DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Growing cannabis (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83190)

carnivore 01-14-2019 02:53 PM

Growing cannabis

Dreamers,

Anyone grow cannabis legally? I found a few seeds in my weed and successfully sprouted them.

BestBefore1984 01-14-2019 03:38 PM

Re: Growing cannabis

I learned a lot watching Murder Mountain on Netflix.

What seed you plantin?

carnivore 01-14-2019 05:15 PM

Just bought a grow tent and a plant light. I'm so excited. I'd like to emphasize that everything I'm doing is legal. I live in California and have a medical card.

BestBefore1984 01-14-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 727778)
Just bought a grow tent and a plant light. I'm so excited. I'd like to emphasize that everything I'm doing is legal. I live in California and have a medical card.

I think it's sad that you have to emphasize that what you are doing is 100% legal in California. I don't blame you my dude, there's gonna be some Dreamers out there that will judge you for thinking you're doing something illegal - funny thing is, if they want to see something illegal, alls they gotta do is look in the mirror. Booooom.

Damn hypocrites.

carnivore 01-15-2019 01:41 PM

Last night I transferred 3 out of the 5 seedlings that successfully sprouted to a small cup filled with dirt I bought from Lowes. The remaining 2 seeds I'm afraid will not sprout. I need to obtain more seeds to ensure the success of at least 4 plants.

carnivore 01-17-2019 02:34 AM

Dreamers,

I am partnering with my fellow illegal BB84 and starting a legal marijuana growing business, (name removed so my posts here don't link back to me). I will be in charge of production, while he will focus on market research and business development. That is all I'm allowed to disclose right now.

BestBefore1984 01-17-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnivore (Post 728139)
Dreamers,

I am partnering with my fellow illegal BB84 and starting a marijuana growing business, (name removed so my posts here don't link back to me). I will be in charge of production, while he will focus on market research and business development. That is all I'm allowed to disclose right now.

My nigga, ain’t it crazy that marijuana became legal before us? I think we next tho.

DogJuiceMan 01-17-2019 07:51 PM

I wish they'd have recreational MJ here in NC so I could mellow the fuck out...

carnivore 01-22-2019 03:21 AM

I haven't been this excited in a very long time. Here is my open source set up:

2 x 2 x 5 grow tent
600w LED with veg/flower switch
2 little fans, one placed inside to circulate air, the other placed at the top hole, facing in, for exhaust
Tube on the bottom hole for exhaust leading outside the apartment
Digital hydrometer
A fly tape just in case
4 8" pots
In each pot a Blumat Jr (autowatering system) along with a big water bottle reservoir of water
A humidifier placed outside and has a tube coming in (this is actually for reptile tanks hehe)
A camera hooked up to Alexa on my phone
Outlets hooked up to Alexa that I can use to switch on /off the humidifier based on seeing the hydrometer on the camera
I use miracle-gro potting soil
Currently growing 4 plants of various strains

Disclaimer: i have no intention of distributing my product. It's just a hobby for personal use.

carnivore 01-22-2019 08:02 PM

I forgot to add. Hypothetically, the setup above can produce two kilos of weed per year. Assuming an undisturbed 3 month seed to harvest and slightly under 1 gram per watt of light. If I add two more lights and two more tents (we're talking only 12 square feet of space) I could streamline the whole process and have a 500 gram harvest every month. That's 6 kilos of weed per year or 215 oz. Cost to operate would be small as its just LED lights and fans for the most part. I'm already in contact with the authorities in order to establish a legit business. I've already been illegal once, not doing shit illegally again. I have no intention of distributing my product until i obtain all licenses to do so.