DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dreaming of a cruise one day. (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83936)

DreamerAngel 10-08-2019 11:26 AM

Dreaming of a cruise one day.

I wish we could take cruises. I love cruise ships but I have never been on one. I’ve been swimming around the idea of booking a cruise when they have those $50 deposit promos for like two years from now and just keep pushing the days back until I don’t have to push them back anymore. Kinda like something to look forward to. Taking a cruise is the very first thing on my list of things to do when I get my permanent residency or citizenship. What are your plans?

DogJuiceMan 10-08-2019 01:14 PM

Re: Dreaming of a cruise one day.

Once I have obtained citizenship I'd move out and go to a nation like Australia.

My goal is to collect citizenships. I want as many as possible.

beingoflight 10-14-2019 10:27 PM

I only want to help children and the poor around the world :'(

DogJuiceMan 10-14-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beingoflight (Post 741941)
I only want to help children and the poor around the world :'(

That is very honorable of you. How exactly do you plan on doing so? How can I put money towards this to ease my tax burden?

beingoflight 10-15-2019 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 741948)
That is very honorable of you. How exactly do you plan on doing so? How can I put money towards this to ease my tax burden?

I have my life planned out around having DACA fixed, as soon as i get the chance to travel i'll head over to latin american countries and in person help people in need in orphanages and stuff like that, i dont trust charities, i have given money to charities like "Save The Children" but idk i get this vibe of money grabbing attitude from them that i dont like.

lachupacabra 10-15-2019 09:50 AM

I want to go backpacking around Europe. I love to listen to Techno music, too bad most of my favorite artists only play in Europe :/

I live in South Florida, so you can imagine how much it sucks to not be able to go on the cruises

Loso882908 10-16-2019 12:58 PM

Come to Puerto Rico and we'll cruise around the island.

vft1008 10-16-2019 05:25 PM

Enjoy catching a norovirus.

DogJuiceMan 10-19-2019 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beingoflight (Post 741950)
I have my life planned out around having DACA fixed, as soon as i get the chance to travel i'll head over to latin american countries and in person help people in need in orphanages and stuff like that, i dont trust charities, i have given money to charities like "Save The Children" but idk i get this vibe of money grabbing attitude from them that i dont like.

You aren't wrong about that vibe. 96% of the time they are scoundrels using the money for their own benefit while 5% goes to the cause. It is a well known fact that most charities are full of fluff.

Still though, you need to have a passive source of income for you to do some real good in the world. Unfortunately food costs money.

IamAman 10-24-2019 02:39 PM

If it makes you feel better, a lot of Americans have a negative view of cruises too. It's like a floating lunch buffet featuring the lowest common denominator of passengers and when things break down, it turns into a floating shit encrusted hellhole.

I do understand the value of having the ability to travel however. I probably took my last long distance vacation until I can get legal so it's pretty depressing.