DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Marry is the only way out (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84400)

jwxie518 06-18-2020 07:00 PM

Marry is the only way out

Find someone you like who

1. makes really good money

2. is a citizen

3. can cook

4. you like that person very much

marry is the only way out of this.

neoair 06-18-2020 07:13 PM

Re: Marry is the only way out

Tried it. She literally became super controlling because she know about my status from the start. It's like she's holding me hostage. Dumped me after 2 years and said she can't accept me because of my status. It's hard dating as an undocumented male lol.

vft1008 06-18-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoair (Post 748789)
Tried it. She literally became super controlling because she know about my status from the start. It's like she's holding me hostage. Dumped me after 2 years and said she can't accept me because of my status. It's hard dating as an undocumented male lol.

Try again. Perseverance.

2Face 06-18-2020 07:22 PM

Check (just as much as me), check (gc holder), check (Oh hell yeah and she is the type who will feed it to me with her hands), and check.

Let me also add, someone who is clean hearted and loves you for who you are...check.

2face got game.

jwxie518 06-18-2020 07:26 PM

Quote:

damn man, hang in there!

HamHB 06-18-2020 07:35 PM

yeah, that's gonna be a no from me dawg

2Face 06-18-2020 07:42 PM

Quote:

Fuck her! That’s the worst type of person. I’m glad she dumped you. You’ll meet someone much better.

beingoflight 06-18-2020 09:23 PM

Single mothers everywhere what the fk man.

The only girl i fell with was just a J1 visa holder and we couldn't be together because of this bullshit, drove us nuts, specially her so i had to cut her off. Still think about her idk if she's even alive or found somebody.

Been 5 years.

I got a career and everything i refuse being a cuck raising another man's sperm nor ending up with someone with no ambition.

2Face 06-18-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beingoflight (Post 748819)
Single mothers everywhere what the fk man.

The only girl i fell with was just a J1 visa holder and we couldn't be together because of this bullshit, drove us nuts, specially her so i had to cut her off. Still think about her idk if she's even alive or found somebody.

Been 5 years.

I got a career and everything i refuse being a cuck raising another man's sperm nor ending up with someone with no ambition.

You should try to get that girl back and work it out. Love is all that matters. Good luck.

Outsider626 06-19-2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Either she didn't love you or she felt insecure and thought you were with her for potential papers.