DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Suggestions (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Moderation (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=19540)

LifeDreamer 06-04-2011 11:58 PM

Re: Moderation

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzmn_ntn (Post 219842)
Why are you such a Drama Queen? I'm i a boring person? um maybe, my gf doesn't think so but then again to each his own. All i'm saying is that the level of credibility in this website has gone down, but then again this isn't my site so you can do as you please until the owner decides otherwise.

Do i plan to work for the FCC? Your a funny guy. When did i talk about ethics? stop it... your asshole must be so fucken wide due to taking so much shit out of your ass. By the way i'm not christian, or follow any religion, shit i might even be Atheist, i'm pretty liberal since i work with a lot of homosexuals and find them to be pretty intellectual.

Like gf's ever tell us the truth.. She doesn't wanna hurt your feelings bud... It's cool to each there own like you said...

And what type of credibility are you talking about??? I've been reading this forum since 2007 and it's alway's been the same.. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe there hasn't been any credible news out there to report on??

I"m not here to make enemies i'm here to be apart of a great community of dreamers and do what I can to participate...

gzmn_ntn 06-05-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDreamer (Post 219844)
Like gf's ever tell us the truth.. She doesn't wanna hurt your feelings bud... It's cool to each there own like you said...

And what type of credibility are you talking about??? I've been reading this forum since 2007 and it's alway's been the same.. Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe there hasn't been any credible news out there to report on??

And gzmn I am a funny guy that's what I do.. It's how I cope... It's more funny to me when people like you don't realize i'm just messing around and get all but hurt ...

I also try and help younger dreamers by answering questions and giving advice...

I"m not here to make enemies i'm here to be apart of a great community of dreamers and do what I can to participate...

Well i don't know about your gf's but mine tells me the truth.
Well what i was referring to when i put the post about not letting new people put news article in the news section until they have at least 10 post is due to the number of spam that their has been recently in this page, not to the crap that you guys post, i always skip that since i know its useless. Their are only a few poster's on here who i always stop and read what they have to say because i know it relates to the story/content. Oh by the way i realize that your just creating useless threads and things like that to piss people off but i mean come on, is that mature? Is that how you want to be viewed by this community? You said it yourself, you want to be part of this community and give advice, do you think their going to follow your advice like that? I wouldn't. Anyways... have fun, but your not funny, just letting you know.

LifeDreamer 06-05-2011 12:39 AM

gzmn_ntn 06-05-2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDreamer (Post 219854)
Yea I guess I do agree with you on that part...

And gzmn which stands for Guzman.. You can't judge me by a few little threads I started in Other Topics and while I was Lounging in the Lounge...

You might be 22 years old but I can see your already thinking your a 40 year old dad..

Once again confirms my theory that you are a boring, boring man... Nobody likes snotty attitudes just to let you know...

I can judge anyone however i see fit, after all it is my opinion.
I rather be a 22 year old boring ass dude, than a lame ass who has to resort to internet forums to have some fun, i mean how fucken lame is that. lol.

Anyways, since your a total loser, i'll leave it as is. I won't remind you how stupid or miserable you are, well cus your a fellow dreamer and i don't hate on my kind, as stupid as some are. Well have fun and don't be a stranger lol... :lol:

LifeDreamer 06-05-2011 02:19 AM

Ali 06-05-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gzmn_ntn (Post 219855)
blalblablalba

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeDreamer (Post 219858)
bsbsbsbsbs

and welcome to my ignore list

IceCreamPony 06-05-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali (Post 219888)

LMFAO!!!

I <3.

MiGSTeR 06-05-2011 08:08 PM

And yep we need some moderation, as shown above...

LifeDreamer 06-05-2011 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiGSTeR (Post 219924)
And yep we need some moderation, as shown above...

Look back at all my records ....I don't start these fights... I'm to cool for that 8-)

alex1234 06-12-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali (Post 219888)

ditto, this guy is a douchebag.