DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Sister applied to work at USCIS - Parents Undocumented (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=76397)

Dreamerr 03-22-2017 07:29 PM

Sister applied to work at USCIS - Parents Undocumented

Thanks Every One

Pianoswithoutfaith 03-22-2017 08:06 PM

Re: Sister applied to work at USCIS - Parents Undocumented

I am confused uscis is not customs

Dreamerr 03-22-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith (Post 609982)
I am confused uscis is not customs

This was the only information I was able to find my worry is that the requirements are the same .

As of right now I know she cannot get the job if she is currently living with any undocumented person.

Nycgal111 03-22-2017 09:09 PM

Wow, I feel sorry for you. Your sister is ungrateful and spoiled. Don't be too worried. The background check is mostly to check if she has any criminal history and her credit background like a typical job background they do anywhere. I doubt they will further investigate her family.

Supportdaca 03-22-2017 09:10 PM

She is super selfish. I'm sorry

DanielPL 03-22-2017 09:26 PM

Your sister smoking marijuana in your house is not a good sign, because someone could call the cops and actually get your family in trouble and they could all get deported.

And there is no way that she is going to even get hired because she will fail the drug test.

And by everyone is undocumented except your sister does that include you because you are married to a USC and you should have your green card already.

Pianoswithoutfaith 03-22-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

My dad says nothing because we need our sister on our good side so she can petition our dad for a green card.
I mean I dont blame your sister for thinking this

Quote:

But so far my sister does not care about us she says we never helped her and she says she has no family that her only family is her boyfriend even though my parents pay most of her bills.
You don't think yourself knows she us just being used for this and once she does this, then your family will kick her out? How stupid do you think she is? We are only hearing one side of the story here and I am sure if we heard her side, this OP would make full circle.

Here you are telling me how the ONLY reason why shes tolerated is because she can petition your dad. I am sorry but this sounds like a shitty excused to keep her around, and will constantly taunt her indirectly. Maybe its time for your dad to grow some balls and tell your sister, " you know daughter I love you and all, but its time for you to move out with your boyfriend, maybe we didnt give you the emotional support you wanted, and I apologize for that but we did the best we could until now, now you understand our situation and are putting us at risk, if police is ever called here because if your drug uses, and we are forward to ICE, then no more family for you. Its time for you to leave the nest and make it on your own we need you out by so and so week"

Shes thinking. "yeah I may be a leech leeching off their money BUT hey its a fair trade, I have the ability to petition my dad soo its even"

ggalicia 03-22-2017 11:30 PM

I'm sorry to say but your parents gave her everything thinking she would in exchange fix them, your parents shouldn't expect anything at this point, they should let her be, she's old enough to make her own decisions, her BF should look after her not your parents, I have family members that are in a similar situation they all are without status but they did have a daughter born her, she is so lazy and says she works but in reality who knows what she really does, and her sister has dialysis and she dose much more then the US citizen, I would wait for her to fail the drug test and then it's time for her and her BF take a hike

Ianus 03-23-2017 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanielPL (Post 609987)
And there is no way that she is going to even get hired because she will fail the drug test.

Don't know the full story, but this. Government agencies are quite strict with not only initial, but follow-up drug tests as well. I believe they also do the more stringent hair follicle testing which will still have traces of drugs up to a year old.

eddy 03-23-2017 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggalicia (Post 609992)
I'm sorry to say but your parents gave her everything thinking she would in exchange fix them

And people still argue that this isn't immigration abuse. Birthright citizenship should be removed.