DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Steps For DACA Renewal???? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=55862)

RAYADO1 06-08-2013 10:54 AM

Steps For DACA Renewal????

Ok My permit is about to expire soon,,,,, Does anybody knows where to go or how to renew it? can I stay with no status for a few months? If you know something about it please let me know or send me the link. Thanks guys I'm just too worry right Now.:confused:

MIdreamer 06-08-2013 11:35 AM

Re: Steps For DACA Renewal????

Your work permit should be vaild for 2 years. It's hardly a year since the program started.

RAYADO1 06-08-2013 11:44 AM

They didn't gave the permit for 2 Years and I know I'm not the only one,,,
How much is the fee???
Do I really need a Lawyer again??
Where to send paperwork??
I guess you guys are only working with out putting attention to this things!
Do you all know We Will Not Be Able To Renew It?

Dres2011 06-08-2013 12:14 PM

That sheet the EAD comes attached to has the instructions on how to renew.

RAYADO1 06-08-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dres2011 (Post 486092)
That sheet the EAD comes attached to has the instructions on how to renew.

Ho really? I'm going to check that...

bmr096 06-08-2013 12:43 PM

i read when i was first applying that the first time you apply you cannot apply online but you can renew. is it true?

RAYADO1 06-08-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmr096 (Post 486096)
i read when i was first applying that the first time you apply you cannot apply online but you can renew. is it true?

Well... it seems like must people or all of us don't have enough info about DACA Renewals that's why no one talks about it... I bet this is going to be a big deal next year WATCH!

hawkeye2013 06-08-2013 01:28 PM

EAD for only a year??? interesting..havent seen that before

Demise 06-08-2013 01:59 PM

Your renewal is to schedule an infopass appointment with USCIS and get the expiration date sorted out. DACA work permits are given for 2 years only, a 1 year permit is a mistake that has to be corrected, in fact this is what you should've done right when you received it.

RAYADO1 06-08-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demise (Post 486109)
Your renewal is to schedule an infopass appointment with USCIS and get the expiration date sorted out. DACA work permits are given for 2 years only, a 1 year permit is a mistake that has to be corrected, in fact this is what you should've done right when you received it.

Should've done WHAT?? I'm not the only one with 1 year permit,, seriously.. All I'm asking is if you guys know more info about renewals--- Not because your permit expires next year that means you are fine and not having to worry about,,',, in till today you don't even know if you will be able to renew it