DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   To the Mods and Members on Here... (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83866)

BestBefore1984 09-06-2019 07:53 PM

To the Mods and Members on Here...

Hey friends.

I wanted to take a minute to apologize. With the way leaders are carrying themselves nowadays, such as making a mistake but instead of owning up to it and apologizing where needed, they go to further extremes by doubling, tripling, quadrupling, and at times quintupling down.

Including the above, regularly attacking people - often unprovoked.

I know I have done that many times the last couple of years and I've grown disgusted and disappointed with myself. I've self reflected over the last few weeks and I have for the most part taken a break from the forum, for these reasons.

I would specifically like to apologize to Swim19 and Freshhh. I would have banned me from the forums, had I been in their shoes, so for that I am sorry ladies.

To the rest of my colleagues on here, I extend my apologies to you and I know I can't take back what I've said, but I feel it necessary to say this. I would like to say more, but at the moment I would like to keep it short and concise. Thank you for reading.

Lost Generation 09-06-2019 08:48 PM

Re: To the Mods and Members on Here...

What happened

DogJuiceMan 09-06-2019 09:18 PM

Please enjoy your well earned break. See you when you get back.

Hint: We'll have GC once you get back. So take your time.

IamAman 09-08-2019 10:14 AM

There are a few people on the forum who I'm convinced are just trolls and like to stir the pot, but overall I think we are all on edge right now and are so sick and tired of this BS that we have to lash out at someone and unfortunately that's directed towards each other. It's not a healthy thing but understandable.

Tacvbo 09-09-2019 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamAman (Post 740746)
There are a few people on the forum who I'm convinced are just trolls and like to stir the pot, but overall I think we are all on edge right now and are so sick and tired of this BS that we have to lash out at someone and unfortunately that's directed towards each other. It's not a healthy thing but understandable.

hahaha funny to read this. This site is super chill right now compared to the way it was back in 2010. Now, that was super tense!

DogJuiceMan 09-10-2019 11:17 PM

Back in 2010 the heyday of being a dreamer for this guy. That was his peak. After that it is only decline into waiting for me to reply.

Sad to see someone peak in 2010.

Tacvbo 09-11-2019 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 740827)
Back in 2010 the heyday of being a dreamer for this guy. That was his peak. After that it is only decline into waiting for me to reply.

Sad to see someone peak in 2010.

Sad to see you still waiting for the DA to pass while talking shit about and to the rest of the community. Most members here are humble and have humility. Things you clearly lack. Loser, end your life for the good of the whole forum lol

DogJuiceMan 09-11-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacvbo (Post 740845)
Sad to see you still waiting for the DA to pass while talking shit about and to the rest of the community. Most members here are humble and have humility. Things you clearly lack. Loser, end your life for the good of the whole forum lol

You think the community is behind UWD, but matter of fact, the woke dreamers have discovered that the UWD beans asking for full legalization and no compromise are the ones in the way.

UWD is an organization in decline, funded only by preying off the hopes of the unwise.

Two things you clearly lack are to be humble and have humility, says the guy who is boasting about fictional money, status, and fame. Cmon my guy, at least put up a lie that could SEEM real. You only fool yourself UWD-beaner.

Tacvbo 09-12-2019 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogJuiceMan (Post 740867)
You think the community is behind UWD, but matter of fact, the woke dreamers have discovered that the UWD beans asking for full legalization and no compromise are the ones in the way.

UWD is an organization in decline, funded only by preying off the hopes of the unwise.

Two things you clearly lack are to be humble and have humility, says the guy who is boasting about fictional money, status, and fame. Cmon my guy, at least put up a lie that could SEEM real. You only fool yourself UWD-beaner.

UWD thinks you’re a complete retard working a 9-5 at Target. Look around, nobody takes you serious dude lol

DogJuiceMan 09-13-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tacvbo (Post 740890)
UWD thinks you’re a complete retard working a 9-5 at Target. Look around, nobody takes you serious dude lol

You seem to take me quite seriously given how salty you got over me calling you a beaner.
Looks like it struck a little too close to home for you. hahahahaha.

Thanks for admiting you work at 9-5 at Target. Make sure you dont let your manager see you on your phone on your 30minute lunch break checking the forums for my posts hahahahahahahaha.