DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which one of the democratic candidates is most pro DACA recipient (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84132)

glacier1985 01-18-2020 03:20 PM

Which one of the democratic candidates is most pro DACA recipient

it seems like Bernie may have a chance, what's his stance on DACA and immigration in general ? Thank you in advance.

beingoflight 01-20-2020 10:04 AM

Re: Which one of the democratic candidates is most pro DACA recipient

Lmfaooooo

Trump is going to be reelected, democratic candidates are a joke this election.

The impeachement thing is triggering his base hard, he is winning by a landslide again.

DogJuiceMan 01-20-2020 01:13 PM

We're about to get buttfucked by repubs and this guy is bringing out the fine china thinking dems are gonna win and regularize him.

Look pretty much all the front runners want to give you a path to citizenship. Some are saying they'd do it within the first hundred days. Much remains to be seen especially with Mitch McConnell in the way of any House bills.

Afridi786 01-20-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beingoflight (Post 744428)
Lmfaooooo

Trump is going to be reelected, democratic candidates are a joke this election.

The impeachement thing is triggering his base hard, he is winning by a landslide again.

His base is like only 40% of the electorate. But I agree he will win as I have no faith that the elections this year will not be rigged.

glacier1985 01-20-2020 05:08 PM

I respectfully disagree that he will be reelected. If you would like the polls this is highly unlikely. In addition, there are consensus on both sides to get him out of office in the next election.

DogJuiceMan 01-20-2020 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier1985 (Post 744434)
I respectfully disagree that he will be reelected. If you would like the polls this is highly unlikely. In addition, there are consensus on both sides to get him out of office in the next election.

I respectfully accept your disagreement, there is no way to prove who is right at this time so we shall see come November.

thedelight21 01-20-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

When are the polls ever reliable? Right before the election, basically every poll showed Clinton would win. Even my husband’s lawyer basically told us not to worry due to that. Hilary got more votes, but it’s really up to the electoral college.

beingoflight 01-21-2020 12:26 AM

Quote:

Gotta stop feeding yourself too much of the mainstream my guy, turn off that TV.

same thing was said before by them and look what happened and now it will be a bigger landslide.

DogJuiceMan 01-21-2020 12:20 PM

Trump actually completed enough of his campaign promises that now the republican base is on fire and energized.

This impeachment, they view it as unfair and illegal, and want to fight against it directly.

Trump, a very foolish individual, is backed by some really smart talented folks.

Just once, I wish there were a Trump for Democrats. A real Winner. Not warren. not AOC. Not Harris.