DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Can you guys sleep well at nights ? (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=14583)

Dreamer21 04-27-2010 01:39 AM

Can you guys sleep well at nights ?

I dont know if any of you have this problem i have. I am fine through out the day ..maybe because i'm busy with school and hw's or whatnot..but i CANNOT fall asleep at nights. I get scared and nervous and get all sorts of scary weird thoughts. I keep imagining random things like ICE might come knock on my door and such..its really taking a toll on my health and i am starting to loose my hair. :-( . I have stopped sleeping in my room alone..because im scared that i might go crazy with all my thoughts..so i have been sleeping in my parents room for abut 3 months now. Idk what to do...i just don't want to be scared all the time. Please knock some sense into me.

prettyjolie 04-27-2010 02:08 AM

Re: Can you guys sleep well at nights ?

Aw.. That sounds terrible! I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how much that must suck. But if it makes you feel any better, I highly doubt any ICE officer is going to get off his lazy butt in the middle of the night to come arrest you. I'd be more worried about the daytime. Haha.

As for a solution.. hmmm.. how about finding a cuddle buddy? :D

Hope you feel better soon.

stars 04-28-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prettyjolie (Post 156666)
Aw.. That sounds terrible! I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how much that must suck. But if it makes you feel any better, I highly doubt any ICE officer is going to get off his lazy butt in the middle of the night to come arrest you. I'd be more worried about the daytime. Haha.

As for a solution.. hmmm.. how about finding a cuddle buddy? :D

Hope you feel better soon.

She is right! Lol. Don't worry about it. I have trouble sleeping at night but it isn't because ICE is coming after me but because I worry I might be illegal all of my life.

Dreamer21 04-29-2010 01:01 AM

Thank you guys ! PrettyJolie..i guess i need to find a cuddle buddy..lol. Thank you for your support hun.
Stars..i worry about that too. :-( . Sigh....when will i sleep in peace ? lol. Thank you guys for your support..don't know what i would do without you guys.

angeleno 04-29-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamer21 (Post 156659)
I dont know if any of you have this problem i have. I am fine through out the day ..maybe because i'm busy with school and hw's or whatnot..but i CANNOT fall asleep at nights. I get scared and nervous and get all sorts of scary weird thoughts. I keep imagining random things like ICE might come knock on my door and such..its really taking a toll on my health and i am starting to loose my hair. :-( . I have stopped sleeping in my room alone..because im scared that i might go crazy with all my thoughts..so i have been sleeping in my parents room for abut 3 months now. Idk what to do...i just don't want to be scared all the time. Please knock some sense into me.

This is the saddest/most adorable thing I've ever heard.

It's not so bad, dear. Honestly what's the worst that could happen? At the end of the day, you still have you, and that's all that really matters.

*hugs*

FrankoKid 04-29-2010 01:46 AM

damn man, try getting a membership at the gym to keep you distracted as possible it will also keep you concentrated on eating healthy dude be careful man dont let those thoughts attack you man fight back dude

YesWeCan 04-29-2010 09:39 PM

I have trouble falling asleep too. Not because of ICE but because I think my life is pretty much hopeless. I keep thinking that I'll be illegal forever and that I won't ever really matter. Ever since I hear that GA might be adopting SB 1070, I've been crying myself to sleep all the time.

prettyjolie 04-30-2010 12:51 AM

*group hug*

:)

Feenmi 04-30-2010 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prettyjolie (Post 157180)
*group hug*

:)

gross.

prettyjolie 04-30-2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feenmi (Post 157181)
gross.

You're not included.. so it's no longer gross.