DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   *****Daca approvals <------****** (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31723)

Dreamgirl08 09-26-2012 03:32 PM

Re: *****Daca approvals <------******

I was wondering, i havent updated my account but i hav recieved my Biometrics schedule and it nxt week oct 5. Somce my sisters schedule is this friday can i walk in with her and do mines? Would that affect the processing of my approvals?

Sgt.Peppers 09-26-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08 (Post 316485)
I was wondering, i havent updated my account but i hav recieved my Biometrics schedule and it nxt week oct 5. Somce my sisters schedule is this friday can i walk in with her and do mines? Would that affect the processing of my approvals?

you can try it won't hurt, i'm pretty sure they allow you to do it also.

It would not effect you.

JGarza90 09-26-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ValleyGirl (Post 316080)
Nebraska just approved my sister her stuff is exactly as my signature! She got a txt an hour ago!

Quote:

Originally Posted by phxcesar (Post 316482)
Yes your pushing your luck, but sometimes I feel like running away from my job.

Dont judge if you don't know. I had to do it. I work selling ice cream on the streets, sadly I haven't sell what they want me to sell. My boss wanted for me to sell more, and I prefer to quit, is not in my hands, I go everyday and do my work, getting paid 13 or 14 dollars a day is just frustrating. I already started to look for a new job, only God knows what is going out with me right now.

Resistant 09-26-2012 03:43 PM

Approved today!!!!!

carlo_flash 09-26-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Resistant (Post 316508)
Approved today!!!!!

Timeline on sig please. Where you from and service ctr?

phxcesar 09-26-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlo_flash (Post 316512)
Timeline on sig please. Where you from and service ctr?

He is from California.

ValleyGirl 09-26-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JGarza90 (Post 316507)
Dont judge if you don't know. I had to do it. I work selling ice cream on the streets, sadly I haven't sell what they want me to sell. My boss wanted for me to sell more, and I prefer to quit, is not in my hands, I go everyday and do my work, getting paid 13 or 14 dollars a day is just frustrating. I already started to look for a new job, only God knows what is going out with me right now.

I really do hope you get approved soon!!!! I thankfully have a job and its not that bad so I can wait a little longer! Sending you the best of vibes! I am convinced God has special and great plans for us!!! Keep your head up!

fashionfreak64 09-26-2012 04:08 PM

The day isn't over yet :) hopefully there will be more approvals this afternoon :)

Joanna91 09-26-2012 04:14 PM

I wonder why TEXAS is taking their sweet time!! No approvals from them......

JGarza90 09-26-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ValleyGirl (Post 316535)
I really do hope you get approved soon!!!! I thankfully have a job and its not that bad so I can wait a little longer! Sending you the best of vibes! I am convinced God has special and great plans for us!!! Keep your head up!

Thank you, greatly appreciated.