DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****Daca approvals <------****** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31723)

Fifty_ 11-05-2018 01:17 AM

Re: *****Daca approvals <------******

Hey guys, I don’t post here often but I browse the forums often. Anyway, I was set to expire in March of next year. I sent my application late September, and had my biometrics taken on October 26th. I got approved on the 28th, I’m disappointed my new one expires October 2020 rather than March 2021, but I’m grateful for having my new work permit. Are all applications being processed this quickly this time around?

pinksupra77 11-05-2018 09:23 AM

Hi Fifty, I am like you, hardly post here but read often. I expire until March 2019 but i applied since May, I got approved in October 26, 2018 and expire on 2020, like you, I’m bummed to lose 5 months but so greatful for 2 more years! Yay!

pearl30 11-16-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinksupra77 (Post 720728)
Hi Fifty, I am like you, hardly post here but read often. I expire until March 2019 but i applied since May, I got approved in October 26, 2018 and expire on 2020, like you, I’m bummed to lose 5 months but so greatful for 2 more years! Yay!

Hey guys, browser here too. And also was concerned about the quick turnaround. Mine was received on October 23, did my bio November 6th and got approved the 9th. Got my card Today!! Expires Nov. 8, 2020. I was originally set to expire June 2019, so I guess I lost like 7 months!

I have conflicted feelings about it, happy/sad. Could that be why they are completing them so quickly, so we lose time? Is it geographical? I'm from South Africa.

I don't know but I'll sleep a little better tonight. Congrats to all!

Oh Shit! I just realized I didn't even receive my renewal approved notices for I821D or I797C!! I just got the card, should I be concerned??

agoodperson 11-27-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearl30 (Post 721574)
Hey guys, browser here too. And also was concerned about the quick turnaround. Mine was received on October 23, did my bio November 6th and got approved the 9th. Got my card Today!! Expires Nov. 8, 2020. I was originally set to expire June 2019, so I guess I lost like 7 months!

I have conflicted feelings about it, happy/sad. Could that be why they are completing them so quickly, so we lose time? Is it geographical? I'm from South Africa.

Oh Shit! I just realized I didn't even receive my renewal approved notices for I821D or I797C!! I just got the card, should I be concerned??

Nah, no need to be concerned. It's all been approved. The sites don't update immediately. My EAD expires in 4/2019. I applied 10/25 for renewal, did bio 11/14 and got approved on 11/24, ead mailed 11/25. The process took 1 month. I lost 5 month, but I gained 19 months. I'm thankful!

tabi 04-26-2019 11:28 PM

I have a question. I forgot to put USCIS lockbox facility on the address but it still got accepted and hasn't been sent back since they received t two days ago. Should I have any reason to be worried there will be a delay or even get sent back?

Malign0n 04-27-2019 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabi (Post 735724)
I have a question. I forgot to put USCIS lockbox facility on the address but it still got accepted and hasn't been sent back since they received t two days ago. Should I have any reason to be worried there will be a delay or even get sent back?

The P.O Box is unique and only directs to the Lockbox facility. I sent mine the 31st March, it was accepted April 2nd according to the post office, but didn’t get the text and email with my receipt numbers until April 5th. If you sent form G-1145 along with your packet, you should receive notification in a few days. Otherwise it could take a week or two before you receive your receipts in the mail

Malign0n 04-27-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearl30 (Post 721574)

You can print it out directly from the USCIS website if you look up your case number. It’ll say something along the lines of “if you don’t receive it before Day/Month, use this tool”. Click on that

tabi 04-27-2019 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malign0n (Post 735725)
The P.O Box is unique and only directs to the Lockbox facility. I sent mine the 31st March, it was accepted April 2nd according to the post office, but didn’t get the text and email with my receipt numbers until April 5th. If you sent form G-1145 along with your packet, you should receive notification in a few days. Otherwise it could take a week or two before you receive your receipts in the mail

That's what I was thinking and hoping. It hit me that I forgot to put USCIS lockbox facility on it. Hoping it would still wind up there directly. I think it took me a week and a half last time to get a notification.

Cyber1964 05-02-2019 10:26 PM

Mine expires August 28th and I’m not gonna be able to send it until Monday. All my previous applies took less than 2 months to get approved. Hopefully they still process it as fast as they have done in the past. :(

JavierHTx 05-03-2019 03:23 PM

I expire in October 1 of this year so I’m going to send my renewal application soon. However I’m currently trying to save up money due to an emergency that came up this last month. I always pay a lawyer to send this for me and they charge 500 just for the services.

Thinking of trying to do it myself this year.