DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Advance parole aproved i have some ? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=70324)

08marroquin 01-17-2015 12:28 AM

Advance parole aproved i have some ?

I have advance parole aproved for humanitarian resons. Im planing on living on feb 6, do yall think its safe for me to go head and try, this is my background.
2002 i try to come in to the usa, i got cough by cbp by the river, i was 14 and finger prints and picture were taken and then released to mx.
I do thing that i was given voluntary return, and sense i had not been unlawfull present i dont have a ban.
Now my big question its if im still inadmisible even with advance parole?
What do you think ?

ECL23 01-17-2015 12:04 PM

Re: Advance parole aproved i have some ?

You need to consult a lawyer.

116flow 01-17-2015 02:34 PM

Im thinking in visiting my fam in honduras, my grandma is really sick. And my other grandma passed away :/ last year. It was hard for me cause i couldnt go.

I entered the US illegally in Texas . We got caught in 2003. I was 9 years old. They didnt take any photo or Prints.
Just my name.. they did take the information from my mom and the other people who came with us. They told my mom we could only stay for 6 months. Then we had to see a judge.

Anyhoo, they let us go. They took us to the greyhound bus stop. We contacted our fam in FL . We were set to leave. We arrived to florida days later. 6 months later. We received letters to go see a jugde in texas , we couldn't go. I got a letter aswell. A descion letter from a judge that i was banned from entering the US for 10 years, and then the removal proceedings letter. That has the time place date and the name of the plane. which i had to go board the plane to be deported. I didnt go.. i was 9 years old.

But i think advanced Parole womt help me.. i think i will be denied entry even with advanced parole.. btw i cant really afford a lawyer. The risk its really huge for me. I do have Daca and all the documents.

Do you guys think its worth the risk? If you guys were in my situation?

j_cis1011 01-18-2015 01:59 PM

You guys should consult a lawyer for things like this. For the OP, my wife had a similar situation where she was caught and sent back after being fingerprinted and having her picture taken. For that reason, we consulted a lawyer and she had her fingerprints sent to the FBI. Long story short, nothing ever showed up in the FBI's system nor when she had to do the biometrics for DACA. She was able to clear her EWI with AP without a problem and she's now had her green card for a year.

08marroquin 01-18-2015 08:50 PM

Do you know what year and how old was her

j_cis1011 01-19-2015 07:23 PM

She was 15. It happened back in 2001.

08marroquin 01-19-2015 07:34 PM

Same here exact same dates but i was 14 when she came back do they ask her any questions

txgirl 01-19-2015 07:39 PM

If you are from Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador or any other country thats not MX. Chances are that if you were caught by CBP entering and released to appear in court and you never did or you were ordered removed. YOU SHOULD NOT leave under Advance Parole because you would be effectuating your order of removal and you will NOT be allowed back in.

If you are from MX you were probably given a Voluntary Return/Voluntary Departure, its rare that they give expedited removal to children from MX. Those will not keep you from entering back with advance parole.

txgirl 01-19-2015 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 116flow (Post 551160)
Im thinking in visiting my fam in honduras, my grandma is really sick. And my other grandma passed away :/ last year. It was hard for me cause i couldnt go.

I entered the US illegally in Texas . We got caught in 2003. I was 9 years old. They didnt take any photo or Prints.
Just my name.. they did take the information from my mom and the other people who came with us. They told my mom we could only stay for 6 months. Then we had to see a judge.

Anyhoo, they let us go. They took us to the greyhound bus stop. We contacted our fam in FL . We were set to leave. We arrived to florida days later. 6 months later. We received letters to go see a jugde in texas , we couldn't go. I got a letter aswell. A descion letter from a judge that i was banned from entering the US for 10 years, and then the removal proceedings letter. That has the time place date and the name of the plane. which i had to go board the plane to be deported. I didnt go.. i was 9 years old.

But i think advanced Parole womt help me.. i think i will be denied entry even with advanced parole.. btw i cant really afford a lawyer. The risk its really huge for me. I do have Daca and all the documents.

Do you guys think its worth the risk? If you guys were in my situation?

You are correct. You have an order of removal and if you leave on Advance Parole you will be effectuating that order and you will not be allowed back in.

You need to re-open those proceedings which you WILL need an attorney to do so.

08marroquin 01-19-2015 07:43 PM

Im from mx and they did give me voluntary return i was 14 and at that time i had no unlawfull presence in the usa. The question will be if even with advance parole im still inadmisible because of this. I do not have any criminal recor never been in front of a judge or been in jail