DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Single again (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83848)

Lost Generation 09-02-2019 07:33 AM

Single again

Back to this bullshit. Im just tryna live man.

DogJuiceMan 09-02-2019 10:14 AM

Re: Single again

Sending unironic and non-trolly hugs my NC bro. Hang in there.:grin:

Lost Generation 09-02-2019 11:43 AM

Thanks man, this whole situation is bullshit of how her parents think so little of me because I used to be DACA. They straight up hate undocumented people because they immigrated the right way. Not all of us got parents with MD PhD and PhDs in engineering. It doesnt matter to them that Im in uni working towards a graduate degree and Im a US citi. They just think they are better than everyone else and finally influenced my girl to break up with me after 6 months. I fucking hate dating asians.

Lost Generation 09-02-2019 11:45 AM

Honestly, I dodged a bullet with this girl. Its very superficial to factor your relationship with things like that. I tho what we had was pure, but I guess not. There is no such thing as pure relationship in this time and my age. Everything is bullshit.

DogJuiceMan 09-02-2019 03:00 PM

Well hold on a hot minute there palski. Just cause one asian turned out to listen to status-obsessed parents, doesn't mean they all do this. Get your degree. Let the haters keep hating.

Hang in there pal. You are a good catch for the right investor.

99% of the american citizenry immigrated the wrong way. By land theft (beads for land??), biowarfare(smallpox blankets), thanksgiving( faking weakness to slaughter the natives). If the natives knew now what would happen they would've shot on sight without pity and took prisoners to improve their genetic fitness against the white-man's diseases.

Literally all the ones with Italian last names, hopped on a boat and showed up. But oh no, you walked in or flew in! HOW DARE YOU! Give me a break.

If anything, you are the only one that immigrated the right way. The patriotic american way. By serving in the military. The united states should have a foreign legion to fight its unclear wars for profit.

Hang in there, there are more women out there. Women that wont listen to status-obessed tiger-moms. Status does not bring class.

PapiChulo 09-02-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Generation (Post 740434)
Thanks man, this whole situation is bullshit of how her parents think so little of me because I used to be DACA. They straight up hate undocumented people because they immigrated the right way.

this kinda fucked up bro, what kind of Asians are they?

IamAman 09-02-2019 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Generation (Post 740434)
They straight up hate undocumented people because they immigrated the right way. Not all of us got parents with MD PhD and PhDs in engineering. It doesnt matter to them that Im in uni working towards a graduate degree and Im a US citi. They just think they are better than everyone else and finally influenced my girl to break up with me after 6 months. I fucking hate dating asians.

The irony is that if you put all those immigrants who claim they did things the "right way" under a microscope, you'll find that very few of them actually did everything the right way. I have known many who came here through marriage but almost all of them are no longer married to that person and divorced after they got their green cards. Some were blatent but a lot of them were just taking advantage of the other person. Perhaps they had a visa and worked illegally or misrepresent themselves. Nobody is an angel.

Even the ones who did things the "right way", they often come from Europe or Canada and had privileges not afforded to others - worked for a large western company already, were wealthy, had access to higher education and could get a student visa easily plus the money to stay here without working, etc.

But anyway, I've been there and done that. I mentioned it on here before but I also dated someone born here whose parents were from "the old country" who hated me because I was undocumented. At least you have/had DACA. They looked at me like I was trash even though my family was much more educated and if we were going to apply the rules of the "old country", they would have been beneath us. Alas they were here legally (through shady methods mentioned above) and I wasn't.

There are plenty more in the sea.

fl_dreamer 09-03-2019 11:25 AM

You were judged even though you are now a citizen. Imagine what dating is like for the rest of us.

jwxie518 09-03-2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fl_dreamer (Post 740459)
You were judged even though you are now a citizen. Imagine what dating is like for the rest of us.

What is even dating? Dying?

DogJuiceMan 09-03-2019 03:09 PM

Its like dying but in reverse. It hurts just the same though.