DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Biometric Walk In California!!! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=31380)

geronimo610 09-14-2012 01:25 AM

Biometric Walk In California!!!

Hi Guys,

I did a walk in today and got rejected!!! This is the one in San Jose... the guy said i need to reschedule if I want a different date, they don't take walk ins unless it's an emergency...

Do I have other choices? Can I go to a different one? blah... i prob just need to wait but Oct 2nd seems so FAR!!!!

xhajix 09-14-2012 01:27 AM

Re: Biometric Walk In California!!!

Damn thanks for the heads up... I was going to do a walk in today too but a last minute errand came up.

If any cali folks doing a walk in for the Santa Rosa asc lemme know!

erika86 09-14-2012 01:29 AM

I want to know if anyones done one in Oakland yet.. Hope theyre not as strict as the San Jose one.

bmr096 09-14-2012 01:32 AM

i am gonna do a walk in at the El Monte one tomorrow. my excuse is that i have 4 collge classes and one major exam that day. hopefully that is enough.

NotAPro 09-14-2012 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geronimo610 (Post 301100)
Hi Guys,

I did a walk in today and got rejected!!! This is the one in San Jose... the guy said i need to reschedule if I want a different date, they don't take walk ins unless it's an emergency...

Do I have other choices? Can I go to a different one? blah... i prob just need to wait but Oct 2nd seems so FAR!!!!

This is just from my experience and do at your own risk:

For any process it has been known and documented that you can go to any ASC and perform the biometric process. USCIS just accomodates you with the closest one/one with the earliest appt date etc. But you can go to any ASC and get the biometrics done.

I do not encourage this, I merely only give out what has been done in these kinds of cases.

FootballCoach47 09-14-2012 03:31 AM

Did you guys just present a Passport? I also have the Matricula card if needed.

victor85 09-14-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geronimo610 (Post 301100)
Hi Guys,

I got no luck with San Jose either. I went one week early, and the supervisor didn't allow any walk-in ://

WilZ 09-14-2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by victor85 (Post 301213)
I got no luck with San Jose either. I went one week early, and the supervisor didn't allow any walk-in ://

Thanks for the heads up.

jrpallares 09-14-2012 08:58 AM

Already posted this in another thread but i got turned down in west sacramento.

Watson 09-14-2012 11:13 AM

Salinas, allows walk ins, i got my biometrics done on 9/12, the staff is really koo