DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   How to approach female of interest at the gym? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=76726)

carnivore 05-03-2017 09:32 PM

How to approach female of interest at the gym?

Sweet heavenly blessed beauty who works at the gym has been smiling at me for the past two months or so. Well I've been strategically ignoring her in order to build up some mystery. I feel that the time is right. Today I made some small talk with her. I plan on asking her name next time. She seems to dig my beard.

However, she has also seen me wearing compression pants with my penis showing through (great for squats, not so much for picking up ladies). Also once I came to the gym with a bandaid full of ointment on top of a pimple (had forgotten to remove it) and she definitely saw it. I'm afraid that this has ruined the suspense I tried so hard to build.

Any advice?

unthinkable 05-03-2017 11:23 PM

Re: How to approach female of interest at the gym?

Own up to it and listen to the song that's essentially a chick magnet.

PapiChulo 05-04-2017 12:34 AM

pix of said girl..

Laterlater 05-04-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 613108)
Sweet heavenly blessed beauty who works at the gym has been smiling at me for the past two months or so. Well I've been strategically ignoring her in order to build up some mystery. I feel that the time is right. Today I made some small talk with her. I plan on asking her name next time. She seems to dig my beard.

Hahaha. In an mordant way, your post are now the only thing worth reading any more on these forums. Too many folks just to eager to be 'chill' in their dogmatic optimism. I prefer to deal with facts.

I advocate the direct approach. No faffing-about. Just read the mood during the conversation, and ask her if she would like to join you to [filling in the blank: concert, play, movie] that you were planning on going to. The whole planning thing, of course, needn't be true, but that matters little.

Kawi-ZX6R 05-04-2017 08:51 AM

Show her your meme collection. Works every time.

Jsonkim88 05-04-2017 05:50 PM

Probably smiling at you to sign up for personal training classes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 613108)

However, she has also seen me wearing compression pants with my penis showing through (great for squats, not so much for picking up ladies). Also once I came to the gym with a bandaid full of ointment on top of a pimple (had forgotten to remove it) and she definitely saw it. I'm afraid that this has ruined the suspense I tried so hard to build.

Any advice?

carnivore 05-05-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jsonkim88 (Post 613166)
Probably smiling at you to sign up for personal training classes.

Oh no, I'm a highly respected Olympic weightlifter at that gym. She knows that.

carnivore 05-07-2017 08:22 PM

We walked out of the gym together today, I held the door for her. She said, "cool bike", to which I replied, "thanks; good night".

Kawi-ZX6R 05-07-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 613297)
We walked out of the gym together today, I held the door for her. She said, "cool bike", to which I replied, "thanks; good night".

Why Didn't you ask her if she wanted to go for a ride?

carnivore 05-08-2017 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kawi-ZX6R (Post 613303)
Why Didn't you ask her if she wanted to go for a ride?

Too shy.