DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Its time for us to show our importance and Unity (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83347)

papi mango 02-08-2019 05:03 PM

Its time for us to show our importance and Unity

serious people reply only and Kindly trolls stay away. thanks

enough is enough. both parties have been playing with illegal immigrants for decades. I think its time now for all of us need to unite and go for strike. I understand for some people its kind of scary and makes no sense but I think this is the only solution.

our parents did not hurt no one and left their families for our better future. they worked hard and and trying to pay taxes and helping this country in many different angles. I don't see any solution anytime soon.

we have to take a hard step and show our importance via media. we all need to start serious campaign regarding imigration strike. no matter what color, race, country, religion you are from, lets start very serious campaign.

we need to request our legal relatives, friends to join us with this strike. we need to stop working for atleast 1 week. all of us need to come out on streets all over the country for 1 week and need to set a dead line to resolve our immigration issue as soon as possible otherwise we will extend that strike.

we need to stike just like shut down. they need to feel our importance and theres power in numbers. we have to show unity. please we have to help each other. god help those who help themselves.

don't take me wrong but theres no other way. its time now. thank you all and let the real game begin.

carnivore 02-10-2019 02:55 AM

Re: Its time for us to show our importance and Unity

I agree brother time to stand up against the Babylon system and fight for our rights

papi mango 02-10-2019 11:38 AM

thanks carnivore. we need to unite otherwise there won't be a solution for us.

Smooth 02-11-2019 12:41 AM

Good post. Yes, we all need to unite and swarm DC.

papi mango 02-11-2019 05:31 PM

thanks smooth :)

am1993 02-11-2019 09:36 PM

have you ever written a letter ?

papi mango 02-12-2019 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by am1993 (Post 732749)
have you ever written a letter ?

there are many letter written by so many people/organizations. so writing a letter won't help. thanks for your reply

jwxie518 02-12-2019 12:20 PM

If all the immigration organizations would unit on a single agenda - pass the daca bill, and everyone march again - surely the country would hear us for a few days right?

papi mango 02-12-2019 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwxie518 (Post 732836)
If all the immigration organizations would unit on a single agenda - pass the daca bill, and everyone march again - surely the country would hear us for a few days right?

for few days???? ummm im highly doubt. most of us (immigrants) & political parties (democrats/republicans) are underestimating our power and strength (if we get together). but imagine if all of us go on strike country-wide for at least 1 week this will shake up whole country and impact will be a lot bigger than one can immagine. democrats/republicans and racists people will feel real pain when it will hurt them deep inside their balls.;)
immigrants hard working people are in really big numbers now. its matter of time getting united and go on strike. I just request everybody to pass this message to our friends and families and let these parties feel the heat.

if we can start really serious campaign about strike I guarantee you guys this will force them to bring up solution for all of us. and if we ever go on strike for at least 1 week this will bring up solution within minutes.
its matter of getting united, fight for our self, push for only 1 goal, self confidence...etc.

all we need is Faith, Unity, and discipline.

Faith- permeant solution for all immigrants
Unity- country, religion, race, color, gender...etc = no fear
discipline- strike for at least 1 week county wide or will extended until/unless we get permanent solution.

my message to all if you can not join the strike then just help us/your self by forwarding this message to everybody and let the real game begin. its now or never. thanks

Smooth 02-12-2019 05:55 PM

We all really need to swarm D.C. and just annoy the shit out of Dems and Republicans. I am saying fucking massive.