DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Trump denouncing Democrats for holding troops funding hostage in exchange for amnesty (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=79574)

sabre4 12-09-2017 11:55 AM

Trump denouncing Democrats for holding troops funding hostage in exchange for amnesty

This was just posted on "The White House" Facebook page.

"No American should be separated from their loved ones because of a preventable crime committed by those illegally in our country."

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse/...3030188784709/

Swim19 12-09-2017 12:04 PM

Re: Trump denouncing Democrats for holding troops funding hostage in exchange for amn

Did you see his latest rally? His lowest approval ratings? He's spreading hate because that's all he has left.

2Face 12-09-2017 12:17 PM

Re: Trump denouncing Democrats for holding troops funding hostage in exchange for amn

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swim19 (Post 658798)
Did you see his latest rally? His lowest approval ratings? He's spreading hate because that's all he has left.

He's an idiot. He seems to think that he needs to hold on to that hatred and radical base in order to continue "winning" and increasing his chances of reelection. He's going to pay dearly if he keeps it going. All it will take is Democrats to put up a good candidate, not someone corrupt like Hillary and he will be toast. I've been to a rally of his back when he was candidate. My God I gotta tell you I stood very close to my white friends the whole time completely still looking in one direction. I could feel the tension as a bunch of young dudes were grilling me down the whole time. One bad move and I could have been toast myself.

MIdreamer 12-09-2017 12:25 PM

Yep, we are not getting legalized while Trump is the president.

democraticparadox 12-09-2017 12:26 PM

This is how he hangs on to his base, he can talk all he wants and blame the democrats for everything but facts are that he will sign any kind of “amnesty” with border security. They probably came up with a solution for us during the big 4 meeting (Jeff Flake’s bill) which he fully agrees to but continues to blame it on the dems just to keep his base. I’m ok with that.

2MoreYears 12-09-2017 12:27 PM

Trump just loves contradicting himself. When he rescinded DACA he demanded congres to work out a solution. Now, that negotiations are taking place, he polarizes the entire process.

eva02 12-09-2017 12:27 PM

Wait until the freedom caucus stops supporting their two week scam CRs.

sldkfj 12-09-2017 01:09 PM

He puts criminal illegal aliens in the same basket as DREAMers.

Pass DACA fix and impeach this POS

eva02 12-09-2017 01:09 PM

@ASlavitt
The list of demands the GOP will have to keep the government open 12/22 will be driven by the Freedom Caucus. 1/
9:59 PM · Dec 6, 2017
202 Retweets
244 Likes
Andy Slavitt
Andy Slavitt
@ASlavitt
·
Dec 6
Replying to @ASlavitt
Defense spending but no domestic. CHIP but only with cuts to Medicare & ACA. Many other things hard to agree to. 2/

desice 12-09-2017 01:21 PM

Man, props to people trying to accomplish something i didn't think i would ever see: A democratic senator from alabama