DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   A Different Mitt Romney/Reaction To Obama's EO (Video) , Rubio's Bill Coming Soon !! (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=28058)

iamosum 06-16-2012 01:38 AM

A Different Mitt Romney/Reaction To Obama's EO (Video) , Rubio's Bill Coming Soon !!

DA User 06-16-2012 01:41 AM

Re: A Different Mitt Romney/Reaction To Obama's EO (Video) , Rubio's Bill Coming Soo

Wow. Romney was totally against the DA before and now he is totally in support. He probably spoke to Rubio on this and I think Rubio might even run for VP if he gets his forthcoming bill out.

The center stage could be for 31+ Dreamers with Degrees? What do you think?

Rubio will get his forthcoming bill out in June?

Also watch the Vargas' video.

Where does he talk about upcoming Rubio's bill?

Dres2011 06-16-2012 01:42 AM

Re: A Different Mitt Romney/Reaction To Obama's EO (Video) , Rubio's Bill Coming Soo

Hahahahha, Romney also walked away when he was questioned.

VJB2 06-16-2012 01:45 AM

Romney is in a tough spot now on this issue. I also do see them working out on a bill ASAP to get a piece of the white light shinning down on Obama right now in the eyes of the latino voters.

But remember, flip-floppers have always been there and his stance change shouldn't be a surprise. He still has to appeal to latinos, and any politician will lie to do so.

iDream 06-16-2012 01:48 AM

This guy is a joke!!
2 weeks ago he sees us dreamers like we're contagious and doesnt want nothing to do with us.. And now he's talking about a legislation that solves the issue in a long term..

Punk ass.. His legislation is self deportation!
I think these fools became paranoid when Obama pulled a fast one on them.

DA User 06-16-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJB2 (Post 259784)
Romney is in a tough spot now on this issue. I also do see them working out on a bill ASAP to get a piece of the white light shinning down on Obama right now in the eyes of the latino voters.

But remember, flip-floppers have always been there and his stance change shouldn't be a surprise. He still has to appeal to latinos, and any politician will lie to do so.

I think Obama is going to win easily even if he stop campaigning now. Dems will sweep the House and Senate like in 2008.

In order to make it interesting and have any chance for Romney to win then Rubio will have to come out with his forthcoming bill that is fair to all Dreamers which means original Dreamers like Vargas who are 31+ with Degrees. Rubio might even have to go with the Durbin's bill route.

starsNmoons 06-16-2012 01:55 AM

Romney is just saying whatever he can to make sure he can still get the immigrant community (Latinos are not the only ones with immigration problems) that is still on the line right now. He is not saying anything specific.

dexterchach 06-16-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DA User (Post 259789)
I think Obama is going to win easily even if he stop campaigning now. Dems will sweep the House and Senate like in 2008.

In order to make it interesting and have any chance for Romney to win then Rubio will have to come out with his forthcoming bill that is fair to all Dreamers which means original Dreamers like Vargas who are 31+ with Degrees. Rubio might even have to go with the Durbin's bill route.

DA is gonna pass soon. it has a lot of momentum right now.

Smooth 06-16-2012 02:49 AM

We need to help Obama get re-elected, period. I don't trust Romney.

Now, if Rubio can get something done this year or the next, that's fantastic.

Erik1421 06-16-2012 02:51 AM

His title of flip flopper is well earned.