DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Mother of All Surveys? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=6558)

OptimistinDenial 11-18-2007 03:45 AM

The Mother of All Surveys?

Where did you came from, where are you now and where are you going?

In other words:
Which country did you came from?

which state are you living right now?

what do you want to be when you grow up?

Please if you are one of those people who just read the post but never post make this your first post. If you do not even a member become a member and post on this thread. If you like to post, just do your first post responding to all the questions and stop posting.

Why is this important? Well, I want to make a point that Dreamers are spread across the country, we came from all over the place and we are thinking big...really big. If you really are too shy or too lazy to actually waste your time in something as simple as this tiny survey, then you have nothing to do in this site. Please, no one is going to track you down and you are not going to even use your real name. Are you ever check all the crap that comes from my keyboar on daily basis? and yet, here I am still polluting the net with my filth. Really, if we want to convice a pastor from Rhode Island that Dream needs to pass we need to show that some kid in Rhode Island cries every night until he/she falls sleep because he/she wants to be a Corporate Lawyer and all the doors are shut down right on his/her face.
*Clearly, we have more than 108 lookers and only a few responses. Clearly being an undocumented student is not an issue for many of you. If you can't even fill a damn little survey how can we count with each other when we have to plan/execute a big campaing? I know for a fact that we have more than 100 members that come at least once per week for info. and relaxation. Frankly, this would only take a couple of secons and if would give a clear idea of the demographics of this site. I was planing to ask HOPEFULDREAMER to make this a sticky on the new members area so that everyone could give their info. and guest could check up what this is all about quickly. Really people you break my heart. You should know better than any one else what is like to be in the hell hole that is being an undocumented student. I know everybody is busy and have things to do. I also have plenty of things to do beside typing on this site. Still, can't help but notice that there was more passion in half of the threads in this section that in the Take Action section. What else can I say? I can force you to do something that you need to do for yourself, neither give you the greencard you need.

OptimistinDenial 11-18-2007 03:53 AM

My Information

Which country did you came from? Mexico

which state are you living right now? California

what do you want to be when you grow up? Filmmaker/Editor. I already have the degree, I only need the chance to do it.

See not hard to do...

laneDearIhope? 11-18-2007 04:09 AM

I came from Panama

I live in good old NEw York

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have a degree in Nursing...Now I want to be able to work as a Registered nurse...

where are you going?
Right now im stuck....cant work and cant advance my degree...

cadman 11-18-2007 04:20 AM

Which country did you come from?
Mexico

Sunny Southern Maf*kin LA Califas, in this great US of A, in North America, on the Western Hemisphere, on this Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way...

Grow up? You mean when I start getting gray hair? Rocket scientist...well okay, mechanical engineer...
:wink: :shock:

Jourbalist 11-18-2007 05:17 AM

Thailand

CA

I'm gonna take Lou Dobb's job when I get to CNN ;)
A news anchor, writer, film maker, a politician

crassrock 11-18-2007 05:19 AM

mexico

CA

a teacher, a student, a revolutionary

pingpong abyss 11-18-2007 06:20 AM

I'll answer for mah boy...:

Mexico

Texas

business owner

MariaG1987 11-18-2007 11:57 AM

Peru

PA

Elementary school teacher

Abaddon 11-18-2007 12:13 PM

Mexico

IL

High school teacher in ESL

HOPEFULDREAMER 11-18-2007 12:46 PM

-Peru

-FL

Corporate lawyer or CEO of a major bank...I want to rule over the world ;)