DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone in NY got their I-797 letter? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=30578)

nydreamer 08-25-2012 08:53 PM

Anyone in NY got their I-797 letter?

Not to be confused with the e-mails/texts... but the physical letter. Anyone? I sent mine on the 15th and nothing yet... =/

I'm starting to hate the mail lady... every day when she comes by, I give her the evil eye when she doesnt have my letter. -___-

faaya 08-25-2012 11:18 PM

Re: Anyone in NY got their I-797 letter?

I've only received the G-1145 notification. My stats are in my signature
Good luck!

JohannBernoulli1667 08-25-2012 11:21 PM

Chicago is behind, they should have opened another center for the east coast, your states have way too many illegals.

beachgirlx19 08-25-2012 11:25 PM

I have only received my g 1145 notification as well, i think 3 days ago. I also sent to the Illinois lockbox. It says I will receive the I 797 notification which is an actual letter in the mail between 7 to 10 business days.

boosterman 08-25-2012 11:28 PM

I live in Georgia and I still haven't received physical letter yet.
I'm pretty sure they are sending out mails from somewhere on the west coast(I think Arizona) using snail mail and that's why it's taking so long to reach east coast.
I'm sure we'll receive our letters early next week!

boosterman 08-25-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohannBernoulli1667 (Post 287599)
Chicago is behind, they should have opened another center for the east coast, your states have way too many illegals.

I disagree.
Once you receive your G-1145 notification, Chicago Lockbox has done their job and it's out of their hand.
It would be up to the Service Center wherever a person's application was routed to.

ItsKdC 08-25-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boosterman (Post 287613)
I'm pretty sure they are sending out mails from somewhere on the west coast(I think Arizona) using snail mail and that's why it's taking so long to reach east coast.

U have just put a frown on my face my friend. I mailed my package in on the 22nd (delivered on the 24th), and i was hoping to get my letter by the end of next week...I guess i will have quite some time to wait if ur still waiting. Lol

boosterman 08-25-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsKdC (Post 287619)
U have just put a frown on my face my friend. I mailed my package in on the 22nd (delivered on the 24th), and i was hoping to get my letter by the end of next week...I guess i will have quite some time to wait if ur still waiting. Lol

Oh, I'm sorry :(
But you will get your G-1145 notification some time next week!

faaya 08-26-2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boosterman (Post 287613)

That's what I thought. Maybe it's the Nebraska center sending the letter and it's through snail mail. Hopefully it will be here this week!

nydreamer 08-26-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faaya (Post 287685)
That's what I thought. Maybe it's the Nebraska center sending the letter and it's through snail mail. Hopefully it will be here this week!

If that's the case, do you guys think our appointments will also be on Sept. 12th?