DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Having a blast at my hometown and getting ready to work at IBM (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=84016)

carnivore 11-17-2019 03:00 PM

Having a blast at my hometown and getting ready to work at IBM

Forget the USA. I'm so glad I left. I feel so at home here in Brazil. Fuck these so-called first-world-country "opportunities". It's nothing but a rat-race. I'm gonna work at IBM and from IBM I can transfer to any country where they have offices if I want to. Why waste your life away at a place that doesn't want you?

2MoreYears 11-17-2019 03:38 PM

Re: Having a blast at my hometown and getting ready to work at IBM

I'm happy for you.

MalditoDuende 11-17-2019 04:47 PM

Im really glad you are doimg good Carnie. Hows your wage at IBM compared to what you were makimg in the US? Have you ever felt unsafe where you are right now in Brazil?

DogJuiceMan 11-18-2019 10:47 AM

Third world countries aren't crap, they are just developing. México if you have a degree is baller. Income inequality.

Gnome 11-18-2019 12:11 PM

Happy to hear this, carni.

Do you foresee any difficulty in trying to immigrate to other countries? Like, would having lived in the US illegally affect that process? Said differently: do other countries care about this?

Malign0n 11-18-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnome (Post 743094)
Happy to hear this, carni.

Do you foresee any difficulty in trying to immigrate to other countries? Like, would having lived in the US illegally affect that process? Said differently: do other countries care about this?

The only place that cares if you lived illegally in the US is the US. From Brazil, carni can immigrate to anywhere in the world. In Russia, they’ll give you a platinum bottle of vodka for having lived in the US illegally (just kidding)

Pianoswithoutfaith 11-18-2019 03:33 PM

Wait until nick checks his IP and it turns out he’s still in the USA lmao

bad.bunny 11-18-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pianoswithoutfaith (Post 743108)
Wait until nick checks his IP and it turns out he’s still in the USA lmao

What an uncalled for post completely killing the whole vibe of this thread. You do not know Carnivore personally, therefore, to dismiss his return to Brazil as a lie is quite ignorant. There are users here who are in contact with Carnivore who can confirm that he has indeed moved back to Brazil.

PapiChulo 11-18-2019 04:00 PM

im happy for you, brother.

carnivore 11-18-2019 04:55 PM

I'm so happy that I'm actually really pissed off at my parents for having taken away 17 years of my life. I see pictures of my cousins as teenagers and I see the memories that I missed. All for what? I don't think I would have ever developed schizophrenia if I had stayed in Brazil.