DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   RFE help! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=34429)

PADoWnZ 11-12-2012 05:17 PM

RFE help!

Hey guys I got an RFE and the reason was that they needed more proof for continuous residence between 2007-2011. I was confused when this came in because I sent my high school transcript which covered all those years. I graduated one day before DACA was announced. So in response i included My high school transcript again, individual student reports that my teachers gave me that details all my assignment due dates and what I got on the assignments. I also included a bunch of awards I got like perfect attendance for 2007. I also had a early high school report detailing my freshman and sophomore year. That's about all I sent. I'm 18 and I don't have bills or anything from back then. Will it be enough?

leo18 11-12-2012 05:34 PM

Re: RFE help!

Now you've got me worried. I also graduated around the time DACA was announced. I didn't get a RFE (yet) but I have the same background as you. I hope you're HS transcript are enough to cover that gap cause that's what I sent for mine too.

sans 11-12-2012 07:00 PM

How did your high school transcripts cover 5 years of residence? My transcripts only covered from 2007 to 2011 (when I graduated).

JoeNexusSlash 11-12-2012 07:48 PM

HS wont be enought, I think he meant as it part of his evidence. Apparently some person got RFE because they only included HS and a few years and they wanted more because the HS transcrips was not enought. But for OP, they are asking you for more evidence. Dont you have other records maybe?

badreligion 11-12-2012 09:54 PM

I'm 18 and graduated 4 days after DACA was announced. And high school transcripts/report cards all that I sent! damn..hope I don't get RFE'd.

badreligion 11-12-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sans (Post 369504)
How did your high school transcripts cover 5 years of residence? My transcripts only covered from 2007 to 2011 (when I graduated).

My transcript covered 5 years because during Middle School I took some High School classes. So in the transcript it shows those classes.

Neksrov 11-12-2012 11:23 PM

Any receipts movie stubs, etcetera. At this point, virtually any evidence that could establish valid proof of your residence....

PADoWnZ 11-13-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neksrov (Post 369729)
Any receipts movie stubs, etcetera. At this point, virtually any evidence that could establish valid proof of your residence....

I really wish I had something like that but I never kept any thing like that. I really hope my school records are enough. I sent awards And stuff too. I might have GameStop receipts but they probably don't have my name on them. I'm so nervous and scared. :-(

DreamBig09 11-13-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PADoWnZ (Post 369420)
Hey guys I got an RFE and the reason was that they needed more proof for continuous residence between 2007-2011. I was confused when this came in because I sent my high school transcript which covered all those years. I graduated one day before DACA was announced. So in response i included My high school transcript again, individual student reports that my teachers gave me that details all my assignment due dates and what I got on the assignments. I also included a bunch of awards I got like perfect attendance for 2007. I also had a early high school report detailing my freshman and sophomore year. That's about all I sent. I'm 18 and I don't have bills or anything from back then. Will it be enough?

Tell you the truth thats bullcrap. from 2005-2009 i submitted my high school transcripts and progress report cards . then from 2010-2012 my college transcripts and they approved me.

PS: The only receipt i included is my gym membership thats it. No amazon , ebay , paypal etc.

immarcj 11-13-2012 10:46 AM

High school covers only 4 years of continuous residence in the states, plus you say that you graduated a day before this policy was announced so your diploma should say June 14, 2012. You need more info to prove from the day of your graduation to the day you applied, did you enroll in college recently, Facebook posts, anything with your name on it. You should also have info for every year of the 5 years they are asking for at least three documents for each year, maybe you didn't have enough info (evidence) for a certain year.