DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   No confirmation texts yet (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83965)

DABeliever 10-28-2019 02:02 PM

No confirmation texts yet

Hey everyone,

So I sent my renewal on the 15th with an expected delivery date of the 18th. I’m dumb and forgot to get delivery confirmation. Anyways, I haven’t received the confirmation texts and don’t know what to think, it’s the 28th today and it’s never taken this long. Did I mess up my renewal somehow, forgot something, did it not get there? Anyone have a similar timeline so far?

Aaron2400 10-28-2019 05:16 PM

Re: No confirmation texts yet

Hey I sent mine the 19th they got it the 22nd. I never got text but I’ve been checking my USCIS account and they already updated and it says it’s been process at the IOE location. I made a mistake on the address but they haven’t cash my check so I’m still not sure they may send it back . I will just have to wait .

Agustina 10-28-2019 05:23 PM

Same here! They received mine the 17th of this and I still haven't gotten a text message or email!

Aaron, how did you get into your USCIS account? I tried doing that and and I did get in but it kind of makes me create an e-verify account to check on my status...????

Agustina 10-28-2019 05:31 PM

Ok never mind!!! I was able to check my status and it says in process!!! I just need to get the letters now!

vft1008 10-28-2019 05:53 PM

It's only been a week. Give it a couple more days. Processing times, I assume, vary a bit from processing center to center and depending on how busy they are in any given time of year.

Aaron2400 10-28-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agustina (Post 742300)
Same here! They received mine the 17th of this and I still haven't gotten a text message or email!

Aaron, how did you get into your USCIS account? I tried doing that and and I did get in but it kind of makes me create an e-verify account to check on my status...????

Well I already have an account from previous renewals . So all I had to do is reset my password . You haven’t created one yet ? It is weird I typically get texts n emails but didn’t get nothing . But they just updated it today and it says it was processing at the IOE n mail letter notification etc .

DABeliever 10-31-2019 12:14 PM

UPDATE: No texts yet but they did cash the check today so my heart is at ease.

Agustina 10-31-2019 03:52 PM

10 minutes after I was able to log into my account I got the texts. I should get the letters soon!

Agustina 10-31-2019 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron2400 (Post 742304)
Well I already have an account from previous renewals . So all I had to do is reset my password . You haven’t created one yet ? It is weird I typically get texts n emails but didn’t get nothing . But they just updated it today and it says it was processing at the IOE n mail letter notification etc .

Yes, I was able to log in :-).

Aaron2400 11-02-2019 03:55 PM

Anyone got the letters yet ? My notifications were Oct28 online but I no mail yet . I’m little worried, it’s my new address and I updated it on the app & notified USCIS. And USPS AS well .