DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Breaking NEWS - Dream Act vs Anti-Immigrant, ACT or Dream Will Falter (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=18444)

dado123 12-07-2010 06:22 PM

Breaking NEWS - Dream Act vs Anti-Immigrant, ACT or Dream Will Falter

We have all heard it, the Anti-Immigrant's have mass mobilized against us.

For everyone "viewer" on this thread, that is if you are "Reading in copy", make x 1 phone call, as a boost to the calls we have already made, we have to help ourselves before anyone else can help us ,,,

We feel many of us are browing and sitting around, while the opposition is blanket-canvassing both chambers of congress with their ANTI-IMMIGRANT VIEWS, comment on thread once you have called, only....mention what reference you based your comments on, did you mention, military, C.B.O.,

You may think one phone call from you doesn't make a difference but it does.

We might be able to get our freedom starting tomorrow and embark on our future, so don't you think you can sacrifice one night to call?

Your call may be the deciding factor to change a (on-the-fence) senator. Please check our "Take Action Section".

I know everybody on this forum is not calling, but just imagine If every single DREAMer who visits DAP calls just once. That would be a tremendous number on its own. We are all greatful of eachother's efforts!

FOLLOWING ON THE FENCE SENATOR'S, LETS HELP EACH OTHER!!
Sen. Olympia Snowe (R-Maine) (202) 224-5344

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) 202-224-6665

Sen. Sam Brownback (R-Kan.) (202) 224-6521

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) (202) 224-2523

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) 202-224-6665

Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.) 202-224-6342; toll free: 1-877-852-9462

Sen. Richard Lugar (R-Ind.) (202) 224-4814

Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) 202-224-6154

Sen. Joe Manchin (D-West Virginia) 202-224-3954

Sen. John Eric Ensign (R-Nev.) (202) 224-6244

Sen. George Voinovich (R-Ohio) (202) 224-3353

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) (202) 224-2235

1L-Deferred 12-07-2010 06:25 PM

Re: NEWS - Dream Act vs Anti-Immigrant, ACT or Dream Will Falter

Just called as I have for over freaking 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dado123 12-07-2010 06:28 PM

Re: Breaking NEWS - Dream Act vs Anti-Immigrant, ACT or Dream Will Falter

^^^ Thanks for your efforts, I have been calling consistently since Reid made his promise, this is to keep track of our efforts and share knowledge. For example, once I referenced the C.B.O. that dream would cut the deficit by 1.4 Billion, Hatch's staffer asked for my zip code, only after I made this mention...all other comments that will "add value" in niche targeting senators are appreciated.

hgr1915 12-07-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dado123 (Post 193258)
^^^ Thanks for your efforts, I have been calling consistently since Reid made his promise, this is to keep track of our efforts and share knowledge. For example, once I referenced the C.B.O. that dream would cut the deficit by 1.4 Billion, Hatch's staffer asked for my zip code, only after I made this mention...all other comments that will "add value" in niche targeting senators are appreciated.

There also sking for Citys!!!!!

dado123 12-07-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hgr1915 (Post 193259)
There also sking for Citys!!!!!

Please mention which senator you called and which reference did you use to base your D.A. comments, this so other Dreamers can be guided accordingly by your remarks.

euchante 12-07-2010 08:09 PM

They are Also asking for adresses!!! Be prepared call calll call call!!!!!!!!

Yannis 12-07-2010 08:18 PM

just called all of them..tonight lets pray pray pray!!!

dado123 12-07-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by euchante (Post 193333)
They are Also asking for adresses!!! Be prepared call calll call call!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your valuable insight, Dreamers be preapared , take notes and call, CALL, CALL!!

jkl 12-07-2010 09:24 PM

Does anybody know if the have Caller ID??
I called the Alaska senator and the staffer asked me why was I calling from Texas.
I was going to tell him it's none of his damn business, but told him I was traveling due to work.

I some how feel that my call was not taken seriously.

dado123 12-07-2010 09:34 PM

Re: Breaking NEWS-Dream Act vs Anti-Immigrant, ACT or Dream Will Falter- Senate VOTE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkl (Post 193404)
Does anybody know if the have Caller ID??
I called the Alaska senator and the staffer asked me why was I calling from Texas.
I was going to tell him it's none of his damn business, but told him I was traveling due to work.

I some how feel that my call was not taken seriously.

Thanks for commenting, well the opposition is doing the same, I kinda think they are getting overwhelemd, hopefully by dreamers, when I talked to this staffer , I had to ask my question 3 x times, and finally he answered ,,,oh she has not issued a statement , so now worries keep at it, maybe block your number *67 I think