DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)**** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=32596)

Smarty 10-26-2012 02:33 PM

Re: *****RFE Thread <- (Request for Evidence)****

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shapeshift0827 (Post 354073)
Greetings,

I getting my evidence ready as I wait for the mail to arrive to know what they are asking for. I got a couple of questions regarding sending credit card and bank statements:

1. Say they ask for the years 2008 to 2012, do I send my all my monthly statements (Jan to Dec), or should I pick 3-4 statements from the year?

2. Did you guys black out/ hide your account number in the statements?

Hey what do you think they might ask you to provide? U think ur missing something? I thought I sent em everything that was required and still got rfe!

shiro13 10-26-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 354110)
Hey what do you think they might ask you to provide? U think ur missing something? I thought I sent em everything that was required and still got rfe!

Same here.

batmonkey27 10-26-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal0bad (Post 352203)
I have a question please! I filled all my applications, this is the first time I will be sending anything to USCIS because I entered the country without inspection, sent all my proof, lacking some proof that I entered before 15, i sent some of my parents utility bills plus affidavit, and some membership letters from church. Anyways iwill be doing my biometrics next week but I have a question, I never applied for work permit before however in my Work Authorization Form I forgot to check the field that says I'm applying for .... I did not check any of the three boxes, I am so stupid. So I am worried about what could possibly happen. Remeber that I already have my biometrics appoinment but Im soworried that they will denied my application because i didnt check any of them.... What should I do????? Does anybody can tell me or give me advise???? Thanks :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i also forgot to check one of the boxes and i got approved! :o

nena1625 10-26-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DreamAlive (Post 353950)
Maybe next week I guess ):

Hang in there Dream Alive, we are almost there!. I'm with you! We should hear soon my attorney says they send over the RFE on 10/18 but I still dont show a receive change on my status. Want to keep positive and maybey next week will be our week!

shiro13 10-26-2012 04:52 PM

So I received my RFE letter and the adjustor stated that I didn't submit evidence for the year of 2011. However, I did send my college transcript that dated from 2008-2012.

I'm planning to send bank statements from Nov 2011 to Dec 2011. 2010 1098-T. Amazon and ebay invoices and another copy of my college transcripts. Do you guys think that's enough or should I add more evidence from school? I had a bank account from a different bank prior to opening my current bank account.

knives 10-26-2012 05:04 PM

So on the 10th of this month i got a text saying i was RFE'd its been 16 days since and still no letter, i called yesterday and they sent a request... they say to give them another 15 days for a response... so guess they think i got all the time in the world... and i'm not the only one that this has happened from the texas center, i know about 3 others in the same situation as me. I just don't understand wtf is going on with the TSC.

Shapeshift0827 10-26-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 354110)

I wont know what I'm missing till I get the letter. From what I've read its usually proof of being physically present at a certain year(s). Got my mail today but didn't receive the USCIS RFE letter :( .

Shapeshift0827 10-26-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 354323)
So I received my RFE letter and the adjustor stated that I didn't submit evidence for the year of 2011. However, I did send my college transcript that dated from 2008-2012.

I'm planning to send bank statements from Nov 2011 to Dec 2011. 2010 1098-T. Amazon and ebay invoices and another copy of my college transcripts. Do you guys think that's enough or should I add more evidence from school? I had a bank account from a different bank prior to opening my current bank account.

I'm planning to send in my bank statements as well as medical records. I find it weird that they requested for a year that you were in school. Are you blacking out your account number for your bank statements?

shiro13 10-26-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shapeshift0827 (Post 354344)
I'm planning to send in my bank statements as well as medical records. I find it weird that they requested for a year that you were in school. Are you blacking out your account number for your bank statements?

Well, they're actually asking from 2009-2011. They said I only sent one thing for both 2009 and 2010 and nothing for 2011. I don't know if the person who was reviewing my case opened my college official transcript.

Yea, I'm blacking them out. Also my student ID from my old college and my friend's name from my amazon invoice.

Justin2014 10-26-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiro13 (Post 354379)
Well, they're actually asking from 2009-2011. They said I only sent one thing for both 2009 and 2010 and nothing for 2011. I don't know if the person who was reviewing my case opened my college official transcript.

Yea, I'm blacking them out. Also my student ID from my old college and my friend's name from my amazon invoice.

WTTT You got your letter already? FML still waiting...