous a middle school teacher)

Education: Bachelors in Education (Also currently in nursing school)

Personality: Extroverted, into social media, she was once a music video dancer in her early 20’s for rappers such as T.I, Usher, and 50 Cent. Extremely outgoing.

Woman 2

Race: Black (Haitian ancestry)

Relationship status: single

Kids: 0

Education: A.A in nursing (currently pursuing her Bachelors in Nursing)

Personality: Introverted, very reserved, not into social media, a homebody

Pick Woman #2 my dude! You don't want baby daddy problems, like it or not the child's father will always be in the kids and ex wife life, not saying that it'll be impossible to maintain that relationship but it won't be easy. Just make it easy on yourself but at the end of the day you have to ask yourself who you see yourself with in the long run.

trac3rt 08-27-2019 04:32 PM

ahh, the luggage... everyone brings luggage into a relationship.How much luggage are you willing to accept? But also, what is your luggage? And, which one is willing to accept your luggage too?

Loso882908 08-27-2019 04:35 PM

You also have to think about that you won't be her first priority, the kid will ALWAYS be her #1 priority, which is very understandable!

vft1008 08-27-2019 04:50 PM

First of all, the nature of this question and the criteria you post is laughable. You going to let the idiots on this site help sway you into getting deeper into a relationship? Have you seen the idiotic things people on this site post? Most of the morons on here can't get laid, let alone maintain a relationship. The fact you are willing to take their advice on this is very entertaining.

Also... why hasn't anyone asked the most obvious question...
How are you so deep into two relationships at the same time to the point where you are already contemplating either of them leading to marriage? You've been dating them at the same time?

Also... how about choosing the one you LOVE?

Also... It's not just you picking the one you go with. She also has to pick you when the time comes. It's a two-way street. Think about that for a sec.

/realadvice

Loso882908 08-27-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vft1008 (Post 740241)
First of all, the nature of this question and the criteria you post is laughable. You going to let the idiots on this site help sway you into getting deeper into a relationship? Have you seen the idiotic things people on this site post? Most of the morons on here can't get laid, let alone maintain a relationship. The fact you are willing to take their advice on this is very entertaining.

Also... why hasn't anyone asked the most obvious question...
How are you so deep into two relationships at the same time to the point where you are already contemplating either of them leading to marriage? You've been dating them at the same time?

Also... how about choosing the one you LOVE?

Also... It's not just you picking the one you go with. She also has to pick you. It's a two-way street.

/realadvice

F**k Love and F**k you too!