DREAM Act Portal Forum

DREAM Act Portal Forum (http://dreamact.info/forum/index.php)
-   The News Room (http://dreamact.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Dreamer on Fox News (http://dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=83158)

Jsonkim88 01-10-2019 07:10 PM

Re: Dreamer on Fox News

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambo Mercy (Post 727006)
Dude I was high I damn near forgot what I was on the show for

Well, you got balls. Did they pre-interview you on what you are going to say?

2Face 01-10-2019 07:14 PM

Hilario did an awesome job. He's taking MAJOR MAJOR HEAT from the far left "Clean DA" people by the way. They are VERY BAD bunch of people. We're talking way worse than the far right. Some of my friends who are for a bipartisan compromise have been receiving threats on fb from some of these people for being for a bipartisan compromise.

DogJuiceMan 01-10-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Face (Post 727028)
Hilario did an awesome job. He's taking MAJOR MAJOR HEAT from the far left "Clean DA" people by the way. They are VERY BAD bunch of people. We're talking way worse than the far right. Some of my friends who are for a bipartisan compromise have been receiving threats on fb from some of these people for being for a bipartisan compromise.

We need to start making a list of these clean dream act types. Turn the lights on in gods kitchen and watch those roaches scatter.

dreamer12345 01-10-2019 09:01 PM

we need more double agents like this guy. he does more good going on fox than 300 dreamers going on NBC

IamAman 01-11-2019 10:19 AM

If any of the rest of you go on TV, ask for the Dream ACT instead of DACA. Yeah I'm being self serving because I want to be included too (very selfish of me to want a normal life too I know) but the Dream Act is the original, doesn't have age limits, provides a path to citizenship, and is an actual bill ready to go. DACA is too narrow.

So just like an old timey commercial, remember to ask for it by name. That name again is the Dream Act. or a Clean Dream Act.

DogJuiceMan 01-11-2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamAman (Post 727185)
If any of the rest of you go on TV, ask for the Dream ACT instead of DACA. Yeah I'm being self serving because I want to be included too (very selfish of me to want a normal life too I know) but the Dream Act is the original, doesn't have age limits, provides a path to citizenship, and is an actual bill ready to go. DACA is too narrow.

So just like an old timey commercial, remember to ask for it by name. That name again is the Dream Act. or a Clean Dream Act.

Clean Dream Act will never happen, but I do agree that we need to expand to include old-timers like you.

JavierHTx 01-11-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

You sound like a Trump tweet.

JavierHTx 01-11-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambo Mercy (Post 727006)
Dude I was high I damn near forgot what I was on the show for

Thank you for going on the show and showing the world we’re not all idiots who don’t want to compromise like they show on Univision and CNN. Do you have Twitter?

IamAman 01-11-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

What's wrong with a clean dream act? It only includes Dreamers and it offers a green card /citizenship once the dreamers finish school or military. There is nothing extreme or radical about it. Something like DAPA or CIR...sure. it's too much and includes those who came here as adults knowing full well what would happen. DA however is still about protecting the innocent.

Do you MAGA DACAs (that term seems so appropriate) only want to settle for a temporary solution after all this crap? You pretty much get just one shot at this for a very long time so if all you get is DACA in law, it will be years before something else is passed to offer a permanent residency and citizenship and it leaves past and future Dreamers in the cold.

JavierHTx 01-11-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamAman (Post 727258)
What's wrong with a clean dream act? It only includes Dreamers and it offers a green card /citizenship once the dreamers finish school or military. There is nothing extreme or radical about it. Something like DAPA or CIR...sure. it's too much and includes those who came here as adults knowing full well what would happen. DA however is still about protecting the innocent.

Do you MAGA DACAs (that term seems so appropriate) only want to settle for a temporary solution after all this crap? You pretty much get just one shot at this for a very long time so if all you get is DACA in law, it will be years before something else is passed to offer a permanent residency and citizenship and it leaves past and future Dreamers in the cold.

I think he meant clean CR not clean DA. A clean CR (which is what the extreme left is demanding, not a clean DA) would give a pathway to not just dreamers but almost everyone living in the US illegally. If they don’t even want to pass an act for dreamers what makes you think they will pass one for everyone.