DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   New Members (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hello this is Pygmalion (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=10620)

Pygmalion 04-29-2009 07:33 PM

Hello this is Pygmalion

Hi, I am still afraid of random scandal by some malicious users so I had a new screen name in this forum.

I am 17 and will turn 18 this year. I live in NYC and I have been here for at least 6 years.

I never like to talk about my status because almost everyone in US is angry and piss off at the undocumented.

I just wish, one day this Dream Act will pass and I can get a legal status and serve other undocumenteds.

Yes, undocumented will never stop - it's the nature of people, but people, who doesn't want to stay in mother land? Many of our parents came here and worked like pigs and dirty people. Many of the undocumented family pay taxes and work very hard to provide a living. Yes, my family owe money from hospital but everyone in this forum knows it's way too expensive to pay off.

We just want to feel a little companionship.

My sister is so smart but she couldn't afford to attend any great school. I have to stay in CUNY school which is still fine to me. But I wish, I can get money soon so that I can go to research university like MIT, Standford to study my BS and Master in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (computer engineering).

$50000 per year for MIT.... Oh well. I am just a lucky person because I am now in NYC. I get in-state student tuition.

Brother and sisters, I just want little respect and companionship.

negrita_028 04-29-2009 09:20 PM

Re: Hello this is Pygmalion

hey! welcome to the forum!
make sure you stick around!
the last part of your intro.. very nice :)
if you need companionship, you can always find a friend here.
have a great day!

DREAM2oo7 05-01-2009 02:21 PM

Too many spelling and grammar errors to be a dreamie... troll!

deftbeta 05-01-2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DREAM2oo7 (Post 127441)

While the opposition tends to have the worst spelling even though they are natives of this country I don't think we can mark every one with bad spelling as a Troll.

DREAM2oo7 05-01-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deftbeta (Post 127442)
While the opposition tends to have the worst spelling even though they are natives of this country I don't think we can mark every one with bad spelling as a Troll.

You seriously see nothing wrong with this statement?

"Many of our parents came here and worked like pigs and dirty people. Many of the undocumented family pay taxes and work very hard to provide a living. Yes, my family owe money from hospital but everyone in this forum knows it's way too expensive to pay off."

deftbeta 05-01-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DREAM2oo7 (Post 127445)
You seriously see nothing wrong with this statement?

"Many of our parents came here and worked like pigs and dirty people. Many of the undocumented family pay taxes and work very hard to provide a living. Yes, my family owe money from hospital but everyone in this forum knows it's way too expensive to pay off."

Yes that's an awful thing to say but I was just saying that even though some of us misspell at times the fact that those who oppose DREAM have more spelling errors in their typing than a 1st grade ESL student does not constitute anyone who misspells a Troll.

I personally find it hilarious when they misspell simple words while making their arguments it shows their stupidity while at the same time making one of their arguments laughable (learn to read and write English)

daffodils 05-01-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DREAM2oo7 (Post 127441)

While I don't condone poor grammar and spelling, you can't just accuse someone of being a troll because you don't like the expressions they use, and they make a few spelling mistakes.

If you went by that, half of this board would be "trolls" since everyone seems to write like they are still in ESL. :roll:

K-Man 05-01-2009 04:39 PM

I see redflags everywhere but only the mods can confirm that.

Come on guys, it only takes like 5 min to do a background check. 0 tolerance policy for trolls please.

Depending on the outcome, this abortion of a thread might have to be deleted with it. http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=10645

DREAM2oo7 05-01-2009 11:37 PM

I simply said that because we all know the opposition is notorious for grammar and spelling errors. Chill people damn!

verve 05-03-2009 10:52 PM

I just looked at his other posts and he is def a troll. Where are the mods?

Hey troll, how pathetic do you have to be to come here and and pretend to be one of us? You know why we don't have time to troll your forums? Because we have lives! I'm guessing you are probably sitting around collecting social security and trying to stimulate your miserable old life by antagonizing bunch of KIDS. Guess what? You go ahead and keep up the good work. You inspire us to work harder :)