DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Trump cuts DACA time in half in major rewrite of Obama program (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84497)

kikibay92 07-28-2020 02:14 PM

Trump cuts DACA time in half in major rewrite of Obama program

The Trump administration announced a major rewrite of the DACA program, saying Tuesday it will reject all new applications and will cut the length of deportation amnesty for those already under the program from two years down to just one year.

An official briefing reporters on the move said they will also undertake a full review of DACA with an eye to determining whether to phase it out altogether. The announcement comes a month after the Supreme Court rejected President Trump’s first revocation attempt, saying his team cut too many corners that first time around.

“The administration is now undertaking a comprehensive review of the DACA program and the justifications that have been offered for winding DACA down, including its legality,” the official said.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...te-obama-prog/

2MoreYears 07-28-2020 02:21 PM

Re: Trump cuts DACA time in half in major rewrite of Obama program

Too bad for them. We cannot be left in limbo now, we aren't going anywhere. Mark my words.

txgirl 07-28-2020 02:41 PM

Its one thing after another with these sorry ass people. Why do they hate us so much

VJB2 07-28-2020 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txgirl (Post 750716)
Its one thing after another with these sorry ass people. Why do they hate us so much

Racism.

DamLeon123 07-28-2020 03:03 PM

Here comes the dam lawsuits again
De javu all over again.

beingoflight 07-28-2020 03:13 PM

Those already on the program to 1 year?

Like us that got it already it is only valid to 1 year instead of 2? Or only renewals?

2MoreYears 07-28-2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beingoflight (Post 750736)

Like us that got it already it is only valid to 1 year instead of 2? Or only renewals?

Dumb and Dumber. Not sure which is 2Face.

Smooth 07-28-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beingoflight (Post 750736)

1 year for new renewals.

You see why we do not like him? Puta madre buey. Stop smelling the orange man's thong. Wake the fuck up

beingoflight 07-28-2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smooth (Post 750741)
1 year for new renewals.

You see why we do not like him? Puta madre buey. Stop smelling the orange man's thong. Wake the fuck up

Tan pendejo sos vato? Yo no soy lo suficientemente pendejo para estar creyendome todo lo que veo en la noticias como la mayoria de la bola de idiotas aqui.

Me vale verga ese wey y los putos politicos mamones democratas esos yo solo quiero la verdad, unlike la bola de inutiles aqui yo me rompi la madre trabajando para llegar a donde estoy en mi carrera libre de deuda y todo, y en lo que me gusta cabron.

Y puto el que lea esto.

2MoreYears 07-28-2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beingoflight (Post 750758)
Tan pendejo sos vato? Yo no soy lo suficientemente pendejo para estar creyendome todo lo que veo en la noticias como la mayoria de la bola de idiotas aqui.

Me vale verga ese wey y los putos politicos mamones democratas esos yo solo quiero la verdad, unlike la bola de inutiles aqui yo me rompi la madre trabajando para llegar a donde estoy en mi carrera libre de deuda y todo, y en lo que me gusta cabron.

Y puto el que lea esto.

Poor guy. Whatever the fudge he says he needs to go back to work, break is over.