DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   QUICK acceptance vs SLOW acceptance (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=66757)

iedgar10 02-12-2014 06:40 PM

QUICK acceptance vs SLOW acceptance

I've been reading around the forums and I've noticed that people that submit very little information have had turn around times of under 3 months. On the other hand, I read about people who have submitted mounds of evidence yet still get RFE'd.

Could you guys please post your experience if you've waited UNDER 3 months and if you've waited OVER 6 months. To make it easier to sift through things, could you guys post it in a consistent manner?

1. Time waiting: please post only if you've been under 3 months / over 6 months since notice of action was received.

2. AGE: 22

4. In the US since: 1997

5. County of citizenship

6. Graduated HS: 2010

7. College Education: in school/bachelors/masters/none

8. Amount of evidence: 10 pages/100pages

9. type of evidence: official HS transcripts with seals/bills/bank statements

10. did you leave gaps of more than 3 months?: yes/no

11. how did sort your info? : chronologically/based on guidelines/no particular order

12. did you answer yes or no to ever been arrested?

13. Married? : yes/no

13. Where was your application processed?

TexanJose 02-13-2014 12:21 AM

Re: QUICK acceptance vs SLOW acceptance

Don't forget to add marital status and if they have children (part of my theory).

JoseAle12 02-13-2014 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanJose (Post 525400)
Don't forget to add marital status and if they have children (part of my theory).

does it help that you have children

colombiano27 02-13-2014 11:40 AM

1. Time waiting: exactly 10 months

2. AGE: 27

4. In the US since: 2000

5. County of citizenship=Colombia

6. Graduated HS: 2005

7. College Education: did a couple of semesters in college. Planning on going back this year

8. Amount of evidence: less than 10 pages

9. type of evidence: High School diploma/Bank statements/Tax returns from previous 5 years/ copy of earnings from my job that also showed the start date from 2007 until now/ copy of passport/ also i wrote a letter to whoever worked on my case explaining why a work permit meant so much to me and my future in this country/ letter from sherrifs department stating i had no warrants or a criminal case pending.That is all i remember i sent.

10. did you leave gaps of more than 3 months?: no

11. how did sort your info? : no particular order*

12. did you answer yes or no to ever been arrested? Yes. Was for a suspended license and was taken care of.

13. Where was your application processed? Nebraska

Leeleex24 02-14-2014 03:43 PM

1. Time waiting: 3 Months

2. AGE: 24

4. In the US since: 1992

5. County of citizenship=Colombia

6. Graduated HS: 2008

7. College Education: did all my prerequisites but haven't gone back planning on it though.

8. Amount of evidence: had to use a big clamp paper clip if that helps, not sure the actual pages.

9. type of evidence: Expired Visa stamped I-94, Colombian Passport, school ID's, report cards from like elementary- High School, church documents like first communion, and confirmation, HS diploma, Vocational Transcripts, College transcripts, Medical records (vaccine records), bank statements from 2009-2013, Train tickets, flight tickets, That's I Rememeber for now lol

10. did you leave gaps of more than 3 months?: no

11. how did sort your info? : I had it organized by identification, supporting evidence, forms..I went to FIU to where they have a community help for students who are applying to DACA for free :) I travelled from Orlando and its in Miami.

12. did you answer yes or no to ever been arrested? No

13. Where was your application processed? Nebraska

DreamerSD23 02-15-2014 10:02 PM

1. Time waiting: 7 montha.

2. AGE: 20

4. In the US since: 2001

5. County of citizenship: Vietnam

6. Graduated HS: 2011

7. College Education: In college (bachelors).

8. Amount of evidence: About 15-20 pages.

9. type of evidence: Report cards, STAR scores, HS diploma, college transcript & acceptance letters, community service evidences.

10. did you leave gaps of more than 3 months?: Couple of gaps in the summers during high-school.

11. how did sort your info? : no particular order

12. did you answer yes or no to ever been arrested? Never arrested.

13. Married? : No

13. Where was your application processed? It was sent to Chicago(?)