DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Final order of deportation cases, anyone approved yet? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31553)

YoTaZ 09-17-2012 04:20 PM

Final order of deportation cases, anyone approved yet?

I have a final order of deportation and mailed my application on 9/11. Has anyone been approved yet?

EDIT: This post is for "Final order of deportation" cases, not for "in removal procedings" cases. Final order are cases that were ordered to leave but never complied and stayed.

Mr_Dick 09-17-2012 05:03 PM

Re: Final order of deportation cases, anyone approved yet?

What country are u from ? What did u do to call ice's attention ?

umanzor 09-17-2012 05:10 PM

I'm on the same boat .....I'm waiting on approval any day now

tlsg 09-17-2012 05:33 PM

Is it true that a voluntary deportation is not considered removal proceeding? I was caught by border patrol 9 years ago and I signed something (I was 13 yrs old), then hours later the officials took me to the borderline. I saw a couple of attorneys and organizations and they all tell me that I have NEVER been in romoval proceedings because I never saw a judge! They all want to answer no in the removal proceedings question in the DACA application. What do you guys think??????? I am freaking out!!!

YoTaZ 09-17-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Dick (Post 303910)
What country are u from ? What did u do to call ice's attention ?

denied asylum case

Quote:

Originally Posted by umanzor (Post 303914)
I'm on the same boat .....I'm waiting on approval any day now

When did you mail your application?? :-|

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlsg (Post 303931)
Is it true that a voluntary deportation is not considered removal proceeding? I was caught by border patrol 9 years ago and I signed something (I was 13 yrs old), then hours later the officials took me to the borderline. I saw a couple of attorneys and organizations and they all tell me that I have NEVER been in romoval proceedings because I never saw a judge! They all want to answer no in the removal proceedings question in the DACA application. What do you guys think??????? I am freaking out!!!

You better consult a competent attorney, gotta make sure they dont considered you to have been deported and then have re-entered the country, that is considered a criminal violation, although who knows since you were a minor. A competent attorney can consult to see what records they have on you, and then decide what to do. Good luck with everything!

umanzor 09-17-2012 06:22 PM

There you go

tf2legend 09-17-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umanzor (Post 303986)
There you go

Were you placed in removal proceedings or your parents? Or, if your parents are placed in removal proceedings you automatically get placed in removal proceedings as well? What country are you from?

umanzor 09-17-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlsg (Post 303931)

Visit this website www.avvo.com you can post questions for immigration lawyers to answer from all over the states. They usually resopond the same day or the next, though regatding your case if you have received advise telling you, you didn't go thru the proceedings then put no very simple. Don't break your head over it, it does not really matter if they find out you do all their going to do is take out your deportation order if you have one .....if you left and returned to the states as long as it was not during the last five years you departured volunteerly then you have nothing to worry about

anitagreencard 09-17-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoTaZ (Post 303867)
I have a final order of deportation and mailed my application on 9/11. Has anyone been approved yet?

EDIT: This post is for "Final order of deportation" cases, not for "in removal procedings" cases. Final order are cases that were ordered to leave but never complied and stayed.

Same scenario here. I filed it myself and sent it out today. Did you consult a lawyer? I'm really nervous about it all lol. According to USCIS, we still qualify as long as we meet the requirements. Please keep me updated about your case! *Fingers crossed.*

umanzor 09-17-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tf2legend (Post 304240)
Were you placed in removal proceedings or your parents? Or, if your parents are placed in removal proceedings you automatically get placed in removal proceedings as well? What country are you from?

My mom faild to attend court in 93 therefore me n brother were included in the deportation order idiotic law if you ask me