DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   turned in fake app. to carls jr, now have interview (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=48626)

oceanandii 05-06-2013 01:56 PM

turned in fake app. to carls jr, now have interview

So before the deferred action I was trying to look for a job everywhere, I turned in so many applications with a fake name and fake ssn. Never got lucky. I turned in one online to carls jr recently, you have to log in because apparently my email is on file (from the past) so I logged in and saw all my other old info I had on my app, fake name and ssn, so I thought I updated it or changed and and when I sent it out again, my old name came up " thank you blah, ramires" (suppose to be Rojas Ramirez, haha fake last name). And just this morning I received a call from the manager and scheduled an interview. I didn't think about it until after, that wait...how am I going to explain to her my name and ssn are fakes on my app? or did it really update all my info and so everything is correct now? because isn't it weird that after a little over a year they now call me? could it have been that they received my new app and reviewed it and called me? Im honestly just scared what im going to tell the manager on wednesday...should I just come clean? im freaking out, I REALLY need a job. :(

Zekeftw 05-06-2013 02:18 PM

Re: turned in fake app. to carls jr, now have interview

Same thing happened with my brother with the Target application. When he was called back he just pretended like he had no idea why the app had a different name. They just let it go because he had a valid EAD, SSN, and DL.

If the manager is Hispanic i would just tell them the truth and hope for the best.

not_today 05-06-2013 02:53 PM

Give them a BS story about how your personal information changed when you went through some process with immigration. If they ask for proof of these changes, you are fucked. If you do nothing, you are fucked. If you do something and do not get the job, you are fucked either way xD. Just do eeeeet.

TodoBien 05-06-2013 02:56 PM

just dont show up at all why risk it ?

Happyman0607 05-06-2013 04:38 PM

I'd go with the idk what's with the fake info here's my real shit

Skycap 05-06-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 471679)

Boom
Problem solved.

Kal0bad 05-06-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman0607 (Post 471679)

lol best answer

Rrthedreamer 05-06-2013 11:36 PM

I been a manager for McDonald's, Jack in the Box, KFC and Del Taco in the past. I can honestly tell you not to worry about it. Just go to the interview, if you get hired, you will fill out some paper work (I-9) and provide a copy of your ID and social. They just use the application to know your basic info (name, phone number and experience).