DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   Other Topics (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Can't do it anymore (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5630)

Tasksgirl 09-26-2007 07:26 PM

Can't do it anymore

I am right now doubting all existence.. all of humanity.. the world.. life..

Senators voting against things they agree on just because of politics
Adults calling senators and telling them to discredit us even though they proudly do the SAME THING
"Journalists" and senators going on TV giving FALSE INFORMATION knowingly to millons of viewers
I just had a huge fight with my husband
Every day I face 5+ hours on a bus surrounded by fucking freaks, rapists and bums
I am starting to feel like I can't raise kids in this world. It's too ugly, too dirty. Too hateful. Too selfish.

I SERIOUSLY JUST CAN NOT DO THIS ANYMORE. I CAN'T. I'M ABOUT TO CHECK INTO A FREAKING MENTAL INSTITUTION. I FEEL LIKE I'M LITERALLY GOING CRAZY AND NO ONE, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS..

I CAN'T DO IT. I JUST CAN'T. I DON'T HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT THIS ANYMORE.

I HAVE NO FUTURE. I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY. ALIPAC WILL READ THIS POST AND CELEBRATE BECAUSE THEY MADE A 20 YEAR OLD YOUNG WOMAN BREAK DOWN IN TEARS AND BREAK HER SPIRIT. THEY WILL CELEBRATE THAT THEY HAVE RUINED SOMEONES LIFE AND MADE IT A LIVING HELL BY KEEPING HER HUSBAND FROM A NORMAL LIFE..

hooper 09-26-2007 07:33 PM

I don't think you're ugly if that helps. I think that you're just over stress, go and take some time and just relax, then come back and see if you can help out with calls etc. I'm seriously not the best person for advice as most of the people in here already know, but that's all I can tell you. Just chill and relax for a bit, go watch a movie or do something fun to get your mind clear.

lilbawler2001 09-26-2007 07:35 PM

Let's just take a break and regroup because believe it or not this is good for us.

h3wlett 09-26-2007 07:36 PM

WHY!!!!

DAMNIT! NOV. 16......

WHEN WILL THEY UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE LITERALLY SUFFERING !@!#@!@

Its always pushed back!@!@!

Tasksgirl 09-26-2007 07:42 PM

I know. I can't live my life like this. I've put my own life on hold to fight for this and to fight for my husband and I can't do it anymore. I'm literally like a zombie and every day is like a day of hell replaying itself over and over again. I'm gone all day and then I have school at night. I have to wait 1 hour for the bus at 10pm to get home from class. With a car it would take 5 minutes. 7 years we've been together and barely had any fun times or dates.. We NEVER get to have any chance to relax.. I've barely laughed in months.. I haven't even gone on dates with my own HUSBAND. All I want is to at LEAST have a car so my 2.5 hour commute becomes 20 minutes!! So I can relax after work and be in a CAR instead of on a dirty bus having to worry about which direction I'm facing so that the creep behind me isn't looking at me ! So I can have some damn down time and not suffer 24/7. I am only 20 years old I feel 40. Fucking anti-dream people how can they be so heartless what they are doing to people? To literally KIDS and YOUNG ADULTS and TEENAGERS.

There is only ONE thing missing in my life and then we would move on and never forget this and volunteer and contribute to society.. I already donate to charities even though I can barely cover my own debt.. I don't understand what I did to deserve this and why people are SO determind to banish me to a life of misery simply by association with my illegal husband. Who BTW I should be able to fix status without takign a 2 year process and being seperated during it and risk of him being banned from the country if our waiver is denied!!

Youguysareawesome 09-26-2007 07:43 PM

Don't give in. It's a battle but one we will win eventually. The best thing that ever happened to me would not have happened if the unthinkable had not occurred.

If DREAM passes, I plan on giving Sessions a hug (I would now but I'm afraid he'd charge me with assault and deport me) because deep down somewhere in there is a good person who just gave up like you are now.

Remember
You can't really appreciate everything until you've had nothing.

CIR_DREAM2009 09-26-2007 07:47 PM

The Hang in There Cat will make you happy I hope :)

http://upload3.postimage.org/286866/378793.jpg

h3wlett 09-26-2007 07:47 PM

^Youguysareawesome
You've obviously not been in this situation your WHOLE F*CKING LIFE!

CIR_DREAM2009 09-26-2007 07:50 PM

Yes I have. I've known I was undocumented since I was in fourth/fifth grade (I came in when I was in the third grade) but our lawyer did screw up our case. My family would have been legal had it not been for his mistake. Still, lets not argue ... I know in my heart DREAM will pass this year.

EDIT: Oops, you weren't talking to me. Sorry about that.

h3wlett 09-26-2007 07:51 PM

I didn't mean you, I meant the user "Youguysareawesome"